'Little Things'

DanDanSuperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
So, welcome to my 'Little Things' series, inspired by the details of being ABDL I notice, enjoy or long for in my life.

I love reading but there seems so much content that exists for the sake of a good wank. I can do that (and will, in the near future) but for the most part I set out to write something different. Something more warm and genuine.

If you like it, let me know.

One

"Danny...!" he said, warningly, “Come away from the window now.”

"Noooooooo!!" pleaded the child propped up on the windowsill, nose pressed against the glass, "Pleeeeease, I wanna watch the rain!"

"No, it’s bedtime, you know that. I’ll open the window for you when you get INTO bed, so you can hear it. But first you have to move and get under the covers!"

Content with the compromise, the little boy scampered across the bed and dove beneath the duvet, surfacing with a cheeky smile mostly hidden by a dummy.

"Good lad," said the elder boy, as he stayed true to his word and opened the window wide to the sound of the drumming rain. Feeling tired himself, he, too, climbed into bed, whispering goodnight to the young pup already yawning into his Teddy.

The uninterrupted rhythm of the rain outside calmed them both, lulling them to sleep and washing the cross words and misdemeanours away.

A thunderstorm clears the air, they say, ready for a new day.

DLScottsman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
So far it is a good start. Attention grabbing and nicely descriptive without being wordyour. Keep it going

DanDanSuperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Two

It was winter outside – at least, the frosted tops of the higgledy-piggledy sheds said so. The air was sharp, too, and the wind bit at any noses and little fingers foolish enough to be there. They ought, it howled wickedly, to be inside, in bed. Darkness had fallen, after all, and now was the time for the beasts and creatures to leave their lairs and eat.

Bed, though, is exactly where he was – undisturbed for so long by the gust buffeting the window, until it caught the letterbox downstairs with an almighty “BANG!”. He leapt awake, sitting bolt upright in bed and looking round worriedly for the source of the noise. He moved to climb out of bed to go and investigate when a strong and slender arm wrapped itself across his chest and stopped him:

“No Mister,” came a sleepy voice. “Where are you going?”

“There was a noise...” he began to protest, but to no avail as the snaking arm found his shoulder and guided him back to laying down. He considered resisting and sitting up again but as he was thinking the action through, he found the duvet placed over him – expertly tucked under his shoulder – and a face inching closer from the dark side of the bed. It blinked a couple of times, contorted as something, somewhere far in the recesses of the bed clicked, and looked at him for a moment, before leaning forward and kissing him softly.

“It was just the letterbox, baby,” said the lips, whose warmth he missed the moment they left. “C'mon... Snuggle in and go back to sleep,” they said. He was reluctant – what if it wasn't just the letterbox in the wind? What if it was a burglar? Wasn't it irresponsible to just go back to sleep? As he pondered these things, he realised he had been given little choice, that supportive arm having pulled him into a broad chest and an errant hand stroking his hair.
He sighed involuntarily. He thought about how comfortable the chest was and he thought about being kissed. Cheekily, he stretched upwards and stole another kiss.

“I love you,” he whispered shyly, before sinking back down to his snuggly little place on the chest.

“I love you, too, little man,” came a murmured reply as his comforter rolled into him, entwined their legs with his and took him in their arms and squeezed ever so slightly.

He melted and tingled with contentment. The wind would never get him here.

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Nice to read something that isn't fapfiction for once.

Keep up the great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanDanSuperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Thank you! That was entirely the intention, so I'm pleased someone, somewhere appreciates it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Three

“Hi! I'm home!” he shouted, dropping his keys on the table and his bag on the floor beside it as he slammed the door behind him.

“In the bedroom!” came the muffled reply.

Confused slightly, he navigated the hallway and its obstacles – the bike and the vacuum cleaner, both seldom used – and entered the spacious bedroom at the end. The owner of the voice was half-buried in the wardrobe yet knew when he'd arrived.

“Clothes off, little man” it said, between the creaks and clattering of coat hangers. He was startled,

“What? Already!? Really?” he exclaimed.

“Yup. Come on, pants off...” it continued, as the boy it belonged to emerged from the cupboard clutching something brightly-coloured and approached him.

Reluctantly, he began to undress, folding and passing to the other boy each item until he was left in just his socks and boxers. He was slightly annoyed; this wasn't supposed to happen til later, and he didn't understand why it had to be now!

His frustration must have shown in his face, as when the taller boy next spoke, it was curt and firm, “Stop frowning. You know you'll thank me for it later. Boxers...” he said, holding his hand out.

Shyly, the smaller boy slid down the underwear, stepped out of them and handed them over. Now acutely aware of his nudity, he instinctively placed his hands over his privates, though he knew he shouldn't really.

The bigger boy smiled a little and said, “I'll let you keep your socks on, I think – I know your lil toes get cold!” with a wink. He blushed. “Thank you”.

Knowing what followed, he laid down on the bed and buried his face in the nearest pillow. The familiar crinkling and rustling came, as did the instruction to lift his bum, and then his favourite moment: something cold sprinkled over his exposed crotch and a finger dabbed the sweet smell on the end of his nose and he giggled.

Only once the soft, thick padding had been pulled between his legs, tucked round his waist and taped securely in place did he dare to look up at his boyfriend, standing with arms outstretched proudly.

“Well done, little man! All done!” he proclaimed, “Gimme a hug to say thank you!”
The little boy leapt up, wanting nothing more, and hugged him tightly, nuzzling into his neck and smelling the strange mix of baby powder and his boyfriend's aftershave.

The little things you notice...