Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
I always wonder why people like to get sexual with nappies? I was always curious there i heard it's a good feeling once you wear a diaper but now getting all sexual with it like *censored* Can somebody explain?

happychef

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
typo

That's where I feel the term diaper fetish derives from. I wouldn't knock people for having it and then again me and my gf have done sexual activities in diapers. Its similar to latex or a foot fetish. I don't see how people find it sexy but that's BC I don't have it and I know that. So all in all if you've got the fetish for it fine and if you don't then enjoy your nappy without the sex lol. Also I feel that if you don't get a sexual kick out of them in anyway than in another way you do by being a AB by acting like a infant. (Not judging)

Last edited:

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Fetishes are hard to explain. No one knows for sure what causes them, and you don't get to choose which ones you get. I personally have been sexually aroused by this sort of thing since I was a small child, believe it or not.

If you don't have the fetish for something, then yes it may be hard to understand why others enjoy it.

I'd also like to point out that another thing that may make diapers sexually stimulating is the fact that they are worn against the genitals. For me, the soft padding against my private parts is a pleasant sensation, and usually encourages me to masturbate.

happychef

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
@KimbaStarshine

I agree 100%. I should have stated earlier that it does somewhat turn me on when the softness of the inner nappie rubs me. So that could also go along with why I can get sexual pleasure out of a nappie.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
I'd also like to point out that another thing that may make diapers sexually stimulating is the fact that they are worn against the genitals. For me, the soft padding against my private parts is a pleasant sensation, and usually encourages me to masturbate.

If you saw what I said ignore it...I went off topic...Anyway I guess I mean it's like rubbing your front diaper or humping a pillow w/ diapers on that kind of stuff. I guess they like the feeling that much. hmm.......

Last edited:

KimbaFoxNatsume

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
If you saw what I said ignore it...I went off topic...Anyway I guess I mean it's like rubbing your front diaper or humping a pillow w/ diapers on that kind of stuff. I guess they like the feeling that much. hmm.......

Those practices would still be considered masturbation. For many diaper fetishists, a diaper + masturbation = a wonderful time.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Kinda off-topic question...Fluids after masteurbation does the diaper absorb that since it''s sticky? I would't think so since it's not as much as peeing.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Kinda off-topic question...Fluids after masteurbation does the diaper absorb that since it''s sticky? I would't think so since it's not as much as peeing.

Well I can only answer that question from a female point of view... Most women have at least some vaginal discharge, for me it's just something normal, not really something that occurs after masturbation... But anyway, from my experience, it will absorb somewhat, or at least lay on the padding and dry up... If you're worried about your clothes the diaper should protect them.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
umm...No comment for me, and I understood you can only answer from the female POV.

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little

From experience, it mostly just lays there and doesn't absorb that much.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

From experience, it mostly just lays there and doesn't absorb that much.

I've found it absorbs pretty well. You have to make sure you tape it up so the front is really high up to your belly button, since masturbating involves a size increase and you're pointing straight up. The padding doesn't go all the way to the top of a diaper, so if it's riding lower, you'll end up hitting the the waistband or even leaking out the top a bit.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've found it absorbs pretty well. You have to make sure you tape it up so the front is really high up to your belly button, since masturbating involves a size increase and you're pointing straight up. The padding doesn't go all the way to the top of a diaper, so if it's riding lower, you'll end up hitting the the waistband or even leaking out the top a bit.

It takes getting used to, but it *is* possible to do it pointing downward. Though if you try grinding on floor/bed like that, well pretty for pain. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.