Little With A Cold

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleAndrea

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
So I have a horrible cold, nothing makes me feel more like letting go an being little than being sick. Tasting terrible medication, sleeping all day and watching cartoons with Mrs. Grass Soup and Ginger Ale. I remember it was the only time that I was allowed to have a drink in the living room. I am sure this topic has been brought up before but do any of you feel even more like being little when you are feeling under the weather?

awww i think when all sniffly yes..always remember snotty noses when little and being snug on settee watching telly and it makes my voice totally different too which all adds ...i wont say hope you get better coz its too enjoyable when it makes you feel even more little xxx

Honey, lemon, and hot water. Chamomile tea was also something my Mother gave to us, if we were lucky we got a little honey in it. Sleep, hydration (tea and hot lemon), and now Sinutab regular (not the non-drowsy so you can sleep).

LittleAndrea said:
So I have a horrible cold, nothing makes me feel more like letting go an being little than being sick. Tasting terrible medication, sleeping all day and watching cartoons with Mrs. Grass Soup and Ginger Ale. I remember it was the only time that I was allowed to have a drink in the living room. I am sure this topic has been brought up before but do any of you feel even more like being little when you are feeling under the weather?

Hi LittleAndrea.

Sorry to hear you got a cold, hope you get better soon.

I don't like getting porly becouse you have to stay in bed all day, which is OK but it gets boring after awhile and you not allowed to go out and play.

And I have to use my handkerchief not my sleeve or tshert which is a lot easier.

And I find it harder to suck my pasifer when i have a blocked up nose. Which sucks. Hee, hee.

And you feel yucky all the time. Which is not nice.

I hate that feeling with a blocked nose and you can't breath with a paci, it's not fair when that happens! Like you really want to suck but you can't breath!

I do think sickness encompasses the whole "can't care for myself" aspect of abdl but it's only another facet of it. I don't usually feel more little, just enjoying another part of babyhood.

I do feel a lot better but I did stay home from work today just to kick the last of it over the weekend. I think I'm going to spend the rest of the day with cartoons and a sippy, possibly some play-doh :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back