Status
Not open for further replies.

dlfe77

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Does hypnosis really work? has anyone had any success Bedwetting, or actually losing control??

L

littlelodgewrecker

i haven't had that sort of hypnosis, but i have been told that i can bark like a dog... arf arf!

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
So you want hypnosis to make you a bed wetter or to stop bed wetting?

EagleScout

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
In my opinion... it all depends on the person using hypnosis mindset... say u do not believe it or do not think it will work... most likely it will not work. If u are open to it, and TRULY relax it might just work.

SnowBlitz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Does hypnosis really work? has anyone had any success Bedwetting, or actually losing control??

Hypnosis varies from person to person, it can work great for one person, and then not work at all for the next. Personally speaking I've only ever used Hypnosis for my insomnia, it helps sometimes.

dlfe77

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I wanted to use hypnosis to make me use my diapers like a baby with out knowing I was going... so yes I want to wet the bed...

- - - Updated - - -

I really want to know if it works can it be reversed because I dont want to be peeing my pants when im not in baby/diaper mode ya know?

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wanted to use hypnosis to make me use my diapers like a baby with out knowing I was going... so yes I want to wet the bed...

- - - Updated - - -

I really want to know if it works can it be reversed because I dont want to be peeing my pants when im not in baby/diaper mode ya know?

There are several hypnosis tapes around that claim to only make you wet when you have a diaper on, while others are more extreme and suggest that they'll make you dependent on diapers or that sort of thing.

I've tried a couple for fun, but I don't think they really work (and that's probably why they don't work for me). You have to be open, willing, and believing for them to do anything, as I understand it.

dlfe77

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
There are several hypnosis tapes around that claim to only make you wet when you have a diaper on, while others are more extreme and suggest that they'll make you dependent on diapers or that sort of thing.

I've tried a couple for fun, but I don't think they really work (and that's probably why they don't work for me). You have to be open, willing, and believing for them to do anything, as I understand it.

Thats what I'm thinking I tried... I guess you have to have someone hypnotize you in person

thorb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I have tried some of the files on Utube to make me wet in my sleep so I don't have to wake up every couple of hours to pea. They didn't work and I couldn't think the next day.

dlfe77

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have tried some of the files on Utube to make me wet in my sleep so I don't have to wake up every couple of hours to pea. They didn't work and I couldn't think the next day.

What do you mean you couldn't think?

snowblind

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I done a certificate in hypnotherapy so here's my take on it.

The thing about hypnosis is it's very individual and there's a multitude of different approaches that suit different people.

For instance some people respond better to an authoritarian style of language (you will) than a permissive style (you may).

Also people tend to be stronger in some bodily senses than other. For example your sense of smell may be stronger than your sense of touch. Believe it or not hypnosis scripts reflect this in their wording.

The rest of the script is also highly personalised.

So basically if you want the best chances of success you need a personalised hypnosis cd or session. The latter would be more effective because the therapist could do an initial consultation with you and really personalise the session.

That said your mind won't let your body do anything unless you really want to do it or it (your mind) classifies it as safe and in your best interest.

So if you've any doubts about really wanting it to work it probably won't.

Hope that helps.

Adidas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
dlfe77, this is a question often asked here, so allow me to give you an answer from a different angle. Hopefully it is useful for you and for others around here on ADISC.

Last couple of weeks I had a typical 'diaper peak period', meaning that I was restless, wearing almost 24/7 and thus really using lots of diapers :thumbsup:
One of the things I do then is scanning the web for possibilities like you and a lot of others around here want to accomplish, meaning *Wetting during the night without notice*.
This is one of my desires, already for years. I never reached that point, however, but I *know* that it is possible by constanly wearing diapers during the nights, and actually using it immediately after you wake up and have to go. Within half a year upto a year almost everybody should be able to wet automatically, so, without waking up. But only if one is wearing good night diaper for 100% safety no leaking. This assurance is good reason to drop into deep sleep again soon after wetting, until…. you don't wake up anymore and find yourself wet in the morning :big grin:

OK, this said brought me to a thought of finding a method on how to shorten this 'unlearning' period, hopefully, dramatically but without any harm. I found a website that has audio samples and audio clips. Look here: Free Water Sound Effects
With a small Audio-tool and a MAC everybody should be able to make himself a MP3 to play during the night. I thought about a small waterfall sound and then, from time to time someone peeing in it. Dripping water also sounds great. It might sound a bit funny (latterly! :D) but it *might* generate a trigger moment. As long as you make these MP3's yourself it is completely harmless. If it does not work for you, at least it was great fun to create. And then, up to the next thought to accomplish the goal. Good luck !!

Status
Not open for further replies.