Littlelolikat clothing range

Crinklesounds

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For those that have heard of Littlelolikat, I've just seen on YouTube that she has started her own clothing company, titled Innocent Dreams
innocentdreams.co.uk
The items she has on there are more of the feminine side of ABDL which stands to reason as she is a girl, but she does have a cool looking Spacebears Sleepsuit which I'm thinking of purchasing, prices are fairly reasonable. Have a look and see what you think. Nice to see she is starting out on her own.

Last edited:
She has cute videos and enough dolls and toys to fill three stores.

The space bears hooded sleep suit is beautiful and really good value.

THey look super cute :3 she doesen't have much stuff at the mo but I wonder if she would do custom orders.

One thing missing on the website is any contact details. That s a big ommision and I hope she fixes it soon.

I bought the super hero caped onesie, and it's perfect. The fabric feels really nice, and the fit is awesome (I have a pretty long torso, but the length is definitely enough). I like that the legholes come down pretty far as well, so it's less like wearing a bathing suit and more like wearing a romper.

I believe she's already planning to add several more items, including some more boyish/unisex ones. I'm not sure about the contact details, but in the meantime you could probably reach her on innocent dream's twitter account.

Back