Little Things In Life You Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Thought this might be an interesting subject. Things other than those directly related to your AB/TB interests.

Some little things I enjoy include:

A glass of red wine with some swiss cheese and crackers at night.

A refreshing iced tea with lemon in the Summer

An egg custard flavored sno-cone or snowball topped with marshmallow creme

A delicious seafood dinner

The wind in my face while on a swing (I'd enjoy this even not being an AB)

Watching fireflies dancing around in the early Summer evenings

Listening to the birds chirp and sing while working outdoors

Having a good laugh at something someone said that was really funny

Doing fun things together with my wife and kids

Those are a few off the top of my head.:) How about you?

~Pramrider

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I just enjoy driving my cars, I can spend hours or days driving, and when I'm not driveing I like cleaning and working on them.

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I enjoy watching the sky during summer's nights

I enjoy listen to music when I'm home alone, laying on the ground

I enjoy watching a good movie before going to sleep

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
I enjoy eating cheese right before going to bed, man I like Dutch cheese even if people say it's just like rubber! Add some mustard or selery and it's absolutely wonderful!

erm.. I enjoy wetting a diaper once in a while? XD but who doesn't on this forum

I truly enjoy being with my one and only girlfriend and soulmate.. we always have fun together and I've had a lot of good moments with her

I enjoy educating people, although I don't plan on becoming a teacher anytime soon!

There's much more to like and hate of course, but one must be brief to others about themselves :)

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Being alone and outsmarting idiots...god I'm bitter >_>

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I like to have some personal time to myself. I dont want it just to wear diapers, but i get to reflect on things and plan ahead for myself.

I also enjoy helping others with my extensive knowledge on automotive systems thats growing by the day. This is starting to become more of a big thing in my life, but i enjoy it none the less.

redtails

Banned
Role
I also enjoy helping others with my extensive knowledge on automotive systems thats growing by the day. This is starting to become more of a big thing in my life, but i enjoy it none the less.
Knowledge of automative systems? God that's what I totally lack! I mean I know diesel fuel ignites because of the pressure the piston expresses on the mix of air and diesel particles, but I never quite understood how you start a diesel engine, because you can't "ignite" it like a gas powered or a benzine one. Is there an electric motor inside there that rotates the pistons a few times to ignite the diesel? I'd love to know more of automotives and all their secrets

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
-Feeling loved (that doesn't happen often :p);
-Going home after the last day of school;
-Going out with family (again, it doesn't happen often);
-Eating something good like potato gratin or paella;
-Ice cream in summer;
-Hot chocolate in winter/during a storm;
-Tons of other stuff I can't think about.

There are tons of things I could say I hate about life, though.

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
*Buying diapers (a little too obvious :eek:)
*Listening to music
*Playing video games
*Buying/playing with my pinatas (yeah I have some)
*Cleaning my room (sometimes)
*Surfing the net

Last edited:

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Knowledge of automative systems? God that's what I totally lack! I mean I know diesel fuel ignites because of the pressure the piston expresses on the mix of air and diesel particles, but I never quite understood how you start a diesel engine, because you can't "ignite" it like a gas powered or a benzine one. Is there an electric motor inside there that rotates the pistons a few times to ignite the diesel? I'd love to know more of automotives and all their secrets

Deisel's have glow plugs, they get hot and start the process, and then shut off.

X

xdeadx

Macros!

No but seriously, I really enjoy just sitting back in water, pool, ocean, lake, bath whatever. I just love laying back in the water.

redtails

Banned
Role
Deisel's have glow plugs, they get hot and start the process, and then shut off.
Hot plugs? do you happen to know how hot they get? I'm quite interested in the diesel engine because they can handle almost all kinds of fuels, well, some can

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
My cat. :D
Looking at stars at night.
Chinese food.
Exercise.
Philosophy.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Sound of rain
Video games
Laughing
Food
Driving
Sense of being on my own and mature

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Being with my family, either when we gather in our new porch, or up at the lake.
Playing my stereo, and just laying back and listening..sometimes to rock, sometimes to classical like Chopin or Mahler.
Playing my 88 keyboard and playing Chopin, or Greig, or Mendelssohn or Bach
Playing Cesar Frank on the organ
Sailing
watching the setting sun in the back yard, and watching the fire flies come out.
Thunderstorms in the night
Eating at the Lobster Shanty in Point Pleasant, New Jersey

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Let me see....in no particular order

• getting a surprise phone call from 'daddy' for no reason except to say he loves me
  • talking with my best friend (we have absolutely no secrets)
  • Alexandra's smile and sweet angelic voice and the way she dances
  • finishing and framing a cross-stitch project
  • reading a good book on a rainy afternoon
  • the smell of fresh mown hay (even tho' it makes me sneeze)
  • racing down the highway on the back of a motorcycle

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So wrong...
The piston compresses the air in the cylinder to over 1/16th it's volume multiplying its temperature by that much. Just before top dead center the injector injects the fuel which ignites on contact with the hot air driving the piston down. Glow plugs help raise the air temperature before compression in cooler ambient conditions for easy starting. Most diesels do not have them.
Enjoying red wine, twizzlers and Pirates of the Caribbean.

Nam

boogalah

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
  • Sitting around shooting the shit with friends
  • Staring at the blue sky
  • Watching the ocean move
  • Finding something new to play on my guitar
  • When the sun illuminates my room
  • Kittens
  • Soft socks
  • When my existence is acknowledged
  • Power naps
  • Surprise food
  • Half days at school
  • Being reminded of my childhood
  • The feeling you get when a package you ordered finally arrives
  • Waking up and looking outside, and seeing that everything is covered in snow
  • A nice breeze on a hot summer's day
  • Finding something awesome at a yard sale for cheap

Those are all I can think of that I enjoy. I like reading everyone elses.

redtails

Banned
Role
So wrong...
The piston compresses the air in the cylinder to over 1/16th it's volume multiplying its temperature by that much. Just before top dead center the injector injects the fuel which ignites on contact with the hot air driving the piston down. Glow plugs help raise the air temperature before compression in cooler ambient conditions for easy starting. Most diesels do not have them.
So.. Diesel engines do have electro motors to get the motor started? As that was my original question a few posts up

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Well my favorite thing in the world is probably to open my window when there's a big storm outside and sit on the windowsill. The cool breeze mixed with the little spray of rain that manages to make it inside is really refreshing. The sound of the rain falling and the weird glow of lights in the distance is just mesmerizing. I can just sit there for hours thinking about the world and just feeling so happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.