Little Keeper Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabo12 said:
Just to clarify, the packaage that shows up on the doorstep would be a usps package, and not a clear package
correct? No one would be able to tell what was inside, right?

That is how it showed up at my house at least. However the label says little keeper sleeper right on the address label so that could give it away. But not a give away from the packaging itself.

Ok thanks. I dont really mind about rhe address label. Its just that i dont recieve my mail directly it has to pass through someone elses hands and i did'nt want them seeing what was inside.

I remember seeing these a while back and thinking they were the cutest things ever. I'm so glad I've seen that they have bigger size. I'm SUPER tempted to pick one up. I think I'll probably have to in the next couple months. Been wanting to get some sort of baby clothing and those are awesome. If only they had the bigger sizes with the logo or some big sizes of their bibs. It's so awesome to have so many awesome products available to us ABDL's these days!!

Hi!! What to do think?! I'm 1.79 cm and 74 kg. So the size 18 should work right?
Also do you know how expensive is to ship it to Europe? (France or other country..)
I bet is not that hot, I mean the tissue right? If so that's perfect cause at bed time, even in winter gets hot in the room with the heater on

I have no idea about shipping nor sizing in Europe. Sorry.

couchesstevenboy said:
Hi!! What to do think?! I'm 1.79 cm and 74 kg. So the size 18 should work right?
Also do you know how expensive is to ship it to Europe? (France or other country..)
I bet is not that hot, I mean the tissue right? If so that's perfect cause at bed time, even in winter gets hot in the room with the heater on

Size 18 should be about right. LKS offer several shipping options - you can get a quote before checkout. They charged me $21 for the cheapest shipping option to the UK.

I doubt they're that hot. They're interlock cotton, not any kind of fleece.

Akastus said:
Size 18 should be about right. LKS offer several shipping options - you can get a quote before checkout. They charged me $21 for the cheapest shipping option to the UK.

I doubt they're that hot. They're interlock cotton, not any kind of fleece.

Thanks for the info. I'll get one then :)

Any chance for someone with a 40" waist to fit in theses or they would be impossible to zip them up, I'm craving to get one, they are one of my biggest dream, I think if I don't do the snaps at the neck I should be able to take it off or you think even there it won't be possible ??? I would really appreciate a picture of what they look like from a little closer than on their website.

Amazon.com have close-ups. Or you can try looking up "Little Keeper Sleeper" on Google images - there's any number of parental blogs with pics of toddlers wearing them.

Akastus said:
Amazon.com have close-ups. Or you can try looking up "Little Keeper Sleeper" on Google images - there's any number of parental blogs with pics of toddlers wearing them.

Thanks, its true I never though about checking for reviews on google, they give pretty accurate results and very good pictures. Still will a size 18 fit on someone with a 40" waist, that is the question I got in mind right now.

CodyBaby said:
Thanks, its true I never though about checking for reviews on google, they give pretty accurate results and very good pictures. Still will a size 18 fit on someone with a 40" waist, that is the question I got in mind right now.

It would be close. I have about a 35" waist, and there is some room there but not a whole lot. The actual place I have a slight issue when wearing mine is the upper back area. If you have a large chest it may be a bigger issue than your waist.

I decided to bite, it will haunt me if I dont', I so want it, I am 5"6, and a 40" waste so I got the size 18 "Long Sleeve - Fuschia/Turquoise" when I get it I will try it on and let you all know if it fits or not, here is hoping.

I'm 6'2 and the size 18 fits fine.

tdlrfootedpjs said:
It would be close. I have about a 35" waist, and there is some room there but not a whole lot. The actual place I have a slight issue when wearing mine is the upper back area. If you have a large chest it may be a bigger issue than your waist.

Good Luck! I hope it does fit for you =) perhaps only being 5'6" will help and leave some extra space =)

@allen, the problem he may have is he has a 40" waist.

I don't know if it will fit me. I am 6 feet tall and weight 235lbs. My waist is 35 inches. I wish they had a waist size on these. I have been wanting to get one of these for a long time.

I so wish I could afford it, since its made in USA and I'm in Canada, the US to CAD conversion is too much right now for my budget, maybe next year I could afford to waste this kind of money, its a shame there's no other alternatives that aren't overpriced and pretty lame in color and style because made for dementia adults only.

Mine arrived today, much sooner than I would have expected for economy transatlantic shipping. It fits reasonably well, but one thing is immediately obvious - these things are designed to be skin-tight. I haven't felt this kind of all-over compression since I last wore a full wetsuit. They also seem to be proportioned for early adolescents, who tend to be on the skinny side, as opposed to the bulk that accrues later on. Getting it on without help is certainly possible, but not easy. It's not the fastening mechanism that's the issue - that's pretty simple. It's getting the zip up, given that it's tight.

For those of you have exhibitionist streaks, it's very obvious when you're wearing a nappy under it.

Akastus said:
Mine arrived today, much sooner than I would have expected for economy transatlantic shipping. It fits reasonably well, but one thing is immediately obvious - these things are designed to be skin-tight. I haven't felt this kind of all-over compression since I last wore a full wetsuit. They also seem to be proportioned for early adolescents, who tend to be on the skinny side, as opposed to the bulk that accrues later on. Getting it on without help is certainly possible, but not easy. It's not the fastening mechanism that's the issue - that's pretty simple. It's getting the zip up, given that it's tight.

For those of you have exhibitionist streaks, it's very obvious when you're wearing a nappy under it.

Could you give your height and waist/hip size? so we can get an idea on fit? I will post how it fits me when I get mine.

babyboy said:
Could you give your height and waist/hip size? so we can get an idea on fit? I will post how it fits me when I get mine.

I'm 67" with a 32" waist. I ordered the 16.

Akastus said:
I'm 67" with a 32" waist. I ordered the 16.

Thanks. I am hoping at 66" with a 38" waist I can fit the size 18 (yes I know I am fat, but I been working on that, admittedly only 6 bls lost in the last 3 months, but it is the right direction)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back