Little Boy Blue Blues

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
A humiliating experience at Primary school led me to eventually becoming a Sissy.

The class had to dress up as different Nursery Rhyme characters, and then recite the appropriate rhyme in front of an audience made up of parents.

The costumes were kept in a trunk, with the female teacher in charge getting each one out in turn. Then she pulled my costume out-I was to be 'Little Boy Blue'. I have vague memories of the costume. What I do remember about it, was the lace trim to the cuffs. The overall look was an effeminate one.

I was told to put it on. "Do I have to Miss?", I protested.

"YES", came the angry reply. So I had to put it on. I felt embarrassed, but worse was to come. I stood in front of the audience in my Sissy outfit, complete with plastic cow horn dangling around my neck. I was so humiliated that I forgot my lines. The female teacher was not best pleased.

Although I was unhappy at the time, I'm glad this incident happened. It set me on the road to becoming a Sissy, and the enjoyment of being dominated and humiliated by females.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoftMichel, satin and daisycupcake

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Out curiosity, what makes a sissy? Reason I ask is because I've kinda wanted to buy a dress and have the experience of wearing it with a diaper. Any thoughts?

Reactions: Jorelaxed

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
pdiapered said:
Out curiosity, what makes a sissy? Reason I ask is because I've kinda wanted to buy a dress and have the experience of wearing it with a diaper. Any thoughts?
I used to wear a soft fleece elastic waistband skirt with a diaper and it felt outta this world.

Last edited: