Little without diaper wearing

Shellman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My wife has always had what I’d call little tendencies. When we were dating she often said, “I’m like a 4 year old, just make sure I’m fed and entertained and I’m just fine.” She loves wearing dresses with tights—the dress must have pockets lol. She calls them her little girl dresses. She sleeps with a stuffy every night, and has quite the collection of then. She does not like being called a woman, she prefers the term girl. She uses a mermaid lunch bag and Disney lunch containers at work. But, it wasn’t until last week that she asked me, “sweetie, am I a little?” I told her that I believe she is. She smiled and said, “yeah, I thought so.” She doesn’t wear diapers and has no interest in them. But, she is fine with me enjoying them. I am just wondering how common it is for littles to enjoy being in little space without adding diapers or potty related things. For me, getting padded with a diaper or pull-up is what puts me into little space and allows me to enjoy other aspects. Just musing a bit.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: medfet878, longallsboy, Rainbow and 5 others
My SO plays as an 8-year-old to 10-year-old, but has worn diapers on occasion. She buys all kinds of 'kid crafts' and enjoys watching animated shows or movies. Yesterday, she came home with a sort of hula-hoop thing that goes around one foot and requires her to skip over a rotating ball with the other foot. I had no idea something like what she bought existed. From watching her, I've concluded that being a 'little' is a very fluid thing!

She wants to babysit me as a 10-year-old, which will be interesting. Previously, she's babysat me as an adult providing care to a toddler. If she's a young girl caring for a baby boy, I imagine we'll have a wild time.

Reactions: longallsboy, medfet878, abdilly and 3 others
i think everyone has their lil triggers and comfort things when it comes to little space! i’ve definitely been around lots of littles who don’t use diapers for that but mostly will do little talk, pacis, stuffies and cute lil clothes etc… i’m glad your partner can feel comfortable with that, all these things sound so adorable! 💖

Reactions: medfet878, PaddedRita, Shellman and 1 other person
She sound a little like myself !! I believe we all have some kind of little in us !! 🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: medfet878 and Shellman
sbmccue said:
Yesterday, she came home with a sort of hula-hoop thing that goes around one foot and requires her to skip over a rotating ball with the other foot.
Skipit! Came out in the early 90's and I remember the commercials.

@Shellman Your wife sounds incredibly adorable and you are a lucky man indeed. I have noticed this on the social platform called Second Life. There is about a 50/50 mix of littles that diaper and enjoy the potty related stuff. Knowing this I would say people like your wife are fairly common.

Reactions: wetaccident, medfet878 and sbmccue
That's why it's written AB/DL and why there a littles and middles too and not just babies and toddlers. 🥰

Reactions: medfet878 and eu38foot
LittleAndAlone said:
That's why it's written AB/DL and why there a littles and middles too and not just babies and toddlers.
I have heard of this and it's called adult toddler or AT. It is very much a subset of the AB and is just an older little.

edenbaby said:
i think everyone has their lil triggers and comfort things when it comes to little space! i’ve definitely been around lots of littles who don’t use diapers for that but mostly will do little talk, pacis, stuffies and cute lil clothes etc… i’m glad your partner can feel comfortable with that, all these things sound so adorable! 💖
Diapers maybe the more common trigger but as you said, it's not the only one and is not required. Each little has their own triggers that ofter match the age of the little. Littles over the age of 4 are more likely to no use diapers.

Reactions: medfet878
I think everyone has a bit of that - just depends how much you bury it deep - everyone has an “inner child”. Lots of parents play with their kids and enjoy it or move it to sports/video games. And some of us refuse to “grow up” and enjoy toys/games and “kid” stuff. Think of how mamy adults wear coloured/patterned socks now? Lots!

I move from a young toddler to potty training to 10/12 year old often - lots I play with things around without diapers involved (especially outside with dirt/bugs - it’s “gardening” lol). Just feels like me.

My wife is similar in that she carries a stuffed animal around our appartment and sometimes brings it when shes driving to work. She doesnt like wearing diapers, but she does talk with a little kid voice when shes super comfortable. Its honestly adorable when shes pouty and holding her stuffie under one arm.

She doesnt like aspects of herself as being associated with being a little, at least when I draw comparisons.

Reactions: medfet878 and Shellman
Absolutely, I've seen littles before who don't wear diapers. Many people in the agere community do not, actually, though a good number do. I must imagine that there are people who, despite their little age being older, like wearing diapers; and that there are people who, despite their little age being young, don't like wearing diapers.

It's all a very fluid thing, to my understanding. Littlespace is in the eye of the beholder (the beholdee? Well, the person who identifies as the little, I mean). Littlespace inherently includes the idea of not being bound by someone's exact reality, anyway.

Last edited:
I’ll be that person. I am one of those that do not like to wear diapers as I could not get myself to wear them. Training pants however, I will wear. It won’t hurt your thought space at all if you avoid diapers.

Reactions: medfet878 and edenbaby
For the longest I thought I had a diaper kink. I think it's more being Little, but diapers are a reinforcement of the headspace.

One of the most amazing Age Play Little scenes I had didn't have anything to do with diapers. My Big at the time invited me over for dinner. Before long she had me helping with dinner on a 3 or 4 year old level. She started singing while cooking. I broke to tears. It was such an authentic genuine experience I was feeling. I was 3ish years old for that time.

• Love
Reactions: medfet878, edenbaby, Shellman and 1 other person
Following this out of interest as my wife definitely enjoys little play but abruptly decided to end having diapers be part of it. Trying to adapt with her and still be her CG when she wants to be "little", but need to learn new methods and scenes now that diapering, wetting and changing won't be incorporated into what we do. I really want to make her happy and continue to be a good CG, but have a lot of learning to do. (Including being unselfish and giving as a CG since I won't lie, I got a lot out of the "diaper" aspect myself enjoyment-wise!)

I definitely can be lil without wearing. The lil comes out when it wants to and is not always when I'm wearing. I have always felt diapers are more of a prop for me because I don't have to be wearing to be lil.

Back