Little Keeper Sleeper

zeep said:
Where is that?

Just go to tumblr and look it up. You will find tons of pictures that users have posted.

As for sizing...

i’m 5’10” and 215# currently (yes keep loosing weight)...

but, i have the size 18’sand they are a bit loose, the size 16 is just about right (length too) snug but not tight...not much loose fabric....with diaper...

i ordered a 13/14 and figure it might be tight,but more than likely wil be about perfect, i like snug anyhow.

i can do/undo the 16’s without much an issue, but the 18’s are big forsure....loose on the feet and sloppy on the legs...

th 16 has just a touch or extra room...hopethe 14 fits to where its not able to be removed...that would be perfect...

just my 2 cents

Well I tried a size 16. It is a little tight in the chest and arms but the length/height is about right. I slept in them without issue. I actually like the tighter fit if it does not cause me any issues. I will have to try them a few more times before I can really form an opinion. I will also see how they are after a few washes. I hope they don't tighten up. I will follow the washing instructions and may just hang them to dry instead of using the dryer. I did like the way the size 16 supported my diaper when it was wet. I have begun wearing Molicare Slip Maxi covered with a Kins double terry pull-up with plastic pants over these. With the size 16 L.K.S. on there is no question that I am padded.

As for getting dressed...it is more difficult. It would be nice to get help in that department.

With mine, tightness in the chest and arms went away after a few wearings. It sounds you have pretty much the perfect fit. I would definitely recommend washing it cold, and hanging to dry. I have washed my size 18 on hot and dried it hot intentionally and it has shrunk a lot.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
100% cotton should be washed cold or eco warm and hung to dry. Things can be stretched a little by hanging a light weight to the crotch area to stretch the body area while drying.

a good alternative to the little keeper sleepers (for those of us that are too large) are the 4 care Jumpsuit range.
most of the range can be found here, https://www.saveexpress.de/en/search?sSearch=4+care&p=2

They do not have the security snaps over the zip, but are very comfortable and a little difficult to operate the the zipper. I use an ID lanyard clipped into the eye of the zip to pull it up and down.32847

sissybaby34 said:
a good alternative to the little keeper sleepers (for those of us that are too large) are the 4 care Jumpsuit range.
most of the range can be found here, https://www.saveexpress.de/en/search?sSearch=4+care&p=2

They do not have the security snaps over the zip, but are very comfortable and a little difficult to operate the the zipper. I use an ID lanyard clipped into the eye of the zip to pull it up and down.View attachment 32847
I got mine from the Betty Mills Company. If you wear this under your clothes, you can't change your diaper with out completely undressing. When I get the mega max diapers I plan to spend all day away from home wearing one.

Reactions: sissybaby34
I received mine and I am very happy with them. I am now going to sleep in my green long sleeve sleeper. I feel so little in them, it is wonderful.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, pampers4U and Shade77
Seasonedcitizen said:
I got mine from the Betty Mills Company. If you wear this under your clothes, you can't change your diaper with out completely undressing. When I get the mega max diapers I plan to spend all day away from home wearing one.
I found this to be true also. I wore my L.K.S. without feet as underwear today since it is still quite cold here. Since messing my diapers is something I detest I found out it was a major obstacle while trying to use the bathroom. Luckily I was at home when this occurred. And yes, I did have to get completely undressed...I have to say it made me think about earlier years when being bundled up took time and then a small voice was heard "I need to use the bathroom".

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I just got my Little keeper sleepers the other day in size 18, They seem to fit nice. I probably should have gotten the 20 but the do fit as they are suppose too. Snug to the body. One is the footed version and one is not. Very comfortable, I am 6 foot 170 lbs with a 33" waist. Just FYI for anyone looking to compare measurement's. However they are difficult to put on and off without help.

That look amazing

They do look good when wearing them, The fit snug enough to really show your diaper outline but have a lot of stretch to them

dizzy5868 said:
They do look good when wearing them, The fit snug enough to really show your diaper outline but have a lot of stretch to them
Yup!!! I've been in one every night since Jan, we got like 10 different pairs now, all size 18's, I'm 6ft 34" waist and about 190lbs, They fit me perfectly, great arm and leg length, purposely tight around my mid section, these help keep my diaper in place, zero sagging issues and there very comfortable.

They are the best!

Had a lks for a few weeks now and ordered a couple more the other day

I’d wear sleepers 24/7 if I could so it’s nice to find some that aren’t super hot in the summer as most of my other ones are fleece

I love mine too. It's amazing how much they stretch. It can be a bit tight around the neck but I don't want to go up a size as it's meant to be tight everywhere.

Anybody know where I can acquire a size 18?? 😁

They are on the website up to size 20

Yes but they are never available :(

i think they normally get their products restocked around June or July, but with manufacturing being down that will probably be delayed, they are made in China I'm pretty sure, so not only that, but it also takes quite a while for things to get shipped from overseas.

Reactions: Duck4850
Back