Little things that irk you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
C'mon guys, you know you all have them. Those little tiny, itty bity things that people do that you can't stand. The simplest thing that seems to annoy only you? What is it?

I can't stand it when people chew with their mouth open. Even if its for 2 seconds, it annoys me to no end; to the point where I end up leaving the room. Even someone chomping loudly irks me.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
People touching my computers, caught this little douchebag script-kiddie wannabe hacker trying to install a WINDOWS keylogger on a LINUX machine...

Aidy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Carer
Well, it's only happened once but I can't stand people spitting on me. For good reason. The only person who ever did so was my brother and it ended with me trying to concuss him but the tables turning as I tripped myself up and knocked myself.
Anger is not a good fighting tool. It makes you stupid.

But one of the things that annoy me most are people who use people they know to give them social status.
"Hi, I'm Bob, my Dad's head of the water corp."
Great Bob. I'm expected to think you're cool cos of that? That gives you social status? All that means is your a rich blokes kid and you don't have anything that shows who you are because you've never done anything worth mentioning in your entire life.

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I am also obsessive about other people using my PC.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
People tapping. I once worked with a guy who used to tap on his desk all day and it drove me nuts haha. I'd complain to him about his tapping and he's complain about me chewing with my mouth open (which I apparently did on occasion without realizing).

Role
Private
Invasion of privacy. >_<

Cannot stress that point enough to people. I have a larger-than-normal personal space. When a person unknowingly comes into my space I get really frustrated about it.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Invasion of privacy. >_<

Cannot stress that point enough to people. I have a larger-than-normal personal space. When a person unknowingly comes into my space I get really frustrated about it.

Aaaah, I semi-agree with you there. I have friends over quite a bit, which doesn't bother me. But I have a 13yr old neighbour, who thinks like, zomg we are like bff forever. She will come over.... and start to go through my drawers, wtf! "Whats this?" "Oooh pretty can I have this?" "OMG Thats sooo cute!" I have given away, like 10 purses just to get her out of my hair. I've resorted to locking my door and pretending to be asleep every time I hear her.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
People saying that something's "gay" when they mean stupid
Gay does not mean stupid!!

I really hate people coming in my room or touching my stuff without me there. My door is allways closed. And I can allways tell when someone's been in there. And if someone other than me or my two best friends touches Mark I get really pissed

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
The #1 thing that gets on my nerves. People talking on cell phones while driving. Especially women in minivans who do so. No offense to the ladies here... but female driver... minivan... cellphone... that's 3 strikes right there.

Sure... I'll have the occasional 30 second "I'm driving to (place)... be there at (time)." conversations... but I've had people around me in traffic talk on the phone the entire way.... I mean 20 or 30 minutes and they never once hang up. Meanwhile they are driving at erratic speeds... slowing down & speeding up... weaving... not signalling to change lanes... slamming on their brakes. Makes me just want to strangle them.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
Spitting, absolutely no need for it, especially in public. Nobody thinks you're tough, just obnoxious & vile.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Spitting is disgusting and gross...any time any where....

but the little thing that really irks me is people who make that fishy-face popping sound. My kids used to do that just to annoy me in the car...'n some guy was doin' it at work the other morning, too! YUCK!

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
You know what really makes me mad and makes me want to grrrrrrrrrrrr?
People who judge me by what I say, do and look like. I mean who are they to control my life when they have a life of their own to worry about. You have one life to live don't worry about what other people do. double grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! Heh Heh
Note: This Message may seem like I'm mad but as i was making this message, I was laughing my head off ( I'm just happy today I guess )LOL!!!

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Put me down for the 'eating with your mouth open' thing...

I cannot stand that! My dad is probably the king of smacking.. and I listen to it everyday. Every bite, there is some sort of smack, or slirp, and I just cannot for the life of me understand how he doesn't realize he's doing it. If I do it, I realize, and stop immediately. It just grinds my gears when people eat like that; showing no courtesy for the people around them! There are times where I have gone to my room to eat. Other times, I have lost my appetite completely because of it. (Hey Mandi.. wanna come over for dinner sometime? :) ) To make maters worse.. he smacks in between bites too.. like 7 or eight times.. then after he's done eating, he smacks some more! Jesus frickin' AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! *head explodes*

Another thing is the people who go "ahhh!" after every sip of their drink... Come on, shut the hell up! That is so frickin' irritating! Completely not necessary! Yes, we know it's good- now quit doing that before I drown you with your own soft drink!

I also have a pet peeve for mispronounced words.. but it doesn't bother me as bad as the ones above.

Last edited:

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Ticking, or any other sound for that matter..., people that can't seem to sit still, flickering light etc. basically most of the stimuli. But only if I don't have any control over it all. People don't understand it at all though as I do it myself too at times though that's different. I know it isn't fair but to me it's different (it's not good though). I have (direct) control over my own actions, not over other's. That's what's the difference between the two. I try to minimize me doing it though as I can't really complain when I do it myself.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Things that will make Rance want to stab your brains out with a pen:

1) Use of the word "moist". I ****in' hate this word. I hate it with a passion. Whenever I hear somebody use it, I want to grab the back of their head and dash their brains out against a brick wall. Whenever I hear this word, a certain part of my soul dies. My world goes black and red.

2) People who say, "Dude, I don't read! Reading is boring!" If this is the way you're going to live the rest of your life, I wish I could put you out of your misery now, wanker.

3) People who chew with their mouths open. I'm with you on this one, Chromos! I absolutely hate it. Just one day, I want to replace all food with broken glass so people who chew with their mouths open die.

4) People who let their past-toddler-age children scream in public and don't do anything to discipline them. It's a child, not a trophy -- sometimes, saying, "Sweetie, don't pick up that toy," or "Don't run in front of that nice man," isn't enough. Sometimes you need to put the boots to your kids. Keep your kid quiet. I don't want to hear him howling. I can't tell you how many kids I would love to make eat foot.

5) People who cry and whine and get sick at gory movies (especially males). Boo-hoo, pansies.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Rance.. seriously.. I was drinking a Sprite when I read that, and I laughed so hard that I spewed it all over my monitor! It made my monitor all "moist" and sticky. You should put a disclaimer on your post.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
People not indicating...
INDICATE STUPID!

Or people who drop their kids off in the "|/\/\/\/\/|School Zone- No Parking Or Stopping |/\/\/\/\/|" bit... It's written in bold yellow letters! Is your child so lazy that he/she can't walk a short distance?! There's a reason you shouldn't be stopping there, you jackass!

People you don't stop at Zebra Crossings... I'm waiting to cross the road! It's a Zebra Crossing! Stop! STOP!
They had to put lollipop ladies on the Zebra Crossings in my area during the school rushes... Because people ran over children, children crossing on a Zebra-Bloody-Crossing!
STOP!

People who are closed minded.

The BNP.

Stupid adverts. Like this one:
"Tired of putting your plates in the dishwasher, but having them come out wet and having to towel dry?"
*Shows a woman towel drying a plate, looking really dissatisfied.*

Okay... so you put a plate in a dishwasher... a big box filled with water, that sprays water onto your plates... And, oh, what's that? What? It comes out wet? IT COMES OUT WET?!
Holy crap! Call the wetness police!
The plates are wet!
THE
PLATES
ARE
WET!

Well... *Sentence censored*

Wash the plate up by hand you lazy cow! Who the hell needs a dishwasher? Restaurants, or people who have a lot of people in the household! Anything less than that is just silly, you might as well use the sink!
And complaining about the stuff being wet...
Wet!

This is what's wrong with the planet!

Edit: Add the to list: Whatever it is that's in my brain that makes me miss out words when typing/writing. Especially when it's happens to "Shouldn't" making it "should", or with "couldn't" etc.
And the weird spelling things I do. And the fact I always say "put" instead of "but", or mix letters up like this.
Another another weird one is whenever I try to type "people" without thinking about it, I type "being".
Why?
WHY?

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Rance, your post was soo moist! Did I tell you yet I have to read this book for english? BOOOORRRINNNGGGG. Oh, I got yelled at from my mom for eating with my mouth open, and then after that I cried because a gory-movie was on. :( boo hoo! And today I took my 11yr old brother out, and let him throw a fit.

*Mandi just made the perfect person for Rance to hate*

Seriously though, I'm with you on the reading thing!

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
I disagree, Charlie.

Dishwashers help to kill bacteria and viruses on plates. An ordinary faucet won't heat the water hot enough to do so.. but yeah.. it's ridiculous that people complain about the plates coming out wet.. Here's your sign..

You know what annoys me? The fact that so many things we use every day, still have instructions on them! I mean, do we really instructions on shampoo bottles, and toothpaste tubes? Something tells me that if you are using either of those for the first time, then you have either lived in a jungle for many years, and are a total wild man, with matted hair and missing teeth.. or you are too young to even read what the instructions say.

Status
Not open for further replies.