Little Worker

BabySerg

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I bought my first diapers in a public store yesterday in Ft Wayne Indiana. (Personal Care Medical Supplies) I bought the rearz dinosaurs which I am familiar with. The ladies in there were very nice and very helpful. They expressed that I need not feel embarrassed and that I am welcome. They have been selling to the ABDL/ Little community for 21 years. I decided to wear one at work for the first time (well disguised of course) under my jeans, boxers and waffle bottoms (military thermal leggings). I gotta say that wetting my diaper at work was not a disappointing experience. I work alone for the most part so I can wet myself in private and still enjoy it. I felt so little I'm going to keep doing it lol. Wearing a diaper at work and regressing at work takes all the extra stress out of the job. Because of all my layers saggy diaper is not an issue. It just feels heavy and bulges a little butnot a lot. Great Experience! Recommend!!!

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
You might want to invest in some PUL diaper covers and a snap crotch onesie to stop the sagging and potential leaks. Thats only if you want to keep discreet as possible though 😹
I use Premax anti friction cream on my inner thighs to prevent any rashes from movement chafing.
Do you use a high zinc content lotion for your private skin zone?

BabySerg

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I don't mind the sagging I wear jeans so it doesn't really sag