Little Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
i'm not a little, but i'm curious about becoming..making one...or what ever you call it >.<

anyway, my question is: what is your perspective as a little?
what i mean is, do you picture yourself as being young, if so do reference what you used to look like when you were actually that age?

or is it more about just the feelings of being small and not worrying about how you visualize yourself?

GlitteredArtist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I think its probably a little different for everyone.
I know little me doesn't have an entirely separate personality, but as I understand it some do.
I don't have a character I play or anything its just me. I definitely think the best way to discover "little you" is to play around.
Watch some kiddie television and curl up with a paci. You will discover what its like for you, and perhaps what you want it to be.

SpAzpieSweeTot

Insensitivity about disability sparks salt!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Even in big mode, all I want to do is please authority figures. I noticed it at 5. I'm certain it was there from birth, but I don't remember being born, so. . .:giggles:It's a natural part of me, that can be brought out.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I think regression and feeling "little" has to come from somewhere inside you. For me, it's always been there and comes naturally. I'm not sure it con be forced or coerced. Wearing babyish clothes, drinking from a bottle and wearing diapers should help, however.

emberthefox

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Emoution some times it is you just want to diaspear which is when it happens to me

SleepyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
what is mean is, what do you visualise yourself as while a little?

or do you not picture yourself as any different?

Courtney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
My little persona is quite distinct from my adult role. I become 3-7 years old in my little persona, but I picture myself as an 11 year old being regressed to a 3-7 year old.

blablafreckenlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
when I'm playing little I like to imagine myself actually being that age. I like to stay low to the ground to make everything look bigger and I exaggerate my emotions to the extremes. To some extent I like to visualize myself as a cute little girl, but I don't think it's really a core part of the experience as I'm not really looking at myself it's more how I feel about myself. Visualizing a little might be a bigger concern for a mommy or daddy then it would be for a little. As a little you can use your imagination to make yourself look however you want but for me anyway it's all about feeling little, getting coddled, playing in the floor, not having a care in the world it's definitely more of a state of mind.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I simply act like the little kid I am. It becomes easier every day BUT you have to learn to transition and really push yourself sometimes. Hm, this is coming out weird. Well, my two cents may be worthless ha ha!

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
i'm not a little, but i'm curious about becoming..making one...or what ever you call it >.<

anyway, my question is: what is your perspective as a little?
what i mean is, do you picture yourself as being young, if so do reference what you used to look like when you were actually that age?

or is it more about just the feelings of being small and not worrying about how you visualize yourself?

For me, I have a very vivid imagination. So when I start day-dreaming, it's quite easy for me to actually become wrapped up in the sort of 'vision' I'm having at that moment in time. The added benefit of having a childhood (which I'm pretty sure everyone has had before) means that I can take the fond memories of childhood and cause them to resurface. Obviously a lot of the memories are becoming skewed over the years and it's not picture perfect, but the emotions will always be there along with the way I felt. So my version of regression is simply resurfacing old feelings of innocence, curiosity, contentment and the occasional excitement.

It does help for me to imagine myself as being little, but that's easier said than done. As adults, we are completely different people than we were as kids, even if there are inherently many things we identify with as when we were children. What has helped me significantly has been to actually work with teaching kids. Seeing how they act and what their thought processes are really brings you back to your own childhood if you can relate the two and that helps me recreate my childhood mentally.

For me, I regress to being a kid rather than a baby. Since I identify as being a child more so than an adult (even though I thoroughly enjoy doing adult things and having adult privileges) it's easy for me to regress because it's all a matter of me doing what feels right. As Dogboy said, I don't think you can force or coerce being little. It's just a part of what makes you, you. Regression is all about being able to relax and be yourself, whoever that may be. It's about being impulsive (as children are prone to do) and just giving in to your childish urges (if they are present). Because of which, it's important to limit yourself so you don't do anything too rash. But setting yourself into a safe environment where you can cut loose is going to be a huge factor in figuring out what type of regression you enjoy, if any at all.

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
For me when I'm little it has always come natural and very unexpected sometimes and it usually happens when I am cuddling with my plushies. I see myself as 5-6 years old hugging my plushies without a care in the world.

ozbub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Regression is for me quite a deep emotional transition. It's really difficult to explain, except that I don't visualise myself as being in an alternate role...my mindset is very much in the headspace of a little person. The peculiar thing is that I am fully aware... I wonder if it is something like lucid dreaming.

I can see the fascination for those that don't naturally experience this, and can also appreciate the fun of electing to role play. Interestingly though, if I were not compelled to transition into little headspace, I would find the associated behaviour rather ridiculous....so much so, that I rately entertain infantile activities outside of regression.

I am quite aware of when I need to regress, and so I will prepare certain things in anticipation. This is somewhat different to playing games though I think.

AmberBulb95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I think the experience is different for everyone, I've heard of people who visualize themselves as infants, toddlers and even pre-teens while in 'little-mode'.

I could be an outlier but I don't visualize myself as anything different, I just enjoy the sensations and experience and have even been known to drink and do work (maths, physics etc) while in this mode. I don't have any reason to "regress", I'm perfectly happy being an adult who sucks dummies and drinks from bottles, I don't need to invent a persona to enjoy these things.

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Well,

Being little is just what you make of it...really that easy...

Ignore the programming you've received to grow up and become an adult...

Put that all aside...and experience whatever you wish...

One day you may feel really babyish...the next day may be more a grade school age...and so on...

Over time you'll know what feels proper for you...

I myself range from very small...say 1-2yo and sleeping in a crib...talking so fast the words don't all make it out...etc...

The next day older and want to ride a bike, or jump on trampoline....etc...

Even at my age its not set in stone...and I very rarely if ever really goto the baby range...but I have a few times...

For me it depends on the issues or burdens on my adult life...the tougher my adult needs to be the younger I act...

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
For me, my little side usually comes out easy if I am in the right mind set. It usually might happen when I'm cuddling one of my plushies or watching something from my childhood where the connection just clicks immediately. I see myself as a 3 - 5 year old.

Susie2

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
My little has always been underneath, in my love for little girl and childish activities, maybe why I became a preschool teacher for many years...I was able to relate to the kids, enjoy the books, coloring, activities as much as the kids themselves. I noticed how I when I redid my bedroom after my divorce, I actually painted it pink and added butterflies and flowers without realizing that I was encouraging my inner little girl. I have found that wearing "pull ups" (depends, etc) has really helped me regress to that inner child...I feel like her. I am lucky to have a partner who encourages it and likes to be "Daddy" reading to his little girl, talking to his little girl, going to McDonalds' for a happy meal...I am beginning to dress the part too when we go out, right now in shorts and shirts, but looking for dresses. I do my hair. I know each of us has our own story, our own introduction to being our inner child....just realize that you are not alone and that there are many of us out there...

SleepyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
i find it funny that this thread got bumped up.
over the weekend i had the house to myself, and was actually able to regress.

my grandmother doesn't usually get home from work until about noon; so i usually have a limited window of opportunity to indulge.
without the time limit, i found that i wasn't as self conscious, and it was easier to regress.

i bought a couple toys, and set up a little play area. i thought i might find the baby toys to be a little boring so i brought my DS as well, and was surprised at how much fun i was able to have with the ring stack toy(or whatever it's called). i frequently found myself getting distracted from playing my DS and playing with the other toys instead. :biggrin:

soggyboy

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Interesting answers. Seems it's different for everybody.

For myself, I have a hard time just regressing. Even if I have the time or privacy, playing or dressing up still makes me self conscious. It's only when I need to wee that it becomes easier. If I can walk around with a fullish bladder, holding myself and crossing my legs that I can truly feel little. I guess that I am still to self aware.

But once I start "holding on," the memories or regressive state come "flooding back," pun intended.

Indram

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Being little for me is between 18 months and 3 years old. Everyone has their own thing(s) about being little. It is a state of regression that I find to be relaxing and forgetting about being an adult. I find a place in my in my home that I can spreaad out my toys, blanket, diapers, etc. to enjoy myself. I don't know about others, but I usually have a mommy/babysitter that takes care of me. This role is done by my wife, but I have always had a desire to have an actual babysitter when my mommy is away.

Status
Not open for further replies.