Not open for further replies.

jumpy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
one of my closest friends is coming down in a couple of weeks and after i explaining what a little session was he said he wanted to try it he's pretty new to all this but quite open minded I've got quite a lot of ideas and little bit of supplies and we have the whole house to ourselves for the entire week
but I thought I'd try and get some suggestions of you guys

try and remember this is his first time and we're just friends he's more like a brother to me than anything
and I'm on a budget

this is what I have so far
diapers
footed onesies
bottles and dummies (baby ones)
some plushies
I'm using a picnic mat as a floor mat for Comfort
along with pillows and blankets
we're doing it in the lounge with access to the tv For cartoons
I'm also getting some party food
and some lavender incense I find the smell helps me to relax

You need some picture books! Gotta have story time.

ArchieRoni said:
You need some picture books! Gotta have story time.

I suppose it's personal preference but i always found cartoons more my kind of think
I have got some audio books as well if needed

Don't forget colouring in books and crayons or felt tips.

For extra fun messy play with finger paints. But only if I get an invite. Hee, hee

Have lots, & lots of fun

And Den building with blankets. ��

Like o said me come two?

Hee, hee

Sisi

sisi said:

Don't forget colouring in books and crayons or felt tips.

For extra fun messy play with finger paints. But only if I get an invite. Hee, hee

Have lots, & lots of fun

And Den building with blankets. ��

Like o said me come two?

Hee, hee

Sisi

he did say he was bringing his colouring book
the finger painting sounds fun but I don't want to get paint everywhere
:laugh:sorry sisi but he's a little nervous so I think it's best that I just do it with me and him it is his first time after all

jumpy said:
the finger painting sounds fun but I don't want to get paint everywhere

In that case, get some bath time coloring crayons. You color while in the tub and then everything can be easily cleaned up. (Of course this can be done privately if needed).

BabyDenise said:
In that case, get some bath time coloring crayons. You color while in the tub and then everything can be easily cleaned up. (Of course this can be done privately if needed).

I've never heard of them i'll look into it
As far as previously goes is unclear at the moment we are still discussing it we are on the subject of changing at the moment

- - - Updated - - -

At the moment I'm looking into lighting as the chances are we will be staying up quite late As there be no adults to tell us what to do do you think it's too early for Christmas lights

Also my mate came up with quite A controversial topic having a little bit of drink to help us relax I personally think going to Little space should be natural and I don't think alcohol is very childish however it can make you quite childish and it would help him to relax on his first time what does everyone else think

Hi Jumpy

you are right in doing a lot of talking before hand. I have talked about trust before bu it is the most important thing. And even more so with what you are planning to do with your friend.

not just if you are happy in changing and being changed but there the question of disciplining? time out? spanking? being feed? being dressed in AB or Little clothing? the use of pasifers? what is your safe word? and so on if you are going to be giving each other time out or thinking time remember to tell the one that is in Little space what they are meant to be thinking about.

the one that is tacking on the caregiver role need to do the planning. it no good asking a someone in Little head space what they would like to do to day. to much choice. better to say something like "would you like to do drowning or watch cartoons .

as for alcohol well it up to you be I don't need it to get in to little space and I think it doesn't help. I know for some of us there is the use of triggers that help them in to there head space. but a bigger trigger i thing is being care-fore by someone I trust in such a way that I can totally forget that i am a Adult. knowing that for a time everything is being taken care of and I have no worries. other that to do what my caregiver tells me. knowing that even that would be in my best intensest.

of course being a brat is part of the fun of it all and getting told off. but this is why it is important to talk about disciplining before so the one that is in Little space fells save knowing that they have a safe word to say that will bring it to a stop so you can talk thing through.

I am going to post a thread on bathing a Little. as I am sour other will be able to add to this.

hope this works out for you both and both of you have a great time together.

Sisi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back