OpheliaScarlett

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hello there :catsmile: !

I'm Ophelia, abdl/little when my heart needs it, and rebellious and passionate steampunk-girl the rest of the time ^-^ . I'm a french girl and I have been a little for ... hum , 1, 2, 3... ( give me a minute, i'm counting on my fingers :tongueout: ) ... 6 years and a half now !
I'm studying to work in a bookshop and I hope to become a writer one day o/ .

My little side is about five years old but i'm not totally potty-trained yet so I always make sure to wear training-pants ( it's hard for me to think of the potty when i'm playing or watching cartoons ^^" ). And I love to suck on my paci when I need confort.

I also have a sexual interest in diapers but it's not an obligation and it's always when i'm out of my little side and in a kinky mood.
I'm very open about a lot of sexual kinks, being a very curious girl, I like to chat with people to understand them and see if I may be interested to try.
But you have to know that my first rule is respect, I will never spoke about that kind of things to people in the first place, especially if they didn't let me heard of any clues, wish or interest in the subject.
( I hope you will do it as well, my interest is not a suffissent reason for anyone to talk me about that kind of thing without asking and consenting answer... )

Out the ABDL's subjects, i'm a very curious girl to. I love science, music, books, crafting, writing,pop-culture and art =) .

I'm always listening to music and i'm interested in a lot of styles : rock, metal, pagan, folk, swing, jazz, blues, classical...

I also watch a lot of tv-shows, my favorites ones are : Firefly - Warehouse 13 - Doctor Who :detective2: - Sherlock :detective1: - Lost Girl - Orphan Black - Sense8 and American Horror Story :)

So .. yeah , happy to meet you all and i'm excited to talk with you about a lot of subjects ;)

here is my facebook if you want to add me =) : https://www.facebook.com/foxophelia

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Ophelia and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

Again welcome to the group and I will be looking forward to your posts in the forums.

Egor

OpheliaScarlett

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Thank you o/

Is there a live-chat on this forum ( other than teamspeak, because i don't have any mic ) ?

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome. I'm a professional musician, organ and piano, so music is my thing. I see you like a lot of different styles. So do I. I think I was one of the few students at the music conservatory I attended who listened to a lot of rock. It has served me well as a church musician since church music has embraced more contemporary musical styles.

Ghost01

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hi and welcome!

I love music and I'm French too!
I saw you involved in the group for French people I created on here, so we could get acquainted ;).

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other

Hi. my name is Sisi.
i am a Little to.
seen you on who got the win.
looking forward to getting to know you more.

OpheliaScarlett

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Thx to all of you =)

Hi and welcome. I'm a professional musician, organ and piano, so music is my thing. I see you like a lot of different styles. So do I. I think I was one of the few students at the music conservatory I attended who listened to a lot of rock. It has served me well as a church musician since church music has embraced more contemporary musical styles.

Happy to see that , I like to share my discoveries.

And for the religion part ( and I saw that for some of the members it's an important part of there life) , i'm agnostic ^^"

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Thx to all of you =)

Happy to see that , I like to share my discoveries.

And for the religion part ( and I saw that for some of the members it's an important part of there life) , i'm agnostic ^^"

It doesn't matter on this site. There are probably more agnostics than anything else, spiritual wise.

PrincessBella

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi and welcome! :)

I'm not always the most active here, but it is super cool to see someone else with some similar interests! I am super into writing, too. What kind of stuff do you like to write?? I've also been a musician for pretty much my whole life, though I'm primarily into indie, folk, and jazz.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your time on this site! I've met a lot of cool people here, though the recent switch to team speak here has been a bit of a bummer, since I also do not have a mic. Still, this is a great community that I am happy to be a part of whenever I find the time! :)

OpheliaScarlett

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hi and welcome! :)

I'm not always the most active here, but it is super cool to see someone else with some similar interests! I am super into writing, too. What kind of stuff do you like to write?? I've also been a musician for pretty much my whole life, though I'm primarily into indie, folk, and jazz.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your time on this site! I've met a lot of cool people here, though the recent switch to team speak here has been a bit of a bummer, since I also do not have a mic. Still, this is a great community that I am happy to be a part of whenever I find the time! :)

I write about lot's of things ^^ and I don't say that to get away with the answer ^^ . I'm actually developing an unique Univers, but unfortunately, due to my Little/Irl identiy , I can not talk a lot about it here... Maybe i can talk more about my view and think on writing and novel by MP if you want to talk =).

I love Indie, Folk and Jazz o/

Status
Not open for further replies.