• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Little explorations / Big life changes

diaperedwife4life

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Good evening Adisc, been a lurker for a very very long time. I thought with the new year I should take a step in joining the community I am apart of but hidden myself from for as long as I can remember.

I’m a semi little, and diaper lover. If society and my nerves would allow I would much rather wear diapers than regular underwear any day. I am married, as my name would suggest. I’ve hidden this side of me for ever, to the point my husband didn’t know until one fateful day I left my Amazon account logged in. We are Navigating,

I love the outdoors, especially backpacking. If water is involved in there, one of the big reason I love being so close to Lake Tahoe!

Traveling is my passion, throwing myself into new cultures is absolutely amazing and do it whenever I get the chance and money lol.

If there is anything else anyone wants to I’m here for it:) lol

Reactions: DPLuvAB, littledreamers333, Rita and 5 others

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome!

Reactions: diaperedwife4life

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Welcome, @diaperedwife4life. I hope you find the forum fun and helpful. It's obviously not ideal to be hiding this stuff from one's spouse, but... yeah. I did it too, for about 12 years. I won't throw any stones. I wear cloth diapers, so I had the added burden of trying do laundry without my wife finding out, and that was my "undoing," so to speak. Fortunately, my wife was more accepting than I'd expected. She hasn't gotten involved with my little side, but I'm able to do my thing when I need to. (I work from home alone while wife and kids commute to work and school, so I basically work in "little mode.")

Anyway, I wish you and hubby all the best. Hopefully he can be convinced that diapers are no big deal, and perhaps even that they're cute! :)

I love the outdoors as well. I live in the islands of northwest Washington and could spend all day beach-combing if not for my damned redhead genes. I can sunburn on a rainy day. Oh well, everything in moderation I guess.

blissfullyquirky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Welcome.
diaperedwife4life said:
I am married, as my name would suggest. I’ve hidden this side of me for ever, to the point my husband didn’t know until one fateful day I left my Amazon account logged in. We are Navigating,
I hope you post that story, I would love to hear it. And I hope your husband can find a way to give you the love and support you need, even if he doesn't understand your desires.

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello, welcome to the Adisc forum.😊

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome. My daughter and her family spent their Christmas vacation at Lake Tahoe.

Reactions: cannamommy and diaperedwife4life

Tigercub59

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome

Reactions: diaperedwife4life

Kbaby84

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
welcome to a wonderful community.

dlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome here from another closet DL. Every night I think about telling my wife but can't get the courage to do so. I am hoping it works out for you to give me some hope.

Reactions: cannamommy and Cottontail

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
A warm welcome to you diaperedwife4life
I was like you I was a lurker for a year or more before I join.
I think you find a lot of nice info here and a lot of fun topics !!

sjinnewengland

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome! Lake Tahoe looks beautiful and I've always wanted to visit. Hope you are enjoying your time here and meeting some members within the community :)

KYDLGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
diaperedwife4life said:
’m a semi little, and diaper lover. If society and my nerves would allow I would much rather wear diapers than regular underwear any day. I am married, as my name would suggest. I’ve hidden this side of me for ever, to the point my husband didn’t know until one fateful day I left my Amazon account logged in. We are Navigating,
I too would love to hear the story. Hope all is well.

XxdiaperxX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Good evening!

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
diaperedwife4life said:
Good evening Adisc, been a lurker for a very very long time. I thought with the new year I should take a step in joining the community I am apart of but hidden myself from for as long as I can remember.

I’m a semi little, and diaper lover. If society and my nerves would allow I would much rather wear diapers than regular underwear any day. I am married, as my name would suggest. I’ve hidden this side of me for ever, to the point my husband didn’t know until one fateful day I left my Amazon account logged in. We are Navigating,

I love the outdoors, especially backpacking. If water is involved in there, one of the big reason I love being so close to Lake Tahoe!

Traveling is my passion, throwing myself into new cultures is absolutely amazing and do it whenever I get the chance and money lol.

Hello and welcome here, hope you have fun

ichinyan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
diaperedwife4life said:
I’m a semi little, and diaper lover. If society and my nerves would allow I would much rather wear diapers than regular underwear any day.
Haha, if only!

Nice to meet you! What’s your favorite place you’ve travelled to? Were there any cultures you particularly enjoyed experiencing while traveling?

Kayleigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Welcome and you will find good company here.
I like your term “Navigating”. My wife and I tried to navigate but we have at this point navigated away from each other. But we may wind up navigating back. Feel free to reach out to chat about the trials and tribulations of navigating what can be very choppy waters.

diaperedwife4life

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
ichinyan said:
Haha, if only!

Nice to meet you! What’s your favorite place you’ve travelled to? Were there any cultures you particularly enjoyed experiencing while traveling?
I am definitely going to circle back to these questions !

Reactions: ichinyan

Lattimore55

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
diaperedwife4life said:

Welcome aboard. I share your love of Lake Tahoe and hiking here. A great place for snowsuits and proper attire underneath to avoid breaks while sledding or tubing. Good luck with navigating your interests with a spouse not as immersed in your hobbies, yet. How could he resist, most of us think, yet know this is not everyone's cup of tea. Be kind to yourself if he does not embrace this preference and hoorah if he does. Welcome to the sunlight, 300 days of sunshine per year. Lattimore

Reactions: Cottontail