• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Little bunny saying hello

littlebunny

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hello to everyone in the ABDL community.

A quick introduction as it's such an amazing community and a lovely place to contribute.

From an early age I was always interested in girls clothes and then as an adult I moved onto women's clothing.
Once I was around 30, I found that the cute prints of princesses, unicorns fairies and especially Hello Kitty that I loved when I was younger were always calling me.
I have always enjoyed wearing women's panties with pads so the progression to Diapers with super cute prints was a foregone conclusion! I also have early memories of plastic pants as I love the feel and sound which I love wearing underneath a cute onesie and baby doll dress.

Thanks to everyone for reading another introduction😊

Reactions: newAB43 and Jorelaxed
Hello and welcome littlebunny to the Adisc community.

Reactions: littlebunny
Welcome . . . :geek:

Reactions: littlebunny and Jorelaxed
littlebunny said:

A quick introduction as it's such an amazing community and a lovely place to contribute.

From an early age I was always interested in girls clothes and then as an adult I moved onto women's clothing.
Once I was around 30, I found that the cute prints of princesses, unicorns fairies and especially Hello Kitty that I loved when I was younger were always calling me.
I have always enjoyed wearing women's panties with pads so the progression to Diapers with super cute prints was a foregone conclusion! I also have early memories of plastic pants as I love the feel and sound which I love wearing underneath a cute onesie and baby doll dress.

Welcome aboard, Bunny. You are on the Good ship Lollipop and should feel right at home.

Jorelaxed said:
Hello and welcome littlebunny to the Adisc community.
Thank you!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
BuddyBoy said:
Welcome aboard, Bunny. You are on the Good ship Lollipop and should feel right at home.
Thank you!

Reactions: PaigeCherubiel
Welcome and enjoy

littlebunny said:

Thank you, littlebunny, for such a lovely introduction.

Welcome

Hai and welcome to the group! May you enjoy your time here and make many new friends! 😄🎀🐼

Hi, littlebunny and welcome, hope you enjoy yourself in the forums, and make new friends. :)

Marge122 said:
Thank you, littlebunny, for such a lovely introduction.
Thank you

SebUK97 said:
Hi, littlebunny and welcome, hope you enjoy yourself in the forums, and make new friends. :)
Thank you

Reactions: SebUK97
Welcome

Welcome to the Community

Hello and Welcome

Back