Little Things In Life That Annoy You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
To redress the karmic balance of joy and misery:

• Bad walking etiquette (people who walk really slowly right in the middle of the path, people who won't make way for others carrying or pushing something, people who block the pavement by walking together in a line when they could walk to one side...)
  • People who don't know when there is no need to talk
  • Tabloids
  • People who go to music festivals and complain about the paucity of facilities or hygiene
  • When someone has squeezed the toothpaste from the top of the tube instead of the bottom
  • That horrible shade of cyan that seems to plague the exterior of so many modern buildings
  • Executive flats
  • People who say 'could care less' instead of 'couldn't care less' when they mean the latter
  • Advertising
  • That politicians steadfastly refuse to speak like actual, normal people and just answer the question they have been asked and instead engage in doublespeak spinning nonsense, which only makes their reputation and image worse
  • Celery
  • Television programs about renovation and the housing market
I could probably go on for longer than is healthy for me, but I'll leave it there.

Dude84

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
In no particular order:

• Avoidance of the ever-so-difficult task of emptying the dishwasher by leaving dirty/smelly crockery all over the kitchen
  • Towels left on the bathroom floor
  • Hair/Nails/etc in the sink
  • ^ On the floor, anywhere
  • Flatmates refusing to open their post, and allowing it to build up into Mount Paperest on the kitchen counter
  • My intermittent single-tuner Sky connection, which should have twin-tuner capability and, WORK!
  • Chavs/Scallies/Similar
  • People answering the phone with "What?"
  • People who can't be arsed to reply to an email until two years later

MarkFox

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
These are mostly ones that irk me while I drive!!

People who do not use their turn signals on their cars!!
" " who T.W.D., or Talk While Driving!! Get off the phone & drive!!
" " who go slow in the fast lane & who drive to slow period!!

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Not many things.

But, erm, like, using 'erm' 'like' 'oh' and ''um'' in posts um, is like, erm, totaly stupid, mmkay?

ARGHH!

(I'm not making a point against anyone posted here, don't feel offended, it's just a general statement, to which I deployed sarcasm)

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
Little things in life that annoy me huh, that'd be creationists..

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
She just likes being cute even though she is 59. She likes to think she can fit in with anybody, including today's I33tsp3ak1ng teenagers.

Craig

Est. Contributor
I dont really know but I will try to make a list :p

• My brothers going on my computer without my permission
  • People who drive scooters and there so bad that when they drive above 10mph there engine starts SCREAMING
  • Chavs, I wont even go into detail about them
  • Mum jokes
  • and to finish off, people who annoy me :p

Thats all I can think off lol.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
  • People that have to move around in front of my face all the time.
  • People that make too much noise.
  • People that don't know what the phrases go away and leave me alone mean.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
I dont really know but I will try to make a list :p

• My brothers going on my computer without my permission
I can't agree with you more... I HATE it when my sister goes on the computer without my permision... she mainly does it just to upload her myspace pictures from MY camera that I told her shes not aloud to use -.- and shes 10 so she shouldn't even be on myspace -.- might edit post l8er but I have to get off now

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
  • People who don't return phone calls
  • People who don't reply to an SMS in a timely fashion (if at all)
  • People who play their car/home stereo at full volume 24/7
  • People who try to make their children be completely silent in public places (they are more bothersome than the kids themselves)
  • The price of cashews
  • Teenagers...not the polite, well-mannered ones...but the ignorant ones who block walkways, stand around in large groups smoking cigarettes 'n swearing at the top of their lungs

I probably have more...but that's a start!

Status
Not open for further replies.