Little play time

LAD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have met a wonderful woman and she is interested in my little self. She is open to pretty much anything.... She has helped me with my diapers and offers to do it completely but I am struggling to let go and give her all of the control to do so, we are working towards that because I want it so much and she wants to give me that kind of care and intimacy but I also really want to have play time sessions with her. We are in a long distance relationship with about a 2 and 1/2 hour drive between us and both have full schedules so getting together is very precious when we can. So far we have talked about coloring/drawing, watching some kids movies that I have not been able to watch yet and we have talked about going to the park, which we have done and both of us love. What are some other activities that you other littles/ babies like to do? What kind of toys, games, TV shows, activities, etc do you other littles like to engage in?

Reactions: ILuvDiapers
Well there are lots of ways to engage long distance too. My little and I were separated by two states for a time. We used to pick a Disney movie and have movie night toghter over the phone. And send home made cards and crafts. We would have zoom bathtime and he would send me his diaper/outfit selection each day. Even his big outfits. I would read him a book at bedtime. Stuff like that helped bridge the gap. But when we got together we enjoyed, zoos, flying kites, doing crafts, baking cookies, dying Easter Eggs ect. We also enjoyed going to the grocery store and getting all sorts of little food for picnics and tea parties. And of course there was the obvious diaper checks, changing, bath time, nursing, dressing up. Hope that helps you are making my mommy side all tingley bringing back good memories 🤗💗

• Love
Reactions: LilByte, LAD and ILuvDiapers
First off, let me just say it sounds like you get very lucky! I would suggest maybe getting like a board game (maybe one for little kids?) or else blocks and such? Also, food, making brownies or cookies while you're being an adorable little helper could be fun! Depending on your age level, feedings could be fun, too!

Last edited:
HoneySnow said:
Well there are lots of ways to engage long distance too. My little and I were separated by two states for a time. We used to pick a Disney movie and have movie night toghter over the phone.
Just to add if you have disney plus you can use groupwatch to sync the movie

• Love
Reactions: HoneySnow, LAD, ILuvDiapers and 1 other person
Tha
SissyBabyKris said:
First off, let me just say it sounds like you get very lucky! I would suggest maybe getting like a board game (maybe one for little kids?) or else blocks and such? Also, food, making brownies or cookies while you're being an adorable little helper could be fun! Depending on your age level, feedings could be fun, too!
Thank you for the advice! That made me remember I have been wanting her to play the game "Guess who" with me 😀

Reactions: SissyBabyKris
LAD said:
Tha

Thank you for the advice! That made me remember I have been wanting her to play the game "Guess who" with me 😀
And I definitely got very lucky in regards to finding her!

Reactions: SissyBabyKris
HoneySnow said:
Well there are lots of ways to engage long distance too. My little and I were separated by two states for a time. We used to pick a Disney movie and have movie night toghter over the phone. And send home made cards and crafts. We would have zoom bathtime and he would send me his diaper/outfit selection each day. Even his big outfits. I would read him a book at bedtime. Stuff like that helped bridge the gap. But when we got together we enjoyed, zoos, flying kites, doing crafts, baking cookies, dying Easter Eggs ect. We also enjoyed going to the grocery store and getting all sorts of little food for picnics and tea parties. And of course there was the obvious diaper checks, changing, bath time, nursing, dressing up. Hope that helps you are making my mommy side all tingley bringing back good memories 🤗💗
Awww! It's so good to know there are ppl out there that have a "mommy side" or any cg/nurture type side. I've only ever had little tastes of this. It's a new world to me. She calls me the sweetest pet names and looks out for me all the time. I bet we could watch some of the kids movies over FaceTime. And I can send her a picture in the mail. Thanks for all the good advice!

Reactions: MaybeBroken
LAD said:
Awww! It's so good to know there are ppl out there that have a "mommy side" or any cg/nurture type side. I've only ever had little tastes of this. It's a new world to me. She calls me the sweetest pet names and looks out for me all the time. I bet we could watch some of the kids movies over FaceTime. And I can send her a picture in the mail. Thanks for all the good advice!
Happy to help and there is nothing a mommy loves more then to know her little is thinking of her and missing her. I loved getting cards with pages from coloring books or pressed flowers from a walk in the park or a sticker he liked. All those things are simple inexpensive and build that trust and caring.

Attachments

• 7779546a-f959-41af-a6bd-1f299efec6c8.png
    7779546a-f959-41af-a6bd-1f299efec6c8.png
    272.9 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: LilByte, LAD and MaybeBroken
Back