Little Sister Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't know if this is the place to be looking for this kind of advice, and I'm sorry if this sounds weird, but I can use some advice. The other day when playing (we were playfully wrestling) with my 9 year-old sister, she found out I was wearing a diaper...she first wondered why I was wearing a diaper, then eventually she got curious...she wondered what it would be like to wear a diaper. Thats when she asked me if she can wear one...I wear Pampers (sometimes...mostly is adult baby diapers). So surely they would fit her. But should I let her wear one? What if she becomes a ABDL like me? Is she too young for that stuff? I'm also kinda worried shes gonna ask me to diaper her...I dunno...it just might seem awkward...thats why I need Your guys' inputs. I really appreciate it.

Overnight

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sounds awkward. I'd deny it and qualify that with you were only messing when/if you told her it was a diaper.

Shisy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I thought of doing the same thing...I don't want her getting caught in diapers.

cm90210

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Very bad idea IMO. Don't involve/expose children to your fetish. What happened may have been accidental (if it really was, it would provide rationale for not wearing yourself around others such as kids) -- but willfully giving her diapers would not be accidental.
Don't do it.
Make an excuse for why you were in one and never wear around her or other kids again.

Shisy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You're right....totally didn't think of that. I didn't think it was that big of a deal until now.

AddyShadows

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Well, as long as it's not sexual it can be a bonding thing if she wants to be diapered. Diaper changes is suppose to be able to open up a bond between people.

My recommendation for you is: If it's weird, don't do it. But, keep in mind she is 9, she's curious, a lot of 9 year olds are curious, you'd rather her experiment at home then do something stupid somewhere else. I think you should let her try wearing but draw some ground rules with her first, such as 'don't wear when _____ so you don't get caught because _______ might think it's weird." Or 'don't expect me to give you free diapers, if you want to indulge in this use your allowance' or things like that.

Look at it this way: If she does like to wear diapers and you suppress it now, later in life she might feel like she is weird for liking it, alternatively it might just be a phase, or it's even just genuine curiosity that would go away after about an hour. Ultimately its up to you but I don't think you should completely write it off as a no.

ILoveDora

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I'm with Addy... I don't think it's something that should be completely forbidden. She may just be curious, which there is nothing wrong with that. And what if she does end up liking diapers later in life? Don't totally say no, just the suggestions Addy gives above me here are very good ones.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'd be cautious with this. The first thing that comes to mind is that kids generally can't/don't keep their mouths shut. You'd be foolish to belielve that she'd never tell her "secret" to any of her girlfriends in school. (and then the secret slowly travels along the grapevine) Second, based on *multiple* reports here, disgruntled ex'es like to sling that sort of mud around. Everyone has the same story, someone they trusted would NEVER use that against them, did. Keep that in mind, because you may find this being used as leverage against you in the future. Catch her smoking at 15 and threaten to tell mom, oh no you don't, or ELSE. Very few personal relationships remain unchanged with time.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Well, as long as it's not sexual it can be a bonding thing if she wants to be diapered. Diaper changes is suppose to be able to open up a bond between people.
There's no way in hell I could recommend an adult male (I checked his profile, he's male) diaper his younger sister for a non-necessary reason. If that got out to their parents or another adult, their reaction is not going to be good, and I can understand why.

As for the OP, I'm personally against giving your little sister any diapers. While I realize your intentions are probably good by letting her try one, it's just not appropriate to get a child involved in your fetish. Plus, while diapers are harmless, it's not really behavior that should be encouraged in kids because of the complications that can arise, for example, family and friends finding out.

What did you tell her when she asked why you were wearing one? Did she act as if she's going to tell others?

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
But should I let her wear one? You may want to be careful for that one. See what could happen, she might feel either boredom and get rid of it too easily and dispose of it (Possibly getting caught and getting yelled at by your mom for you and your sister about this), maybe explode of happiness and tell everyone thus hurting your sister's feelings (Bullying) If you really want to try this, then explain the stuff and go over this with your sister before experimenting with her on this.

1. Please keep this in remains right now. No one needs to know except for us.
2. Don't wear these to school.
3. Keep clothed at all times.

"Any more questions?"

What if she becomes a ABDL like me? I doubt that. At such a young age, she would not know this AB/DL stuff that early at least. If she says she is curious, they mean they want to experiment the things you do. That age, they (about maybe 85%) probably get bored of them within a week and shove off to something else. Kids love to keep themselves active so if they get bored with something, "let's move on to something else! Yay!" Although, if she keeps to continue with this, she will have a 15% chance to turn a DL in the matter.

Is she too young for that stuff? No? No matter what age you are, anyone can wear a diaper. Whether your AB, IC, etc no matter size, age, a diaper is a diaper. It is there for a purpose. She might be too immature for them but what would she exactly do to them? What would you think? (If you absolutely want to go with this ask her about it)

I'm also kinda worried shes gonna ask me to diaper her. That's the trick, nobody knows yet because nothing has been done. You don't want to jump to conclusions just yet if you plan on doing this or not. Like I said, proceed with caution and remain on stand-by for this question/statement.

So in conclusion, proceed with caution or don't do it at all. That's probably the best thing is to say "NO" and keep it to yourself. If she tends to tattle about it, I would hide your stash somewhere where your mom will not know. I don't know your sister but she could be a fussy kind "I wanna! I wanna! I wanna!" that's your stuck point.

To get out of that, you need to reason with your sister and understand to her why you don't recommend this to her. If all else fails, just hide them and pretend you don't know what your talking about, your mom will raise an eyebrow when your sister starts to pull some stunts on you.

Shisy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So just because I'm a male makes me unable to diaper her? Why would I do such a thing like having sexual relations with her? She's my sister...even it she wasn't, she's way too young for me. Lol when she found out, I just told her its for reasons she should keep her nose out of. She's actually reliable when it comes keeping secrets. She hates people getting into her business (she's kinda a tomboy. Lol). She gets mad whenever people try getting into her stuff.

Adventurer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I don't see how this is even up for discussion. Absolutely do not involve your little sister, or any other child, in this at all. It's wrong to involve any child in anything sexual - and for a DL like the OP, I'd assume diapers are sexual on some level. To involve your sister in your fetish in any way, even with no sexual intentions, will bring nothing but trouble. Also, can you imagine if she mentioned this to anyone? Nine year olds are not exactly good at discretion. If your parents find out, or if the parents of her friends hear, you'd probably be facing some pretty serious charges - and even if found innocent, you'd carry that stigma forever.

As others have said, make up an excuse of some sort and don't talk about it. The good news is, if she tries to tell someone else you were diapered, they'll probably write it off to a child's overactive imagination, or a sibling prank. This is also a good wake-up call to never wear diapers around people who shouldn't know your secret and could easily find out.

As to your sister's possible curiousity about diapers, even if she is a possible AB or DL, it's not your job to teach her. It's just completely inappropriate to be involving your younger sister in something that could be sexual. She can find out about it when she's old enough. By involving yourself, you're just putting yourself at risk.

Seriously, don't bring it up to her again, downplay like crazy if she asks, and do NOT, whatever you do, diaper her or do anything DL-related to her. Protect yourself and your sister on this one!

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
Yeah, I'm with Kimba on this. It could be innocent enough, but it's too easily misconstrued as inappropriate. I don't envy the OP's choices here, especially if his sister is the type to go sharing his secret with people he doesn't want to know about it. On the one hand, giving her diapers has a certain (potential) creep-factor to it. On the other hand, not giving her a diaper might be cause to go blabbing. I'd still vote for the latter.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
I don't see how this is even up for discussion. Absolutely do not involve your little sister, or any other child, in this at all. It's wrong to involve any child in anything sexual...

Which part was "sexual" involved? I missed this part.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
So just because I'm a male makes me unable to diaper her? Why would I do such a thing like having sexual relations with her? She's my sister...even it she wasn't, she's way too young for me. Lol when she found out, I just told her its for reasons she should keep her nose out of. She's actually reliable when it comes keeping secrets. She hates people getting into her business (she's kinda a tomboy. Lol). She gets mad whenever people try getting into her stuff.

I'm not accusing you of wanting to have sexual relations with your sister. It's just that if you were to diaper her, and that got out to someone, there's a good chance people would think something sexual was going on. Even if you were female it probably wouldn't be the best idea.

My advice is to tell her no if she asks about it again. If she persists, tell her it's something she can try when she's older and can buy her own without anyone finding out.

Adventurer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Which part was "sexual" involved? I missed this part.

The OP is a DL, so I'm assuming that diapers are sexual for him. And even if they're not, how would it look if anyone found out? We're talking getting arrested if not straight up beaten if anyone finds out he diapered his little sister. To be perfectly blunt: we get the pedophile accusation often enough. Please, for the love of all that's good, don't do anything that looks like pedophilia. I just don't want anyone - the OP or his sister - to be harmed by this. Keep the diapers to adults.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
The OP is a DL, so I'm assuming that diapers are sexual for him. And even if they're not, how would it look if anyone found out? We're talking getting arrested if not straight up beaten if anyone finds out he diapered his little sister. To be perfectly blunt: we get the pedophile accusation often enough. Please, for the love of all that's good, don't do anything that looks like pedophilia. I just don't want anyone - the OP or his sister - to be harmed by this. Keep the diapers to adults.

Not all DL's can be sexual. If he stated he is sexual in his diapers, would that turn the tide? He has not said he was so he probably is not. BUT, I don't exactly know him so I can't jump to any conclusions.

As for the OP do you tend to do that kind of stuff? If you do, then the answer would best be "no"

You don't know me enough to be calling me a pedo...

If your not a pedo or don't do anything sexual, then your fine. The strong suggestion is to refrain from it.

If you *absolutely* would like to do this (Listen as you would be taking a risk) then heed my advice or others that did not say no on the first page.

Adventurer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other

I'm not. I know you don't have any sexual inklings towards your sister, and I'm sorry if I said so indirectly. I'm just saying how it will look to anyone not involved in the situation. You must admit, to someone not involved in ABDL, it would look really wrong. I know you're not a pedo - just don't do anything that would look like it. This is about protecting yourself. And it could have some bad effects on your sister if she looks back on it years later.

Again - you're not a pedo, and it's good that you came here for advice! Sometimes things aren't clear to us, so it's good to run them by others. I hope now you can see why people would get the wrong idea about you if you did this and it got out. I know you're OK. Just make sure everyone else knows it too.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur

No one here is calling you a pedophile. What Adventurer and I are saying is don't do anything that could make you look like one.

Status
Not open for further replies.