Little for big blushing baby

Dldlns2

Est. Contributor
Messages
76
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone that is on the bigger body type have any experience with lfb blushing baby diapers? Im like a 48-50 waist and wondering if i could fit into them. I know the large say 36 -46 but i was hoping they would stretch a little further.
 
I haven't had that issue, myself, but I'd think that, since they're plastic-backed, you should be able to get a roll of pink duct tape to create makeshift extenders.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dldlns2
PoofsNFloofs said:
I haven't had that issue, myself, but I'd think that, since they're plastic-backed, you should be able to get a roll of pink duct tape to create makeshift extenders.
That would probably work. I just wasn't sure about little for big diapers because i never had them before. I might just get a bag anyways to try out.
 
Dldlns2 said:
Does anyone that is on the bigger body type have any experience with lfb blushing baby diapers? Im like a 48-50 waist and wondering if i could fit into them. I know the large say 36 -46 but i was hoping they would stretch a little further.
LFB diapers run on the bigger size for fit.
I'm a 38" waist and I always buy XL ABDL diapers, mainly because of how Ilike my diapers to fit. I ordered the mixed case size LG from LFB. I got 7 different diapers, Blushing Baby included. The fit is damned near identical to XL Tykables, ABU, and Bambino. However the rise isn't there. LG LFB diapers aren't as long as the XLs from the above mentioned ABDL suppliers.
I found LFB diapers to be quite comfortable too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dldlns2
T
Nowididit said:
LFB diapers run on the bigger size for fit.
I'm a 38" waist and I always buy XL ABDL diapers, mainly because of how Ilike my diapers to fit. I ordered the mixed case size LG from LFB. I got 7 different diapers, Blushing Baby included. The fit is damned near identical to XL Tykables, ABU, and Bambino. However the rise isn't there. LG LFB diapers aren't as long as the XLs from the above mentioned ABDL suppliers.
I found LFB diapers to be quite comfortable too.
Thats sounds promising thanks 😊
 
Back
Top