Little For Big

BabyJackJack

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have ordered their diapers before and like them very much, but I was wondering if the company is gay friendly. They seem to be geared more towards heterosexual Daddy/Baby Girl relationships, which is fine, I just wanted to make sure all are welcomed. Does anybody have some insight? I have had no resolution with my Bambino/UPS fiasco and I trust Amazon to deliver a LFB order.

Honeywell6180

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Nobody cares about their politics. The quality and utility of their products is what truly matters.

Reactions: SuperMaidRavi, Forced, bambinobaby and 2 others

chiaochai

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
unfortunately they have been transphobic in the past saying they wont use trans models but they are one of the best quality diapers and also a lot of the diaper companies have controversy so i just buy the diapers i want regardless

Reactions: TigerDL and SuperMaidRavi

inconsurferdude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Never tried their diapers, but I'm incontinent and most of my onesies are from them.

BabyJackJack

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
chiaochai said:
unfortunately they have been transphobic in the past saying they wont use trans models but they are one of the best quality diapers and also a lot of the diaper companies have controversy so i just buy the diapers i want regardless
Thanks for the information!

Reactions: chiaochai

BabyJackJack

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Honeywell6180 said:
Nobody cares about their politics. The quality and utility of their products is what truly matters.
I agree, but I just want to know where I am spending my money. Thank you for the comment!

Reactions: chiaochai

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Yupper they don't really care ! And they do have some very cute printed diapers ....
I Have order from them time to time even got a couple packs of Baby Cuties as a christmas gift this yr !!

Newbaby110521

A sweet diapered baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Loads of people have mentioned that little for big have had controversy in the past. However, that doesn’t stop me buying their stuff it’s like Christianity hate the sin love the sinner. I divorce the product from the companies politics I do this quite often for example I really like watching Smallville but I divorce it from what Alison Mack was accused of (Kristen Kruek was acquitted I believe) or one my favourite film is ‘Lord of the Rings: Return of the King’ but Harvey Weinstein was involved in making it so I divorce that part of it and enjoy the film for what it is. I can think of other but this post is getting quite long. So you can buy a companies product while disagreeing with their politics.

SuperMaidRavi

Cheerful, lewd and diaper loving maid ^^
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Yes. the company has experienced several controversies, but their products are one of a kind and very high quality so as long as they keep it that way I won't have aaaany issue spending my money there 😇

it's basically the same case as with Rearz'. some people might hate their marketing decisions, but (almost) everyone loves their diapers and as long as company makes great products why not support them. 😊