Little themed BDSM toys

littletrish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Has anyone seen little themed flogger, paddles ect?

feetintrouble

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I have a few such things, as being little to me is mostly about being disciplined. My toys are a pink teddy paddle; a slipper embroidered with “naughty”, a hairbrush with my name on it; some blindfolds with writing on them such as “sight confiscated”, “no seeing past scarfy-darky”.

Not many shops will want to market BDSM stuff as little-themed, because lots of people can be uncomfortable with this. I noticed that the website which sold the paddle (sadly no longer there) chose its words carefully: did not mention spanking in the same page, but said “uses for this is up to your imagination”. Many BDSM things can be customised to fit a little theme.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Angelapinks

Angelapinks

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
feetintrouble said:
I have a few such things, as being little to me is mostly about being disciplined. My toys are a pink teddy paddle; a slipper embroidered with “naughty”, a hairbrush with my name on it; some blindfolds with writing on them such as “sight confiscated”, “no seeing past scarfy-darky”.

Not many shops will want to market BDSM stuff as little-themed, because lots of people can be uncomfortable with this. I noticed that the website which sold the paddle (sadly no longer there) chose its words carefully: did not mention spanking in the same page, but said “uses for this is up to your imagination”. Many BDSM things can be customised to fit a little theme.
All of the BDSM things I have, I made myself including shackles, stocks, a bondage swing with restraints and Tens unit attached or removable. Add some Garage door springs and it becomes a Jolly Jumper to keep baby in place for awhile. I have a very vivid imagination and if I see it once I can usually make it, at least when I was working and had a shop at my disposal. I still have a home workshop though and could still make things, just not as easy.

• Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua

dpcare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I have zero interest in BDSM toys

Reactions: Angelapinks

Angelapinks

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
dpcare said:
I have zero interest in BDSM toys
I gained an interest when I was young having been tied up quite a lot by a friend who loved to have me helpless.

feetintrouble

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I think there's a lot of mileage in childish situations of being tied up, by friends or siblings: I love those scenes. I can imagine being tied up by an older sister, to stop me interfering in her video games. Here is a selection of my favourite blindfolds, which are used on me regularly, and which I think of as little-themed.things small.jpg

Reactions: Angelapinks