Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi everybody and Marry Christmas.

It the time to be jolly and all that.

Anyway I have been doing some more research and want to know people's thought on Little space.

I will post my thoughts wonce I have put them in some kind of order. But I am interested in hearing from you guys. No mater if you are a old hand at it or someone trying to work it all out.

How did you find out about Little Space?

Little space on your own v with a care giver?

And so on.

Thanks and Hugs.

Siysiy the wonder Kid

Reactions: medfet878

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Please define "little space".

Is it a state of mind?

Is it a construct based in reality?

Sorry, this old ABDL is not familiar with this term.

Reactions: medfet878, KittyninjaW and MetalDan86

nappybaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I found out after wearing my first nappy and being comforted instantly. it was like all problems just melted away and i was acting more childish than i usually do. I´m on my own currently but i would love a CG.

Last edited:
  • Love

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
TheBob said:
Please define "little space".

Is it a state of mind?

Is it a construct based in reality?

Sorry, this old ABDL is not familiar with this term.
Littlespace is when an adult identifies they feel more naturally youthful, immatured, or childish by personality than their peers

Reactions: medfet878 and KittyninjaW

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
siysiy said:
Littlespace is when an adult identifies they feel more naturally youthful, immatured, or childish by personality than their peers
Got it!

Just like the space I make when I am snuggly diapered and regress into to my inner toddler when I go to bed.

Reactions: medfet878 and siysiy

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I first heard about little space on r/ABDL

I feel like I would prefer little space with a CG or other littles because it would probably make it easier for me to get into little space and stay in little space

IamtheLorax

Truffula Tree Enthusiast
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I have been a DL all of my life, but I learned about "Littlespace" very recently. Personally I think I would rather do the little spacething with another Little instead of a CG.

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
siysiy said:
How did you find out about Little Space?
I knew about the Abdl community for some time but the concept of little space was really new I found out about it from YouTuber ZaciRoo (Midamerica Little): https://youtube.com/@ZaciRoo5

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It just happened naturally for me a long time ago.

Diaperedforsuresince17

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Today we served the veterans and others in the recovery community and had a real fun time, I was the only counselor that was out mingling with the clients and their children we payed tag in the big room downstairs and many other games that the kids wanted to play but when it was time to be serious and conduct AA meetings which the clients were required to attend I was reluctantly able to bring myself back into adult mode and conduct myself in a leadership position. I did it easy to switch back and forth but sometimes I just don’t want to. I do like regressing with other littles and have play time and also being with my CG.
I found out about little space really early on as I was always or as far back in my memory as I remember attracted to diapers and acting younger than my peers. I don’t know if this answers your question

Last edited:

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Little space wasn't a term for me until I found this forum back in 2013. I don't have anyone to engage with but when I am little I play in my room. It is only for short times though near bedtime. Any other time might be when I eat with my toddler plate and bib, or drink from bottle or using pacifier.
I don't really totally be in my little space unless I am in my room though as I mentioned. I play with my toys while in my full baby gear, I might also do this while in a chat or something, but mostly when I have some downtime before bed.

Anemone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
I don't know when I first came across the term/concept but I recall not being overly concerned with it until this Summer.

Getting back in touch with my ABDL side I knew I wanted it to be more positive than in the past, which was almost completely sexual.

It did cause me some distress to not know exactly what I was aiming for or how to achieve it but I have settled on the following:

For me little space is a state of mind, not far from mindfulness.
I hope for a state of experiencing rather than thinking and of being rather than doing.

I'm not always completely successful in this regard but a partial success is still a success! I have also found myself slipping into this state of of mind on a smaller scale, like taking a moment out of the day to cuddle my shark for no other reason than its nice, which feels spiritually refreshing.

It can, again in my experience, help to have another person to get into the right state of mind but it is by no means a necessity. Would I be as comfortable as I am with it without having had the door held open by others first? That I don't know.

What I do find interesting though, and something of a surprise, is that nappies are fairly peripheral to my experience of little space.

Reactions: littleph0enix, medfet878 and siysiy