Little loonas first Christmas

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
This is little loonas first Christmas she's still just a little baby at just over 7 weeks old.
Despite our obvious excitement she didn't wake me until 6am for a potty break outside, such a good girl. We went back to sleep for another hour and a half then went downstairs for breakfast and presents. She was very excited about seeing the presents getting opened and even more so when she got her own ones. Later she seemed more excited about chasing the wrapping paper though.

She's all tuckered out now and having a little nap in her Christmas sweater 😌20221225_090114.jpg20221225_090135.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ShippoFox, MetalDan86 and IcyBlue

fleckothefennec

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
That's her present beside her, above you can see the fox painting I got😁

Merry Christmas everyone 🦊😁

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Adorable pup with the floppy fox toy and nice painting too!
Did you knit the sweater?

Reactions: fleckothefennec

fleckothefennec

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Thanks 😁

No I bought her the sweater, learning to knit is on my list though.

Merry Christmas to you icyblue 😁

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
fleckothefennec said:
Thanks 😁

No I bought her the sweater, learning to knit is on my list though.

Merry Christmas to you icyblue 😁
Merry Christmas to you too fennec!
Knitting is quite impressive and here in Australia it’s really strangely taken off. They knit around trees fully up the trunk and branches on the street, signposts and old bicycles get fully knitted over if left behind for weeks. Imagine coming back from a 2 week vacation and seeing your bicycle vandalised by a rogue knitting hooligan 😹
It’s hilarious to see because you will randomly see a street full of trees with a set of knitted bark occasionally.

Reactions: fleckothefennec

fleckothefennec

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
T
IcyBlue said:
Merry Christmas to you too fennec!
Knitting is quite impressive and here in Australia it’s really strangely taken off. They knit around trees fully up the trunk and branches on the street, signposts and old bicycles get fully knitted over if left behind for weeks. Imagine coming back from a 2 week vacation and seeing your bicycle vandalised by a rogue knitting hooligan 😹
It’s hilarious to see because you will randomly see a street full of trees with a set of knitted bark occasionally.
That's awesome 🤣 what a great form of hooliganism

I do actually want to learn, I'm planning on saving loonas brushed hair to make stuff from, I love stuff like that. Knitting from your dogs fur is actually a thing. My former dog "sativa" ended her time on this world earlier this year, I saved some of her fur and I'm going to make a mold to press it with epoxy and form necklace beads. The necklace you see my avatar wearing is the one I wear in real life, I made it from racoon teeth, seal teeth, yew wood and blacktailed deer antler. I'm going to replace two of the beads with "sativa beads" to honor and remember her😌

• Love
Reactions: IcyBlue