Little Baby Siysiy

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Hi this is my first attempt at doing this.

I have enjoyed Wright this fantasy story about myself.

Please remember I have severe dyslexia. I have tryed my best to ensure that, spelling ang grammar is right, using two processing programs so I am sorry if if something has ticked through the net.

I really hope it doesn't spool your enjoy reading.

I look forward to reading your comments at the end of each chapter.

I am going to past them out as the story might grow, depending on the feedback I receive .

Ok here we go.

Chapter 1 The try-out.

The desire to do childish activities was over overwhelming.
I had just moved into my own place a small one bedroom flat. And I could get some toys. I remember my wooden train set and had missed it for years and at long last I could buy one. But why was I like this. Why did I still like to play with children's toy, watch children's TV, cartoons, and films.
Most people my age had gotten married and have children of their own, but I just didn't fit in to what everyone else was doing. So, I went online to try and find some answers. Afterwards a few Google searches I had found out that the way I was feeling was called infantilism and I was what was called a Little. Not only that but I was not the only one, there was a big online community, and everyone seemed to be friendly and accepting. I was able to ask questions about how I felt on the inside and no one called me a freak or weirdo.
As I chatted, I found one of the threads call the last person to post wins. It was a very Selly game where you just post something and wait to see what someone else posts after you and then you post again. This had been going for a few years now but was kind of fun to do.
There was another member there called Nick that I got chatting to and started to have a private message with, he was a big bro and was looking for a Little to look after. After a few months we agreed to meet up.
He seemed to be so nice a caring and somehow, I ended up at his place. Because by now I to try-out wearing a diaper.
Most of the other members on the online chat rooms were diapers and I just wanted to try one out.
Nick handed me one of his, the soft plastic crinkled between my fingers and there was a funny raccoon cartoon character looking at me, I opened it up and it was lined with a soft cotton like metal that had padding underneath. I just couldn't stop feeling the diaper, I was really wondering what it would feel like, if I put it on.
I think Nick, know what I was thinking, because he said to me. " If won't you can put it on, but if you do you have to use it, I don't want it back ounces it is on you, they cost too much to wasn't.” I look at Nick "you mean if I put this, you won't me wet myself?" I said in disbelief.
"That is what they are designed for, you will be able to go all night without using the toilet, just trust the diaper to do it job, you will either love wearing, or you won't, but until you give it a try, how will you know." Nick said point to the bathroom.
"I don't know how it goes on thought" I explained half wanting to try and half thinking how I am going to get home in a diaper.
Knowingly Nick showed me YouTube videos on how to wear a diaper. So I went into the bath room and pulled my trousers and pants down, unfolded the diaper and put it between my legs placing the back of the diaper around my waist I checked to see if the two side where equal and hold it by standing with my back to the bathroom wall pinning it between me and the wall, I that pulled the front of the diaper up and in place, following the instructions on the YouTube video I taped the diaper in place. It felt so soft around me and so comfortable I stretch each leg and the diaper seemed to cling to me. I then saw myself in the bathroom mirror, there I was standing in a diaper with my pants and trousers around my ankles, a strange situation came over me. What have I just done? I have put a diaper on, and now I am going to have to get home without anyone noticing. And I am going to have to use it. I stood in front of the mirror for what must have been an age, I was brought out of my thoughts by Nick knocking on the bathroom door saying. "are you ok, kiddo?"
"Yes.” I said, “I'm fine.” Pulling my pants and trousers up. Opening the bathroom door. "How does it feel?" Nick asked. "Oo-oo’ Ok" I exclaimed, looking down hoping that it didn't show. Smiling Kick said. “Would you like a drink before you go." Following him to the kitchen the diaper Crinkled as I walk.
Nick made me a coffee, looked at me, he said. "I would love to have a little to look after, I know other Big’s that have Littles.” I just sat there drinking my coffee. I had read about having a caregiver on the community website, and how much more Littles, got into little space when they had a caregiver.
I finished my coffee, and I “said thank you for the diaper, I will be in touch.” My head was filled with thoughts, would he be Ok looking after me, what would I have to do? How far would he be willing to go, for some reason the thought of someone looking after me really appealed to me.
It wasn't until I was back in my flat that I remember I still had a diaper on and the deal that I was going to use it that night. The only thing was, I needed to wee. This would be the first time I had wet myself in years. Suddenly memories came back of me getting told off for wetting myself as a child.
Would this diaper do it job? I just was not sure. I went to the bathroom and the urge to wee grown, soundly I had the idea if I stud in the bath if there was a mess it could be cleaned up. And I could then take the diaper off.
Standing in the bath bent slightly forward and let myself go, I felt the warm liquid stat to fill the diaper, but it held everything. And again, I found myself looking at myself in a diaper but this time I have taken off my pants and trousers and was standing there in just a wet diaper and t-shirt. I had seen other Littles dressed the same way.
Was this me now a Little in a wet diaper and t-shirt all that was missing was a pacifier and a soft toy.
Nick said it would hold to morning when I could take it off. So, I thought why not I have nothing to lose. after I have brushed my teeth I went to bed.
I had got a soft toy Rabbit that I called Peter. It was to replace Gus the Rabbit I had when I was growing up. But I throw it away when I moved.
Reach out for Peter I put him under my arm and my thumb into my mouth and begin to suck. Before I know it I was fast asleep.
Waking up I need to wee again but this time I was in a diaper and last time it held but for some reason I wasn't able to let go, laying down, I ended up sitting on my bed and wetting and again my diaper held and observed all the liquid. I must of fell back asleep as the next thing I know it was morning. And I felt great. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself again, in a wet diaper hanging between my legs.
I undid the tapes and let it fall to the floor and I got into the shower.
The thought of having someone looking after me for a weekend was still going around in my head. I also realised that I got back to my flat wearing that diaper and no notice or said anything to me.
Could I trust Nick, In real life as a caregiver? Yes, trust I would have to trust him to be able to let go and regress totally into Little space.
I finish my shower and got ready for work all this would have to wait until after I got home.

HappilyDiapered2

Existing currently.
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Keep writing! I like this already!

sirleakalot

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
I like how you haven't rushed to the caretaker immediately diapering him, it's more believable and gives a better impression of our helpful community. I look forward to reading more!

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
I like how you haven't rushed to the caretaker immediately diapering him, it's more believable and gives a better impression of our helpful community. I look forward to reading more!
Thank you, I hope I can keep Siysiy (my.) Experience like this as the story develops. The fantasy is loosely based around. My RL experiences of be a Little.

Some of the characters although I have changed there name are really people in the community. Hopefully Nick will work out how he is. ( zootopia.) Hee,heee.

Hugs

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
Chapter 2, The Suggestion

I turn the key to my flat. It had been a long, hard day, at work. I stepped inside, back home at last I thought.

I went to my bedroom and took my work clothes off, and change into l my PJs, they where a pair of pall blue, cotton shorts and a t-shirt, with a picture of batman on the front.

I even prefer wearing childlike clothing, I am such a Little. I thought to myself.

I then went to the bathroom and there laying on the floor where I left it this morning was the used diaper. I sat on the toilet thinking how comfortable it was.

I couldn't stop thinking how nice it would be
to have a fresh one to put on and wear under my shorts.

I started to think about having a caregiver.
Someone that would regress me when I got home from work and put me in a diaper, feed me dinner, let me play with my toys, put me to bed and read me bedtime stories.

I fund a rubbish bag, picked the diaper up and put it in the bag and in too the bin.
P
All that evening I was thinking about having someone looking after me, things like being given a bath, and being put to bed.

The more I thought about it the more I wanted to give it a try.

Nick said he was looking for a Little to look after, would he be up for looking after me for a weekend? I started to write down what I wanted.

After I had finished writing a list of things, I would like to try out with someone, I read it through.

Being looked after as if I was a real baby, total immersion, into Little space. No adulting. I was not sure how this would work out, but I thought that I need to go for it, from what I have read about total immersion,
on line, and on the community website, I know that the Littles that had done this with a caregiver mostly said how good it felt, to stop being an adult and when it was time to comeback up, how much more, relaxed they felt afterwards.

· Play games with me. That was fine.

· Cooking together. that could be fun.

· Being fed. I wasn't sure why I had put that down. Just thought it would be fun to try it out, someone feeding me as I was not able to feed myself for some reason.

Being given a bubble bath. I thought about this, what would it be like to have someone wash me, the idea intrigued me.

Being put to bed and bedtime story. I really like this idea of someone tucking me in and reading to me.

I turned on the computer, and email Nick.

“HI Nick.
Thank you for the diaper you gave me it did last all night, and it felt very comfortable.

You know you said that you are looking for a Little to look after, I was wondering if you would consider being my Big for a weekend.

I understand if you think this is too soon.

Hugs Siysiy.”

Nick’s replied read.
" Hi Siysiy, glad you kept your diaper on all night, good boy.
(Reading the words, "good boy." Made me feel all warm on the inside, I couldn't remember the last time I had been called a "good boy.")

As for me looking after you for a weekend, there is a weekend next month when there is something happening that you might really enjoy, it’s called Big and Little ground, it a meet up for Little and there Bigs I don’t know if you have been before but it is lots of fun.

If you really won’t to try little, total immersion out, you will need to trust me to be your caregiver / Big for the weekend.

I will help you regress into a head space of a baby. And I will hold you in Little space from, Friday evening to Sunday afternoon.

But these are the rules.
1. No Adulting. That means no mobile phone or adult tec. Baby's don't have tec.

2. You will be in a diaper for the whole time. And you will let me change you.

3 you will wear what I choose for you.

4 you will go everywhere with me and hold my hand when we are in public.

5 you will do as I ask.

Have a real think about if this is something you really want to do. Also, I will need to know what your safe word is, or I will give you a safe phrase to say.

Let me know if you really are up for this, as much as I am.

Hugs little one.

Nick."

I sat back, is this for real, could I do this. Then I thought it's just going to be for one weekend, and it could be fun. And if it’s not I will have a safe word. I message Nick back.

"Ok but these are my rules too.
1. I have a safe word if all this gets too much for me. You have one too. Mine is "big boys don't."

2 no sexual things at least not for the first time.

3 nothing that is going to overlap into my work life. I.e. photos on Facebook. "

Nick text me back
"ok that sounds fine. Would you be up for doing some prep work before the weekend, to make the experience that much more real for you? "

"What do you have in mind." I replied.

Nick answer was interesting.
"I know someone that is a trained hypnotherapist, she does audio files that will put you into a trance, she will put a trigger phrase in to your mind that will transform you into a baby boy, and another phrase that will bring you out of little space. If I get something done like that, would you be up for listening to the audio file?"

I thought about it being hypnotised into Little space could be fun and it might help me stay in Little space. I texted back. " yea why not, I will give it a go.”

A few days go by and I start to forget all about it. But then I get a message from Nick with an attachment audio file.

Nick message read
"Hi Siysiy.
The audio file is ready for you to listen to if you are still up for this, if you are would you like to come over, on this weekend. (he then gave me a date for a weekend that was about three weeks away.)

I just need a bit of time to get everything ready for you, as I want you to have the best time in little space. "

I sat there for a few minutes. Did I really want to do this? Be a baby for an entire weekend, I thought about it. It is with someone that I know. It is just for a weekend. And I have a safe word.
But could I really trust Nick. I thought.

I clicked on the audio file and a calm voice started to explain what the file was about.
The file would put me into a hypnotic trance and put trigger phrases in my mind, for Nick to say, that would total immerse me into Little space, transforming me into a baby. However, if I really want to, I would be able to say, "big boys don't." And I would come out of the trance and return to normal.

The trigger words would be, when Nick said to me. “A Baby you are, now a baby become." On hearing this I would be transformed into a baby boy,

Another trigger praise was "A Little you are now a Little become” On hearing Nick say that to me I would feel like a very young child.

and everything around me would seem to be bigger. I would be transformed into an infant a toddler.

The voice then said if I didn’t what this to happen, I was to turn the audio file off. But I kept on listening intrigued on what the file was going to say next.

I cannot remember what happened because the file had finish and I felt relaxed and content for some reason.

I text Nick back and told him I had listened to the file and arranged to come to his for that weekend and to be his Little.

The days went past, The only thing that was different was that I really liked to listen to the audio file every time I listen to what the trigger words are and what will happen to me when Nick said them.

Then I would get to the end of the file, with a feeling of contentment and feeling very relaxed. but not being able to remember what was said.

I said the trigger words to myself standing in front of the mirror, but absolutely nothing happened, so I thought the trigger words were not going to work on me.

About a week goes by and for some reason I started to think about wearing diapers. I won't to wear one when I get home from work. And wear one around my flat.

A few more days go by and I find myself ordering some diapers online. Thinking it would be nice having some for the weekend with Nick. And to have when I get home.

A couple more days and I have a delivery of my diapers I was not sure why I had order so much. But I put one on, and it felt really, really good to be wearing again.

For some reason I felt even more content listening to the audio file with a diaper on.

But now when the file finished I would find myself, sitting on the floor in a diaper and t-shirt, sucking on my thumb, sometimes I would have Peter Rabit under my arm too. Still with a feeling of complete contentment, feeling totally relaxed and happy.

Hope you enjoy reading this chapter as much as I enjoy writing it.

Let me know any suggestion below.

Hugs

Siysiy

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
Chapter 3 The transformation

It was the Thursday before I was going to Nick’s for a long weekend. I was looking forward to this weekend, I was going to spend it totally immersed in little space, with Nick looking after me.

I was not too sure what was going to happen, but I had read a lot about it, and although there are some cases when it had all gone wrong, most of them where positive experiences for both the Little and the caregiver.

What had become a routine for me, when I got home, I took off my work clothing and put on a diaper and my PJs over the top. Then turned on my computer to go online with the community to see what was happening and to check out who has the Win, that and make sure that it was me.

I got a message from Nick. "Just checking what time, you are arriving tomorrow?"

I replied, "I will be at yours for about 6.00pm I am coming from work."

"That’s good, I have got your room already for you Little one" Nick replied.

Packing for the weekend, I found that diapers took up more room than I thought. But it was ok I knew I was going to be using them over the next few days.

Nick had told me that he had got most of what I would need so I will not need to pack that much, he had sent me a list of things I will need.

Diapers one pack of 10

Toothbrush and toothpaste.

Money for the weekend,

And Peter Rabbit. Along with any other toys or games I want to bring.

I was not sure wat he had planned, but he had got some things for me just for this weekend. He would off tell me what it was, but I had chosen to be surprised by finding out once I got there.

I got to Nick’s place at about 6, “come on in.” Nick Said. “I have got dinner ready for you. Would you like to get comfortable before dinner? Little guy.” He said answering the door.

Somehow it felt like I was coming home from School, my dinner was ready for me, and I had been told to wash my hands. I just stood in the hallway for a moment enjoying that feeling, that from now on Nick was going to look after me.

Closing the door behind me, Nick said “Come on little one you know where the bathroom is”

I went through to his bathroom and on the toilet, seat was one of Nicks Diapers and a snap crotch onesie, the diaper had a green dragon on it and the snap crotch onesie had a pattern of stars on it.

Before I knew what, I was doing I had my normal clothing off and I was stand in front of the Mirror in just the diaper and snap crotch onesie. I did think that it might be too small for me at first, but it stretched over me and over my diaper. And did up between my legs.

I got Peter out of my bag and looked at myself, I started to suckle on my thumb. I am such a baby I thought to myself, but that is what I am going to be for the week end a Little baby.

I went to find Nick who was in the Kitchen. Nick seem to just act as if it was normal for me to be dressed this way.

In the corner of the kitchen was a highchair I looked at it for a moment. “would you like to try it out kiddo? It is just one of the things I have got for our weekend.” Nick said.

“let’s go for it.” I said as I lifted myself up and sat in it.

Nick then said. “Safety first, let’s get you strapped in.” There was a 5-way straps, two over each of my shoulders, two around my waste and one up between my legs. Nick then picked up the table and put it in place in front of me with a click.

“there you go baby boy.” He said handing me Peter.

I sat there playing with Peter on the table, chatting to Nick, I soon started to relax and enjoy his company.

Through dinner we both went through what we wanted to get out of the weekend.

Nick told me he was pleased that I enjoyed listening to the audio file he had sent.

After we had dinner Nick said to me, “are you ready to begin?"

I thought “ready to begin?” I am dressed like a baby and I have just had dinner sitting in a highchair.

“I thought we already have?” I replied

“Well we kind of have, but you might have changed your mind about total immersion.” Nick replied. “I haven’t regressed you yet.” He continued taking the table away from the Highchair, unclipping the straps and lifting me out.

Looking down at myself and Peter I looked up at Nick. And said, “Ok, let’s do this.”

“I have a Tupperware box here for you to put all your adult things in. Phone, car keys, wallet etc." nick said handing me the box

I went back to the bathroom with him to put all these things into the box as I won’t be needing them for the weekend.

“That reminds me." I said pulling out my wallet. “Hear some money for you for the weekend."

"Thank you, you are a good Boy."

I put everything in the Tupperware box, then I picked up my normal clothing and put them in to a bag that Nick had also given me.

I went to pick everything up to take it to my room.

"It ok Little one I will take care of that." Nick said to me.

He seemed to be a lot taller, and my bag seemed to be heavier.

Nick took my bag from me. And raffle the top of my head. "Let me show you to your room."

We went into his spare room, but it was a nursery with a cot, with changing table and what seems to be a big chair as well.

“Letts sit you on my lap” Nick said to me as he sat on the chair and put me across his lap.

Somehow, I know that I was safe here with him, it was going to be ok to be myself, I could relax and not worry about the adult world around me.

“Now look at me” he said.

I looked at Nick, he was going to look after me.

Then in a calm steady voice he said “A baby you are, a baby become” I just gave out a chuckle, I had not told him that I have tried out the trigger phrases from the audio file, and that they had not worked.

Lifting me head up so I was looking at him again he said in the same fashion. “A Little you are, a Little become.” this time I felt myself become smaller, I started to feel like a small child, I held on to Nick, what was happening to me. “It’s ok Siysiy it just the transformation starting to take effect, I got a hold of you, and this will help.”

Suddenly Nick had a Pacifier, “you will find suckling on this, will help you as you transform”, as he put the tit on my lips, I opened my mouth, Nick pushed the pacifier in. I started to suckle on it, as I did, I started to feel more relaxed.

But transform? What was I transforming into? I thought, but my thoughts were starting to become hazy.

Lifting my head again, Nick continued “a baby you are, a baby become, a Little you are, a little become.”

As soon as he had finished speaking, my head felt like a fog, I could feel myself changing but everything seemed to be hazy, as the fog in my head started to clear. I wondered what had just happened to me, but at the same time I felt so relaxed and calm. Was I in Little space? I wondered; I think I must be it was wonderful.

I pushed myself into Nick, as he stroked the back of my hair, and I suckled on the pacifier.

After a while Nick said “now baby I am going to get your bath ready. I need you to be a good boy for me and play with some toys.” sitting me on the floor and getting some toys out for me.

I really wanted to play with Nick, but he left me with the toys and closed a baby gate behind him as he left the room.

I tried to stand up, but it seemed to be very hard, and I went over to the baby gate on all fours and lifted myself up, using the bars, but when Nick went through the gate only came up to his waste, and know the top of the gate was at my shoulder height.

I could hear Nick running the bath, I wanted to get to him. It is just a baby gate I thought I can open it. But for some reason it was beyond me. After struggling with the gate, for what seem to be an age. I sat back down on the floor.

I looked around my nursery, at my cot, at the changing table with the supply of diapers, and at the toys and plushies, I kind of wish I had brought my wooden train set along,

There was a chest of drawers in one corner of the room, sitting on top of it was the Tupperware box that I had put my wallet, mobile and car keys, and on top of that was the bag with my work clothing but sitting in front of all that was my stuffie Peter Rabbit. I didn't just want him, I needed him. Really needed him.

I crawled over to the chest of drawers and pulled myself up again the top of the chest came to my shoulders, I tried to reach for Peter but somehow I couldn’t reach him, it was as if I just couldn’t touch anything on top of the chest of drawers, I fell back on to the floor, with a thud.

What had happened to me, I really wanted Peter to cuddle, and where had Nick gone, I felt myself start to cry.

All of a sudden, I felt myself being lifted up and cuddled, it was Nick. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his shoulders.

“Why are you crying Little one?” he said.

P P Per Per Peter.” I cried.

“Its ok Peter Rabbit is on guard duty look; he is being a brave rabbit looking after all your adult things.” Nick said rubbing my back.

I started to melt in his arms.

B B But wanted him, you you no hear too!” I explained.

“It’s Ok Baby I hear now and it’s time to get you ready for your bath” he said sitting me on the changing table.

“Arms up little one,” he said undoing the poppers between my legs and taking my onesie off.

“Good boy, now lay back and we will get this diaper off you.”

As I lay back Nick, untapped my diaper, I was naked in front of him, but it was Ok though, picking me up off the table, and standing me on to the floor.

“Holding my hand.” Nick said, “let's get you in that bath.”

Walking holding Nicks hand was easier, but it was still hard, even without having a diaper on.

NooNoo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Chapter 3 The transformation

It was the Thursday before I was going to Nick’s for a long weekend. I was looking forward to this weekend, I was going to spend it totally immersed in little space, with Nick looking after me.

I was not too sure what was going to happen, but I had read a lot about it, and although there are some cases when it had all gone wrong, most of them where positive experiences for both the Little and the caregiver.

What had become a routine for me, when I got home, I took off my work clothing and put on a diaper and my PJs over the top. Then turned on my computer to go online with the community to see what was happening and to check out who has the Win, that and make sure that it was me.

I got a message from Nick. "Just checking what time, you are arriving tomorrow?"

I replied, "I will be at yours for about 6.00pm I am coming from work."

"That’s good, I have got your room already for you Little one" Nick replied.

Packing for the weekend, I found that diapers took up more room than I thought. But it was ok I knew I was going to be using them over the next few days.

Nick had told me that he had got most of what I would need so I will not need to pack that much, he had sent me a list of things I will need.

Diapers one pack of 10

Toothbrush and toothpaste.

Money for the weekend,

And Peter Rabbit. Along with any other toys or games I want to bring.

I was not sure wat he had planned, but he had got some things for me just for this weekend. He would off tell me what it was, but I had chosen to be surprised by finding out once I got there.

I got to Nick’s place at about 6, “come on in.” Nick Said. “I have got dinner ready for you. Would you like to get comfortable before dinner? Little guy.” He said answering the door.

Somehow it felt like I was coming home from School, my dinner was ready for me, and I had been told to wash my hands. I just stood in the hallway for a moment enjoying that feeling, that from now on Nick was going to look after me.

Closing the door behind me, Nick said “Come on little one you know where the bathroom is”

I went through to his bathroom and on the toilet, seat was one of Nicks Diapers and a snap crotch onesie, the diaper had a green dragon on it and the snap crotch onesie had a pattern of stars on it.

Before I knew what, I was doing I had my normal clothing off and I was stand in front of the Mirror in just the diaper and snap crotch onesie. I did think that it might be too small for me at first, but it stretched over me and over my diaper. And did up between my legs.

I got Peter out of my bag and looked at myself, I started to suckle on my thumb. I am such a baby I thought to myself, but that is what I am going to be for the week end a Little baby.

I went to find Nick who was in the Kitchen. Nick seem to just act as if it was normal for me to be dressed this way.

In the corner of the kitchen was a highchair I looked at it for a moment. “would you like to try it out kiddo? It is just one of the things I have got for our weekend.” Nick said.

“let’s go for it.” I said as I lifted myself up and sat in it.

Nick then said. “Safety first, let’s get you strapped in.” There was a 5-way straps, two over each of my shoulders, two around my waste and one up between my legs. Nick then picked up the table and put it in place in front of me with a click.

“there you go baby boy.” He said handing me Peter.

I sat there playing with Peter on the table, chatting to Nick, I soon started to relax and enjoy his company.

Through dinner we both went through what we wanted to get out of the weekend.

Nick told me he was pleased that I enjoyed listening to the audio file he had sent.

After we had dinner Nick said to me, “are you ready to begin?"

I thought “ready to begin?” I am dressed like a baby and I have just had dinner sitting in a highchair.

“I thought we already have?” I replied

“Well we kind of have, but you might have changed your mind about total immersion.” Nick replied. “I haven’t regressed you yet.” He continued taking the table away from the Highchair, unclipping the straps and lifting me out.

Looking down at myself and Peter I looked up at Nick. And said, “Ok, let’s do this.”

“I have a Tupperware box here for you to put all your adult things in. Phone, car keys, wallet etc." nick said handing me the box

I went back to the bathroom with him to put all these things into the box as I won’t be needing them for the weekend.

“That reminds me." I said pulling out my wallet. “Hear some money for you for the weekend."

"Thank you, you are a good Boy."

I put everything in the Tupperware box, then I picked up my normal clothing and put them in to a bag that Nick had also given me.

I went to pick everything up to take it to my room.

"It ok Little one I will take care of that." Nick said to me.

He seemed to be a lot taller, and my bag seemed to be heavier.

Nick took my bag from me. And raffle the top of my head. "Let me show you to your room."

We went into his spare room, but it was a nursery with a cot, with changing table and what seems to be a big chair as well.

“Letts sit you on my lap” Nick said to me as he sat on the chair and put me across his lap.

Somehow, I know that I was safe here with him, it was going to be ok to be myself, I could relax and not worry about the adult world around me.

“Now look at me” he said.

I looked at Nick, he was going to look after me.

Then in a calm steady voice he said “A baby you are, a baby become” I just gave out a chuckle, I had not told him that I have tried out the trigger phrases from the audio file, and that they had not worked.

Lifting me head up so I was looking at him again he said in the same fashion. “A Little you are, a Little become.” this time I felt myself become smaller, I started to feel like a small child, I held on to Nick, what was happening to me. “It’s ok Siysiy it just the transformation starting to take effect, I got a hold of you, and this will help.”

Suddenly Nick had a Pacifier, “you will find suckling on this, will help you as you transform”, as he put the tit on my lips, I opened my mouth, Nick pushed the pacifier in. I started to suckle on it, as I did, I started to feel more relaxed.

But transform? What was I transforming into? I thought, but my thoughts were starting to become hazy.

Lifting my head again, Nick continued “a baby you are, a baby become, a Little you are, a little become.”

As soon as he had finished speaking, my head felt like a fog, I could feel myself changing but everything seemed to be hazy, as the fog in my head started to clear. I wondered what had just happened to me, but at the same time I felt so relaxed and calm. Was I in Little space? I wondered; I think I must be it was wonderful.

I pushed myself into Nick, as he stroked the back of my hair, and I suckled on the pacifier.

After a while Nick said “now baby I am going to get your bath ready. I need you to be a good boy for me and play with some toys.” sitting me on the floor and getting some toys out for me.

I really wanted to play with Nick, but he left me with the toys and closed a baby gate behind him as he left the room.

I tried to stand up, but it seemed to be very hard, and I went over to the baby gate on all fours and lifted myself up, using the bars, but when Nick went through the gate only came up to his waste, and know the top of the gate was at my shoulder height.

I could hear Nick running the bath, I wanted to get to him. It is just a baby gate I thought I can open it. But for some reason it was beyond me. After struggling with the gate, for what seem to be an age. I sat back down on the floor.

I looked around my nursery, at my cot, at the changing table with the supply of diapers, and at the toys and plushies, I kind of wish I had brought my wooden train set along,

There was a chest of drawers in one corner of the room, sitting on top of it was the Tupperware box that I had put my wallet, mobile and car keys, and on top of that was the bag with my work clothing but sitting in front of all that was my stuffie Peter Rabbit. I didn't just want him, I needed him. Really needed him.

I crawled over to the chest of drawers and pulled myself up again the top of the chest came to my shoulders, I tried to reach for Peter but somehow I couldn’t reach him, it was as if I just couldn’t touch anything on top of the chest of drawers, I fell back on to the floor, with a thud.

What had happened to me, I really wanted Peter to cuddle, and where had Nick gone, I felt myself start to cry.

All of a sudden, I felt myself being lifted up and cuddled, it was Nick. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his shoulders.

“Why are you crying Little one?” he said.

P P Per Per Peter.” I cried.

“Its ok Peter Rabbit is on guard duty look; he is being a brave rabbit looking after all your adult things.” Nick said rubbing my back.

I started to melt in his arms.

B B But wanted him, you you no hear too!” I explained.

“It’s Ok Baby I hear now and it’s time to get you ready for your bath” he said sitting me on the changing table.

“Arms up little one,” he said undoing the poppers between my legs and taking my onesie off.

“Good boy, now lay back and we will get this diaper off you.”

As I lay back Nick, untapped my diaper, I was naked in front of him, but it was Ok though, picking me up off the table, and standing me on to the floor.

“Holding my hand.” Nick said, “let's get you in that bath.”

Walking holding Nicks hand was easier, but it was still hard, even without having a diaper on.
Hi. Are there more chapters coming? I really love your story.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
Hi. Are there more chapters coming? I really love your story.
Hi No No
Yes there are I have only just got to the point when Siysiy was Transformed.

On Friday you get to read about him being given a bath and put to bed.

Then he first morning as a baby.

But I am keeping it to one chapter a week so I can make sure my spelling and grammar. Is ok.

But thank you for you feed back.

Hugs siysiy

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
Chapter 4 The Realization.

Being carried in Nick's arms felt comforting I could feel myself-melting into him, and even though I know that I was naked, it really did not matter, all that mattered was that I was in Nick's arms.

We went into the bathroom it was warm and smelled of lavender.
sitting me down on the closed toilet seat,

Nick said to me. “Before you have your bath baby let get read of that adult body hair.”

I just sat there watching his every move and sucking on my pacifier, right now I did care, I just wanted to be with him.

“Now Siysiy.” Nick continued. “You need to be a good boy for me and do as I ask, can you put your arm out like an airplane?”

I stuck my arm out and sawed my body as if I was flying.

“That’s very good. Well done,” he said, “Now I am going to put some fume on you, and it will make your body hair melt away, and you will become smooth, we need to do this so I can keep you nice and clean.”

He then sprained from over me, it felt cold and I put my arm down and looked at Nick. “Collled!” I explained,

“No, I need you to keep your arms up baby, it will soon be over and you will be in a warm bath.”

I put my arm back up, and look down at myself Nick had covered me in fume from my nick down.

Nick then held both of my arms and started to sing Those Magnificent Men in their Flying Machines, as he sang they go up tiddly up up, he lifted my arms, they go down tiddly down down. He lowered my arms.
looping the loop and defying the ground. He spanned my arms in circles, I was having so much fun that I did not notice the fume start to melt away.

When he had finished, he said to me. “Let get you into that bath now.”
bath with loads of rainbow colours bubbles. And bath toys, and a packet of bath crayons.
I looked at Nick as he took his shirt off and hung it up on the door.

“Let get all wet shall we,” Nick said, picking me up.

As he did, I saw my reflection in the mirror, and froze, It that really me! I thought. It couldn’t be! but it is!

In the mirror was Nick, holding me but I was a toddler of about 2 to 3 years old.

Pointing at the mirror I cried “OOK!”

“Yes, that you baby,” Nick said.

I’m a real baby I thought, how did this happen to me.

B, B but me baby!?" I said looking at Nick.

Nick must have seen the shock on my face.

“Ho kiddo do you remember that you want to be totally embarrassed in Little space,” he asked.

"Yea," I said still looking at myself, trying to take in what had happened to me.

“Remember listen to the audio file?” Nick asked.

I just nodded.

“Well when I said the trigger farce and you transformed into a baby, so now you are my special little guy for the weekend,” Nick explained.

As he sat me in the bath, the smell of lavender was coming from the warm water, the bubbles cracked around me.

"You must have listened to the audio file a lot before the weekend, you transformed really quickly," Nick said, putting liquid soap on a sponge.

I sat there for a moment thinking about it. This is just for the weekend end. I told myself.
And the warm water felt so nice and the rainbow bubbles began to fascinate me, I scoop some of the bubbles and put them on Nick's head as he was washing my back.

Looking at him with the rainbow bubbles on his head, I began to laugh.

"I see Little one it like that is it," Nick said smiling at me.

Nick set about washing my body while singing Rub-A-Dub-Dub.
Once nick had finished washing every part of me.

Nick said to me. “We need to brush your teeth. Can you help me,” putting toothpaste on my toothbrush?

“Bruosh my teeeeth.” I said looking at Nick. Thinking, how was this going to work?

Putting the toothbrush handle in my hand and putting his hand over the top of my hand, Nick helped me clean my teeth while singing, “this is the way we brush our teeth.”

Moving my hand with the toothbrush following the instructions of the song,

“This is the way we brush our teeth
Brush our teeth, brush our teeth
This is the way we brush our teeth
So early in the morning
Brushing left and brushing right
Up and down, and round 'n' round
A nice white smile will then be found
We brushed really well.”

Nick and I played with the bath toys one of them made bubbles that started to float in the air. We also play with the bath crayons. I drew a pitcher of a house with me and Nick.

I don't know how long Nick and I was playing in the bath, I just felt so happy.

When I was ready, I pulled out the plug and watched the water make a while pool as it dragged.

Once the water had gone Nick got a big towel and raped me in it.

Lifting me out, he said, "ok buddy let get you as snug as a bug in a rug."

I look at myself in the mirror, "me still baby?" I asked.

"Yes, you are! and you are being a good Little boy for me too." Nick replied, has he carried me into the nursery?

Laying on my changing table, I started to feel tired, Nick got out a clean Diaper and was putting it on me as I gave out a big yawn.

"I think someone is a tired baby," he said to me.

"Nooooo!" I replied, "Me stay up, watch cartoons."

"We’ll let get you ready for bed and we will see," Nick replied.

"Now lets get you into this onesie." As he got one a peal blue items of clothing out.

Opening it out he put my legs into each of the leg holes and pulled it up over the front of my diaper, then he put my arm in the sleeves and standing me up he got the onesie to go around my body and zipped it up at the back, and fasten around my neck with a proper.

I look down at myself my Diaper was very noticeable under the onesie.

"there that will hold everything in place until the morning," Nick said bopping my nose. "Now what about some warm milk and honey Little guy."

"Maybeee, cookies too," I said push Nick's hands away.

"Ok Little one but not too many we have brushed your teeth already." He said sitting me on the floor.

handing me one of the stuffies.
"I won’t you to be a good boy for me while I am in the kitchen and play with your toys.” He said to me

"WATTT," I cried. "PEter." As I pointed to the chest of drawers.
"Ok you can have your Rabbit," Nick said as he passed Peter Rabbit to me.

As I hugged my Peter. Nick clipped my pacifier onto the onesie. And put the tit on my lips.

I look up at him. I didn’t ask for a pacifier, I thought.

"Open up!" Nick said firmly. I opened my mouth.

"Good boy!" He said sternly as he pushed it into my mouth and I began to suckle.

"Now that better be still in your mouth, when I get back Little one."

I just sat on the floor crossed legged cuddle, Peter. Nick left me in the nursery closing the baby gate.

Looking at Peter. Then looking down at myself. I could feel my diaper through my onesies and the plastic, crinkled underneath me as I sat on the floor.

The onesies weren’t the kind that had snapped beaten the legs but were zipped up at the back and fastened by you a proper on the back of the neck. I reached to the back of my neck.

It felt like the popper had been turned into itself somehow. I realized that I was not going to be able to take this onesie off without Nick's help.

I could hear Nick in the kitchen.

I tried to stand up but it was hard and I fell back down onto the floor.

Being a baby is going to be harder than I thought, it’s because I have a diaper on I reason with myself. But I was able to walk in a diaper before my transformation.

I wondered what will happen to me if I don’t transform back into and adult? Would I just have to grow up again? Would I have to go back to school?

Suckling on my pacifier seemed to be keeping me calm, that and the thought that this was only for the weekend,
Nick came back with a baby bottle of milk and a cookie. Setting them down on a table next to the chair.

He turned to me and said. "you are a good baby for keeping my pacifier in."

I just looked at him. "Now I want a photo of you." He said putting a camber out of his pocket.

Hold still, a flash went into my eyes. "NOoioo! Nooo flash." I cried.

"It’s ok baby it all done for now." He said putting the camera back into this pocket.

"Now what story shall we have tonight?" He said looking for a book. "I know The Tale of Peter Rabbit."

Setting the book down on the table. He came up to me and pick me up, and took me to the chair and sat down on his lap. "Let's get comfortable shall we."

Put my legs across his legs so the side of my face could lay on his chest.

"There that better," he said passing me the cookie. "What do you say?" He asked.

"Tank quou." I said eating the cookie.

"Let being," Nick said. " Once upon a time there were four little Rabbits, and their names were Flopsy, Mopsy, Cotton-tail, and Peter. They lived with their mother in a sandbank, underneath the root of a very big firtree." As he said Peter Nick pointed to my Rabbit that was purchased under my arm.

This made me giggle. Before long I had finished the cookie.

Stopping reading the story. Nick said, "Drink your bottle nicely baby."
Picking up the baby bottle, and putting the tit to my mouth,

How is this going to work I thought as the tit went into my mouth. I just looked at Nick confused.

Nick said to me. “just move your tong as you did with your pacifier."

I closed my mouth around the tit and started to suckle. Moving my tongue on the tit. As I did worm sweet milk filled my mouth. As I swallowed. That action started again.

Nick picked up the story where he had left off. Tell me all about Peter's hiding in the tool shed.

As I drank the milk I felt myself-starting to fall asleep as my mind was filled with pitchers of Peter Rabbit being lost in Mr. McGregor’s garden.

Pulling the bottle out of my mouth Nick said to me" it all gone now"
And put my pacifier back into my mouth. I instantly started to suckle again.

Nick finished the story my telling me how Mr. McGregor hung up the little jacket and the shoes for a scare-crow to frighten the blackbirds.

I came to as Nick pick me up and then laid me down on something soft and put what felt like a blanket over me.

Stocking my hair, I heard him say" Good night Siysiy you have been a good little for me."

I heard a click. What was that? I half opened my eyes it was the cot side that Nick had put up.

"I will put your audio file on for you." As I laid there I could just hear that, familiar voice put me into a trans, I know that this will keep me transformed, but it was ok Nick was looking after me and tomorrow I will have a full day spent in little space.

I started to think about Peter flopped down upon the nice soft sand on the floor of the rabbit-hole, as I shut my eyes and I fell into a deep sleep.

Last edited:

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
Look a day early.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

let me know what you think.

Hugs

Chapter 5. My first morning as a baby.

Waking up, I wondered where I was.

A night light, in the corner of the room, gave some light. But why were there bars around my bed?

I needed to have a wee. Sitting up I tried to find the end of the bed, but the bars went all the way around.

The urge to wee was growing so I looked down at myself. What did I have on, this looks like a baby grown? But there was no zip. How was I going to go to the toilet if I couldn’t get this onesie off, let alone how was going to get to the toilet if I couldn’t get out of bed.

In desperation, I tried to hold myself so I wouldn't wet the bed, feeling the thick padding that was around my waist and between my legs. As I tried to get a hold of myself, I started to wet, as I look down at myself half wondering where the pee was going and half hoping I wouldn’t make a mess.

I started to remember what had happened to me that evening. How I had seemed to have Transformed into a baby. And that I was at Nick’s place for the weekend. I remembered him giving me a bath and reading “The Tale of Peter Rabbit to me”

But did that really happen to me had I turn into a baby for the weekend or was it just a dream. If this is a dream then why is Peter laying there, I thought to myself, looking around I realized that I was in a cot.

I pulled myself up using the bars, standing up I could look over the bars and look around the room. It had been decorated in a fashion for a young boy’s room. With a Peter Rabbit theme and other characters from the Beatrix Potter stories.

Could I do this, I thought, could I be a baby for the weekend? Would I be transformed back into an adult at the end as Nick said? Or would I be a baby forever now?

I sat back down in my cot and hugged Peter; I also found a pacifier I instinctively put it in my mouth without thinking about it.

A sense of relaxation came over me as I started to suckle on the pacifier and cuddle Peter, perhaps being a baby for a weekend wouldn't be too bad.

I must have fallen back asleep because the next thing I know was Nick coming into my room. "Good morning baby boy." He said. "Did you have a good sleep, Little one."

I had lots of questions in my head. But all I said was "wet!" pointing down at my diaper. "It’s ok sweetheart," Nick said lowering the side to my cot.

“Let's get you some breakfast.” He said, picking me up, I held on to him and my Rabbit. Still suckling on the pacifier. As he carried me into the kitchen.

Sitting me in the high chair, he then started putting the straps around me one strap went over each of my shoulders one went around my waist and one came in between my legs, Nick then did something that made the straps go tighter and I found myself unable to move my body in the high chair. Smiling at me Nick pushed the table in place, with a click. Feeling the straps and the table that was in front of me, I realized that I was in the highchair until Nick let me out.

"Ok, are you ready Little one," Nick said to me, "I guess," I Said looking at him, letting the pacifier fall out of my mouth. I thought that he is going to feed me, this was one of the things I wanted to happen.

looking into my eyes he said. "A Baby you are, a Baby Become, a Little you are, a Little Become."

As soon as he had finished saying the trigger phrase, I felt my head go foggy, and everything go it to a blur.

I heard Nick say "steady there Siysiy, I was told that you will need to have me say the trigger phrase again after you have had a sleep, to hold you in Little space. But that was a big transformation for you. “Let's see if you still have hand-eye coordination, you regress so quickly yesterday, and this morning, you must have listened to the hypnotic audio file a lot before the weekend.” He then said with a smile.

“I hope you are enjoying being a baby as much as I am enjoying looking after you.” he continued.

I just looked down at myself and at the table that was locked in place in front of me and at peter, looking back at him. I said. "Mee Babeee, weekend" what I was trying to say was. I am a baby for the weekend only.

Still smiling back at me Nick started to explain. “I know from when I tried it out for the first time so I would understand what it is like, the transformation can be bewildering, that is why only I can only use the trigger words on you, you cannot transform without me to look after you.

Now you may find that things like being able to pick things up, harder as a baby, and when you talk, what comes out is baby talk. I am going to give you a cup of juice if you can pick it up and drink from it three times without spilling. I will be able to see what your hand-eye coordination is like now.”

On hearing all this and not being unable to get out of the highchair, I started to think about using my safe word to see if that really would bring me out and transform me back to an adult.

But there was a cup of juice in front of me and I thought to myself I can do this I can pick this up and drink from it three times without spinning. So, I grab the cup and picked it up, put it to my lips and took a drink.

“Well done”. Nick said. “Now put it back on the table. Then repeat it a further 2 times.”

I nearly dropped it, on my third attempt, so I put it down quickly I had done it I still had my hand-eye coordination.

“Would you like to have pancakes for breakfast then little one,” Nick asked.

“Yessss, plessse” I said. Was that my voice I even sounded like a toddler?

While Nick was cooking up the pancakes, I Hugged Peter and being to cry, “what's the matter, little guy?” Nick inquired.

“I become, toddler!” I subbed “I, grown-up, now I baby, forever.”

“But baby this is what you wanted to happen, and it not forever, it just for the weekend, I hear looking after you,” Nick explained.

He was right, but I never thought I would actually be transformed into a baby.

Drying my tears Nick asked. “Would you like to end it and come back up.”

“Me no baby forever?” I questioned

“No, it's not forever I will help you come back on Sunday evening, or we can do it now if you want to end it.”

I look down at myself do I want to bring it to an end, part of me just wanted to check that it would end, but I also wanted to stay in little space and have pancakes.

“Is it just because the transformation happens so quickly for you and you didn't think it would happen?” Nick asked.

I looked at him and nodded.

“How about I get you your breakfast and you have a think about what you want to do afterward,” Nick said as he finished making me my pancakes with golden syrup cut up into bits size pieces, and gave me some more juice.

I started to relax in his company. I felt so safe and accepted, I began to think that being a baby for the weekend would be ok. I started to relax more and more, the more I relaxed the more I felt that being a baby with Nick is kind of fun,

But getting pieces of pancake onto my fork was getting harder until Nick put his hand on mine. “It ok let me help you with that.” He said.

Then I went to get a drink but getting hold of it was getting harder and harder, I started to need both of my hands, and as I drank some of the juice went down my chin.

“Ho come here Little guy.” Wiping my mouth and chin, then he took my juice from me. I looked at him, “juccs pleasss.” is what I heard myself say.

“It ok I just getting you some more”, when he put the cup back down it had a lid on it with a bit on it to get a drink from.

“I think, someone is enjoying be totally immersed in little space,” Nick said. “Do you want to stay as you are for now.”

I just nodded, not really understanding what he meant but I knew that I did not want to come out of this headspace I was in.

Nick just put my Pacifier back into my mouth, wiped my hands clean from the Maple syrup, and the table, then gave me Peter.

As I sat in my highchair watching Nick do the washing up and clean the kitchen I played with a toy that Nick had given me to play with that had funny characters that popped up as I pushed the buttons, or it made different sounds as I pushed the different things on the toy. For some reason, I started to really get into playing with this toy.

Suddenly I felt my tummy rumble and I passed wind. I needed to have a poo, looking up at Nick I tried to say that I need to go to the toilet, but I found that I could not think of the words I needed to use, all I could think of was “Nick poo!” looking at me, he must guess what I was trying to say by the look that was on my face.

“It ok I am going to change you soon and get you dressed once I am done here.” He said

Nooo Nick Poooo!” I cried.

“Ho I think I can smell someone’s bottom.” Nick taunted.

NOoooo Poooo. PLEasss.” I said in desperation and with my arm reaching out to him.

“Its ok baby I know you have messed your wet diaper, I can smell it from here,” Nick said as he finely finished up cleaning the kitchen.

Then I heard a click and the straps on the highchair become looser and with another click, Nick had removed the table and had taken the straps off me.

Picking me up and holding me close to his chest I couldn’t hold on any longer. With a loud rumble, I felt myself fill my diaper.

“Sor, Sor, Sorry.” I cried.

“It’s ok baby let’s get your smelly bum change,” Nick said understanding, as he took me back to my nursery sitting me down on the changing table.

I felt the poop squish up between my legs. Is this what it feels like to mess, I tried to close my legs. But as I did the poo seem to squish up to the front of my diaper.

What is Nick going to do I thought. How am I going to clean myself up? At that moment I really didn't, what to use my safe phrase and end this. I only just started to enjoy being a baby again. But I couldn't stay in this Mess and wet Diaper for much longer.

Nick had got everything ready for me to clean myself, I thought he is going to bring it to an end, and I will have to go into the bathroom and get cleaned up, I started to cry.

“It Ok, this is all part of the experience of being a baby again, I want you to try and relax into it,” Nick said, reassuringly.

Reaching behind me he unzipped my baby grow and took my arms out. Lay me on my back he then took my legs out. Putting the baby grow in a basket, tickling my tummy and said: “who's a smelly baby?” I looked at him and then looking down at myself, I said: "Me?"

Was he really going to change my messy diaper? I wondered.

“Ok hold still for me Little one.” As he untapped my diaper. Picking both my legs up he wiped my bottom with the front part of the diaper,

He was, he was going to clean me up and change me, I closed my eyes and tried to relax, I am a baby now, and Nick is looking after me I thought.

holding my legs up still Nick got some baby lotion and cotton wool and set about cleaning me up.

“This is going to be cold,” Nick said as he wiped my bottom and between my legs. I felt really clean and fresh now has he lowered

my legs back on to the changing mat and put everything into a plastic bag.

Opening my eyes, I now know I could trust him, I was going to be Ok. Smiling at me Nick Said, “There you are, who is a naked baby now?”

Looking at him I said, “ME IS!” I was laying on a changing table without anything on, and I didn’t really care that I was naked, in front of him, after all, he had given me a bubble bath the night before. And now he had wiped my bottom and cleaned me up from a messy diaper.

“Ok then let get a diaper on you,” Nick Said getting one out unfolding it and putting it underneath me. Bring it up between my legs and taped it in place, he then got a T-Shirt out, put it over my head then put my arm in each sleeve.

“Let's get you in your dungarees on now shall we,” he said.

What are dungarees, I wonder?

They looked like a pair of shorts with a front bit that came up to my chest and held in place with braces, I felt Nick pulling them over my Diaper and tuck my T-Shirt in.

Then he, sat up and put shoulder straps over me and button them to the front then pulled up so it fitted, the front had a Fox character on it with “I am a Little .” was written over the top in colorful big letters.

I realized I had been dressed as a baby. But it was okay because I have turned into one for the weekend, and only Nick and I will see how I now looked.

Nick pick me up and sat me on the floor, “you be a good boy for me well I clear all this up and I am going to get my camber out because you look adorable.” He said. I just sat there playing with my toy getting it to make different sounds.

As I played, I began to enjoy being a baby again. It was ok not having to worry about what I was doing but being in the now, what I was doing at this moment was what I was thinking about. This toy needed to be solved with these different things that make all these sounds and colored light.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
Sorry Noo Noo. I forgot to put it up.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
Chapter 6 The Little Hire Shop.

"Ok Little one," Nick said coming back to the nursery. “Can you say cheese for me”

I looked at Nick and said “Cheeeees. “just as he took a photo of me.

Nick then said to me, "We have a big day planned, first we need to go to The Little Hire Shop."

I looked up at him, what could he mean. "The Little Hire Shop."

“They didn't have a pushchair for you until today. So, we need to pick it up for you.” He continued. “And we have a party to go to this afternoon. "

Getting a hoodie out of the closet then looking at me Nick said, “let's put this on so you don't get cold.”

It's had a Smiley monster face on the front and horns on the hood with spikes going down the back with a tail on the end. Pulling it over my head, and putting my arms in. It felt soft.

"Now you look like a scary monster," Nick said smiling down at me. Clipping a pacifier onto my t-shirt and putting a pacifier in my mouth. He said, “Now you hold on to Peter for me while we get you in the car.” Nick continued handing me my Rabbit and picking me up.

He started to head for the front door. I started to suckle hard on my pacifier and gripping Peter.

I am going outside like this I thought, as I pushed myself into Nick with both my arm around him and my legs wrapped around his waist.

Where is he going to take me? What were we going to do? Before I knew it, I was outside and heading to his car.

Who else can see me now? Would they still recognise me now I have been transformed? Luckily no one knows me hear. I thought as long as I am with Nick, I will be Ok.

I wanted to ask Where are we going. but what came out was “go where whiiy?” “I already told you we are going to The Little Hire Shop, to pick up your pushchair, and later we are going to a party," Nick said, putting me into a car seat.

My head was still full of questions. The car seat was comfortable. Nick put the car seat straps on me. It was the same as the highchair and click I was strapped in.

"Hold still now Little buddy, while I adjust the straps to make sure you are safe," Nick said, has he did something behind me, I felt the straps on car seat tighten around me.

As I tried to move my body, I found that I was unable to get out of the car seat, no I was in this car seat until Nick let me out.

"Ok, you are all set now Little one," Nick said putting my pacifier back in my mouth as it had fallen out. "Now you look after Peter Rabbit. You need to make sure he does not run off anywhere.”

"Hire slop?" I asked. "Yes," Nick replied. "We are going to pick up your pushchair." He replied. Pushchair I wondered? And what was this party he was taking me to?

I am enjoying just being a baby. I didn't want to have to end it just because he was taking me to a party. But why was he getting a pushchair if he was going to bring me back up?

Was I going to be a baby at the party strapped in a pushchair? I was not sure if I wanted that, but I didn't want to end being a baby either.

Nick must've have known what I was thinking, has he put fun Kids junior on the radio and before long we were singing along to a lot of silly childlike songs. And I started to forget what was happening and enjoying being in the car with Nick, and somehow I felt safe strapped into the car seat, it even had its own cup holder and Nick had given me a bottle of juice to drink on the way.

Before long we were packing up. "Ok kiddo when we get out of the car, I need you to be a good boy and hold my hand," Nick said to me strictly.

Looking down at myself I nodded in agreement. And try to get out of the car seat. Nick open the back door. “hold still Baby you not going to be able to get out by yourself." He was right the straps were holding me into the seat, suddenly I felt them become loose and I tried to unclip them.

"No baby you are too Little to do that" Nick said putting my hands away, and then with a click and the straps were undone, taking my arms out and picking me up I found myself out of the car.

All of a sudden, I felt the warm sunshine on my legs, and I realised that anybody could see me, I hugged Peter as Nick put me down. On the ground, locked the car door and took hold of my hand.

I just looked down at myself, did I really want to go through with this. I could bring it to an end, but for some reason, I knew I didn't want to do that, I was enjoying myself, yes, I was starting to enjoy being a baby again.

So, I am going to do this. I am going to go into this shop as a baby, I thought, l just need to relax, Nick is going to look after me. As I felt myself-starting to suckle more on my pacifier.

"Come along Little one," Nick said, "It's not far you can walk." It was still hard for me to walk and I found that I waddled, holding Nick's hand.

I saw my reflection in the blacked-out window of the shop, and I froze looking at myself. Standing there in front of me holding, Nick's hand was the reflection of me as an infant I must be about a 2 to 3-year-old. The more I look at myself the more I thought that it would be ok if anyone did see me, all they would see is a toddler with his caregiver.

Nick had stopped and was looking at me staring at myself. "Who is that cute baby, I can see in the window?" He asked Jokingly. "Do you think he is for sail?" He asked Laughing, I tried to hide my face behind Peter.

“Come on, let's see what’s inside,” he said, as he pulled on my arm as we both started to head into the shop.

The shop didn't have anything displayed in the window and had an intercom on the door,

Nick pushed the buzzer and a voice said, "hello May I help you."

Nick said, "yes it's Nick with Siysiy, we have come to pick up a pushchair."

Yes, certainly Sir. The voice said come on in. And the door buzzed as Nick pushed it open.

Inside the shop, there was lots of equipment that as sectioned off into zones, we walked past Pet play zone that looked like a pet shop. Rope play and bondage zone that had a cage. School Play that had school uniforms and school desks. We stopped at a desk.

A lady dressed in a nurse uniform came up to us, "Hello Nick” she said, “I have the pushchair ready for you we are so sorry it was ready for you with the rest of your order."

Nick said, "that's ok."

Then looking down at me the lady said to me “well who do we have visiting us this morning?" I looked at her and did know what to say.

"Are you going to tell the lady your name, Little guy," Nick said, looking down at me.

Looking up at Nick and back to the lady I let my pacifier fall out of my mouth as I said "Siysiy." I tried to hide behind Nick not sure of who this stranger was.

Crouching down in front of me the lady said "what a lovely name for a Little boy. My name is Nanny Sanders. I understand that you only transformed into your Little self yesterday is that right?" I thought, how did she know that only yesterday I was an adult but now I have been turned into a baby. I just looked at her and nodded. Its ok sweetheart you are doing well I know becoming a baby again for the first time can be a bit overwhelming. Now would you like to play on some of the equipment?

I looked around there was an ABDL Little zone with playing equipment all set up with signs saying, "you can try me."

A girl was playing on the swings. This swing was set up, so you sat in it and it had the same straps as the car seat. Another lady was pushing the swing. In a sandbox, there was a boy making sandcastles.

All of a sudden, I heard "IT'S NOT FAIR! WHY DID I TRANSFORM INTO A SCHOOLBOY!”

The lady that was with him said, "You know that you would become a schoolboy when you agreed to listen to the audio file. You want to try out becoming a schoolboy and going back to school.

“BUT but I didn't think it would work, now look at me. How long will I be like this?” He asked.
“Well that will depend on how well you do at school.” the lady said. “Personally, I think keeping you like this will be good for you, you will soon get used to being a child again.

PLEASE DO KEEP ME LIKE THIS!” the boy pleaded.” I want to be an adult, please turn me back again.”

“Now you are a schoolboy and you are going to school, and that is the end of it, young man. The only responsibility you now have is to do as you are asked by me and by your teachers.”

The schoolboy went red in the face, looking at his shoes, he muttered. “I said sorry.”

“Well I suggest you get used to being a sorry little boy.” the lady scolded.
Walking up to Nanny Sanders was a boy about 8 years old dressed in a school uniform with another lady.

“Will, you do look like a smart young man in your new school uniform. Do you have everything you need for your first day back at school? “Nanny Sanders asked.

Looking down the boy said. “Yea.”

“Yes, thank you Nanny Sanders!” the woman said firmly, to the boy.”

“Yes, thank you Nanny Sanders.” the boy repeated.

“You are not going to get away with YEA at Muir’s Academy, I know full well that Miss Prim will not put up with it.” the woman said, tell the boy off. “Now what do you say to Nanny Sanders.”

“Thank you, Nanny Sanders.” the boy said.

“Let me just check we do have everything you need.” the woman said. Getting out a list

Shorts, two pairs, grey; no more than fore inch leg, no less the two-inch leg.

Shirts, grey, two with short sleeves two long sleeves, only head boy or girl may wear white shirts.

Socks, of knee-length Muir Academy grey with red and black banding at the top.

Shoes, black lace-up. Plus, a polishing kit.

Blazer, with black, red-trimmed Muir Academy wool blazer.

Tie, one red and black striped Muir Academy tie.

Cap, Muir Academy, red and black concentric stripes.

Pullover, grey, Two with long sleeves and two with no sleeves woollen V-neck.

school satchel, grey with Pens and lined study books, one for each subject.

"Yes, we have everything he needs, thank you for all your help with the transformation and your support in getting him a place at the Academy." The lady said to Nanny Sanders.

"Your welcome." Nanny Sanders said. “Just remember to have him listen to the audio file each night, and said your trigger phrase, to him in the morning, and around lunchtime, that should keep him as a schoolboy."

Heading out of the shop I hear the woman say to the boy “now we need to get your haircut.”

"MY HAIRCUT!?” is the last I heard the schoolboy say as they left the shop.

Then I saw big building blocks. I started to head over to play with them, but I was stopped by Nick.

"where are you going Little guy?" He said, I just pointed to the building blocks.

"It's ok if he wants to play." Nanny Sanders said.

The boy that was playing in the sandpit comes over to me. "Hello, my name is Tom."

"shall we make a rocket ship?" He asked.

I heard myself say "Heoww I Siysiy." I looked at Nick to get his approval,
Nick looked at me and said, "You two play nicely now."

Tom also had what looked like a school uniform but he was different he had a green t-shirt with the name of the shop and grey shorts

"Nanny said that you might be coming to visit and it's your first time of transformation, don't worry it doesn't last unless you big make you listen to the audio file, at night when you are sleeping and then says the trigger words, to you in the morning when you wake up."

Tom continued. "Do you have a safe phrase?"

Before I could answer Tom carried on. "I do, try not to use it, if you have one though, it better to enjoy your time in Little space. Let your Big bring you out when it is time for you to, start Adulting again.

That is my Nanny." Tom said pointing at Nanny Sanders.

She makes the audio files. And she runs this shop I come in every day to be her Little helper." Hearing what Tom had to say about being transformed, made me feel happier and more relaxed, this was going to be ok.

No much more than OK, this was going to be fun. I was a Little Baby, and Nick was my big.

“Is it Ok if Siysiy and I get some more blocks out please Nanny” tom Asked Nanny Sanders,

“As long as it is ok with Nick” Nanny Sanders replied.

We both looked a Nick and said. “Pleasessss”.

“Ok," Nick said. " but don’t make too much of a mess and you stay with Tom please Siysiy.”

We set about making a rocket ship out of the blocks and it started to get higher and higher.

"Are you going to the party later?" Tom asked

"Tink sooo," I side. "me don't know about party,"

Sitting there I suddenly felt really unsure about going to the party. Looking around I could not see Nick either, where was he?, and where was Peter Rabbit?

I started to cry. What was this party, who is going to be there, what is going to happen?

Tom said, "Siysiy don't cry I get your big or nanny." And went to find them.

A moment later Tom came back with Nick and Nanny Sanders.

"Baby what is the matter?" Nick said to me.

I reached up to hug Nick. "I, I, I don't know party!" I cried.

" Ho baby are you worried about the party this afternoon?" Nick asked. I looked at him and nodded my head.

"Its ok baby the party is called Big and Little ground." It is for Littles like you and their Bigs to play and make friends and for Bigs to meet up as well.

"I will make sure that you are ok Siysiy I am going too," Tom said.

“And Mee too” I looked around the girl that was playing on the swings was also standing behind me.

“Hello I am Rose and this is my Little Annie.”

“Hello I am Nick and this is my Little Siysiy.”

I started to feel so much better. I pointed to the rocket ship. And said to Nick "LOOK!"

"That's a big tower you two have made," Nick said. "It's a rocket ship.” Tom and I said together.

"Ho, of course, it is, Silly me” Nick replied.

"Now I have something to show you Little one, would you like to try your pushchair out?"

Holding Nick's hand, I went with him to see my pushchair.

" Let's try you out in it Little one," Nick said, sitting me in it.

It was really comfortable just like the car seat. And I was strapped into it the same way. But I wanted to carry on playing with Tom and our rocket ship.

“Can I try?” Annie asked

“No you can walk like a big girl, Siysiy is a baby so he needs to have a pushchair,” Rose replied.

“But why?” I heard Annie complain.

Rose said, “Now Annie you saw how hard it is for Siysiy to walk and how hard it was for him to pick up the building blocks, and it is his first time being a baby I am sure that you remember your first time regressing.”

“I am sorry Siysiy.” I think you look good in your pushchair. Anne said softly.

I started to try to get out, but the straps held me in. "Nooo." I cried,

“What wrong Little guy do you need a change?” Nick enquired

Nooo, nooo.” I complained pushing against the straps that held me in the chair.

“Would you like to use our changing room?” Nanny Sanders said.

“Thank you”, Nick, said As I heard him take the brakes off.

I could hear Tom and Annie start to giggle until nanny Saunders cleared her throat with a cough.

Nick wheeled me in the changing room.

Me didn't want chang !." I said,

"You will let me check you. Like a good boy." Nick said firmly.

Click and the pushchair straps became loose and Nick lifted me out of the pushchair and sat me on the changing table.

“Arms up little guy.” He instructed as he took my hoodie off, then unbuttoned my dungarees. “Lay down please sweetheart.” l felt my legs being left up and the dungarees wear taken off. The next thing I knew was my diaper being untapped.

"Yes, you are wet." He said knowingly. "Why did you tell me you need a change sweetheart."

I didn't know that I had wet. “I, I, don't know,” I replied

And I feel tears falling from my eyes again. How could I have wet myself without knowing I was doing it? How much of a baby had I become?

“It’s ok baby, hold still now.” I felt Nick starting to clean me.

"Please Play Tom?” I asked, looking at Nick.

“You want to play with your friend.” I nodded. “Well, we will have to ask Nanny Sanders if that is ok first because Tom is her Little,” Nick said getting me dressed again.

Picking me up and then strapped me back in the pushchair. He pushed me back into the shop. The chair was comfortable, but I realised that I had no say on where I was taken.

Who many choices did I have as a baby, so far everything that had happened to me had gone through Nick or it has been something that he had told me was going to happen.

I sat in my pushchair sucking on a pacifier, that Nick had put into my mouth, and hugging Peter Rabbit in my arms I felt so safe and this pushchair was really comfortable.

As Nick was chatting to Nanny Sanders, I felt myself starting to fall asleep.

“Siysiy, Siysiy” I heard as I woke up, someone is a sleepy baby.

I was in Macdonald, still in my pushchair, but I started to fill big again. “How did I get here I ask?” It's ok I thought you would like to have a McDonald's happy meal before we went to the party.

Suddenly I started to remember that I had been transformed into a toddler and everything that had happened.

“Are you looking forward to playing with Tom again and meeting up with some other Littles,” Nick asked

Looking down at myself I was still dressed like a toddler. I pushed against the pushchair straps that were holding me in. "Can you let me out please," I asked Nick.

“Are you starting to come back up Nick inquired.” As he unclipped the straps. And helped me out.

"I don't know.” I said, “What do you mean coming back up?" I asked

It happens if you fall asleep when you are in Little space you could start to come out of it when you wake up. Nick explained.

I can use your trigger words and regress you again. Or you can come back up completely, what would you like to do?

Just then our food arrived I had chicken nuggets and chips with ice cream.

And Nick had a Big Mac.

I sat there eating my food and thinking do I want to go back into Little space again?'' I had enjoyed it and I was dressed the part. I also thought about how much trouble Nick had gone to make sure I had the best time living out my fantasy as well. But what was this party about?

"Will there be others that have Transformed in to be in Little space?" I asked.

"Yes, there will, Nick said, Nanny Sanders puts these parties on for Littles like you and Bigs so that they can get to gather. You meet Tom, he will be there,

Thinking about it I like the idea of meeting up with other Littles and playing

There was a part of me that really wanted to, and part of me that felt self-conscious about sitting in McDonald's dressed as a toddler and in a diaper eating a child's meal

I thought about it. I am dressed the part and the party sounds fun, and I will get to play with Tom, and meet other Littles. I also think Nick would like me, to be Little again.

If it all goes wrong, I could use my safe phrase and come back up as Nick puts it.

Sitting back into the pushchair I said, "ok I am ready now."
"Just a moment let me finish my coffee," Nick replied.

The pushchair was comfortable, and I tried to strap myself in. I got both shoulder straps and the waist straps but the chair was designed in a way that's my legs were kept apart by a wedge, I know that the was a strap that came up between my legs and joined the rest of the straps but I couldn't find it.

Smiling Nick put his hand underneath my bottom and pulled the centre strap out.

" You are sitting on it would you like me to help you? Nick asked.

I was trying to put it all together. "No, I can do it," I said. Struggling to work it all out.

Clip, I got the waist and shoulder straps done but how did the centre strap fix on.

“Let me show you kiddo,” Nick said.

Unclipping the waist strap the other one goes through their first, Nick said to me threading the loop of the centre strap through the waist strap and then clipping it back together.

“But why are they so lose?” I asked.

“Sit back,” Nick instructed.

I sat back in the pushchair and Nick did something at the back and the straps tightened around me.

There you go now you are in your pushchair until I decide to let you out.

Sitting back into the pushchair, I found I was unable to move forward.

“Ok, are you ready to be in Little space again?” Nick asked me.

Putting the pacifier into my mouth. I nodded.

So, Nick crouched down in front of me and said. “now look at me.”

I looked into his eyes as he said. "A Baby you are, a Baby become, a Little you are, a Little become.

I started to feel the fog fill my head.

Again, Nick said to me “A Baby you are, a Baby become, a Little you are, a Little become.”

I just relaxed as I felt myself start to transform, as the fog in my head started to clear, I was feeling very relaxed and Little. I just sat in my pushchair and smiled.

“I think someone is happy in their nappy,” Nick said, as he started to push me out of the restaurant.

Just around the corner we there was someone else in a pushchair.

Hello, Nick, how are you? I heard.

Hello Rose Nick, said how is your Little one. He is fine art you sweetheart.

And who do we have here, Rose said looking at me. "This is my Little Siysiy" I heard Nick say. "Are you going to say hello Siysiy. He asked.

I heard myself say "Helwww",

“That a good boy," Nick said to me. Suddenly I felt happy, hearing that I was a good boy.

Should we go in I heard Rose said?

Then Nick started pushing me. I held on to Peter as the pushchair chair judged and rocked as I was pushed along. I had no idea where I was or where I was being taken.

Suddenly we were at a big building. Nick pushed the buzzer.

How can I help you? A voice said

It’s Nick with Rose and Nathen and Siysiy.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
Hi everyone

this weeks chapter I not happy with and I not sure what to do with it. I just got too many kinks in there with puppy play as well and age play.

I am thinking about taking the puppy play out,

plus I have written about my first spanking for being a brat. I think it kind of works

anyway it might be late depending on the number of rewrites bu I hope to have something out before Monday.

hugs

Siysiy

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
Chapter 7 The Party

“Hello, I am Rachael, I will show you around.” a lady said.

This is the chance room. You can leave the pushchair here and there are lockers for your bags.

“Thank you,” Nick said. Click and the straps became lose Neck lifted me out of my pushchair. I keep hold of Peter. As I clinged on to Nick with my arm and legs wrapped around him.

“Pleasss don't leave me,” I whispered in his ear.

“I not going anywhere kiddo,” he said reassuringly

We went down a corridor, this is the kitchen we have everything you need for feeding your Little. From bottles and a selection of adult baby food.

We continue to down the corridor in this room you can have your photos taken, we don't allow anyone else to take photos, this is for

The next room was an art room, with lots of different art projects.

The next room is what we call our middle lounge. It is for older boys and girls. In this room, there were some bord game and activity that where aimed for children between 7 and 13.

I think you will like this room. The next room was a nursery with all kinds of toys. Not only that be a big train set to play with. My face must have lit up as I pointed to all the toys and said "Looock"

Nick said to me “you can play with the toy soon. Once we have finished the tour first little one.”

Our guide then informed us that everyone must do assembly first. That is just the rules all children must attend assembly before they can play

Now, this room is for the pups and their handlers, if your Little wonts to play with a puppy please make sure you ask their handler first.

Now the next room is the time our room. It to help Bigs and handlers discipline that pups or Littles.

There was a lot of equipment in this room that looked scary and I didn't understand what they did.

Nick just chuckled and said." I think you are going to be a good boy for me, art you."

Now, this is the meeting room where assembly will take place and group game for the children, there will also be, dog show so the handlers can show off their obedience training.

The last room is the changing room and the toilets we just ask if you need to change your Little please leave it in a clean and tidy condition. We also asked that the handlers clean up after their puppies.

Nick found a seat in the assembly room and sat me on his knee. There were cartoons play on a big screen. Behind me, there were people dressed in older children’s clothing.

And there were still others dressed like me and ... and in front of us, there were people that had pup masks and were acting like puppies. Most of them had someone with them, I presumed that they were their handlers.

More people came in as we watched the cartoon, once the cartoon had finished a female face come on stage, it was Tom.

Hello everyone, are you ready for Big Little Ground.

Lots of people shouted "YES" Tom said "NO, No, no. That not lord enough, "ARE YOU READY? "

"YES" everyone shouted.

"I SAY TOM YOU COOL." Tom sang.

"Tom" he shouted

“COOL" everyone shouted back

“TOM!” Tom shouted even louder

“COOL!” we all shouted back.

“TOM” “COOL”

Get louder and louder each time.

Then Tom said to the pups and said can I get a how.

All the pups when went ”RAHOoooo."

“Now herrrrs Nanny Sanders!”

Walking the stage was Nanny Sanders.

“Hello kids,” she said

“Hello, Nanny Sanders,” everyone shouted

Then Nanny Sanders went through what was going to happen throughout the day.

There were group games later for us Littles.

Arts Commission. And a Lego making commission for the Middles

And obedience dog show, with the best in the show. On hearing this all the pups went Rawoo.

Then Nany Sanders asks who is here for the first time. I put my hand up and said "meeee"

Then Nany Sanders said “everyone that has been before knows the Kind Cud Chart. So, all newbies can watch and then it will be your turn. I let Tom lead you all.”

Tom who had been sat crossed legged on the floor. Jumped up.

And said, " are you all ready?”

“Yes,” everyone said.

"Kind Cubs have gentle paws" Tom started holding out his hands, Pam's up and thinners spread. As all the people that know the chant followed.

"Kind Cubs don't use their claws"

Hold his hands to his chest and bending his thinners. And shaking this hands.

"Kind Cubs share when they play. Kind Cubs help in every way.”

Holding out his hand again.

"Big paws" hold his hand up.

"Little powers" put his hands back to his chest.

"All say RAWR!" Pushing his hand up and out.

Now it's the newbies' turn. Tom said smiling and winking at me.

Going slower he replied the kind Cubs chant. As we follow the action.

Thank you, everyone, I will see you all soon.

Everyone started to go to do what they wanted to do.

Nick then asked me. "What would you like to do first?" I just looked at him. I started to feel overwhelmed.

All I want to do was to hide, so I gave Nick a hug. Trying to hide my face in his shoulder.

Nick just let me do this as if it was normal, he sat there rubbing my back, gently rocking my, and humming rock a bye baby.

I don't know how long I started there. Being rocked but it was where I wanted to be. I could hear someone say." Hoo, he is adorable. "

Slowly I lifted my head. And looked at Nick.

Nick looked at me, put his thinner on my nose and said "boop!"

I giggle and booed Nick noise.

"Should we go and find some toys to play with.?" Nick sergeant putting my Pacifier back into my mouth

He held my hand as we went into the playroom. There was a big wooden train set, I looked at Nick to get his approval.

Pointing at the train set I said "Loooock." Nick just smiled and Said would you like to play with the train set? I nodded my head.

Nick and I got on the floor and we started to build a network. Other Littles joined in and before long we had used up most of the track. And we were pushing the trains around the track.

It went through a pretend zoo. And we need to transport the disorders around and put them in their enclosures.

I don’t know how long I was playing, but Tom came around and said that there are going to be group games. In the meeting room. Starting in five minutes.

Nick said ask me "would you like to play some group games."

Looking at him I said, "I don't know."

Let's go and have a look and see what it's all about, shall we?"

I nodded and went with him, the game was grandmother footprints, Duck Duck Goose. And stick in the mud, everyone was given a buddy one middle to one Little,

I really want to have Tom, but he was showing everyone how to play.

I was giving someone called Elly she was really nice and helped me when I wasn't sure what I was meant to do.

When the game had finished Tom said that he lost count of the score and therefore we are all winners and therefore we all get a prize I was given some stickers.

After the group games had finished. Nick was smiling at me and said I think someone had lots of fun. Now I want you to have a drink.

Jumping up and down I said, “this is the best party ever. Look and what I got.” showing Nick the stickers.

“Yes, you are such a good boy,” Nick said but we need to do something now.

“What’s that?” I asked,

“We need to check your diaper little one,” Nick explained

“Nooo, I am dry boy Nick, can we play trains?” I asked.

Nick said “after I have checked you”

“Chat me first.” I tested

"YOU come here, young man."

But I giggled and tried to run off.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my t-shirt.

I said come here, Young man. Do you need to have time out to calm down?

Nooo, nooo diaper change, me play, me play,” I explained.

Before I knew what was happening, I felt myself being lifted up.

Hayy no fair let me go!” I said struggling.

“No, you needed to calm down. In time out.” Nick said sternly.

I was carted into the time out room.

There was a pup in there in a dog caged wiping and it was rubbing its bottom.

Then Nick said “Now this is how it works Little boy. You are going to sit facing the wall until you have calmed down and you can say sorry for not doing as you are asked and trying to run away from me.”

“B b b but I I I, don't want to,” I answered starting to cry.

“If you don't you will be spanked” Nike informed me

Spanked! Would Nick spank me?

I looked at Nick. Thinking things through.

Then Nick said" I will have your sticker, while you are in time out.

But they were my sticker. I looked at them and then looked at Nick.

“NO!” I shouted and stamped my foot.

Turning me around to face the wall he said to me Sit down.

“NO, No time out, you are being mean.” And tried to head for the door.

But Nick had hold of me. Naughty little boys get spanked. He put me on a table, but this table had padding over the top and covered in black vinyl.

Give me your hand Nick said. As he took hold of one hand and strapped it to the table. Now the other has he took the sticks off me.

“you will get then back when you learn to behave.” He told me strapping my arm. I was not able to move my arms away from the side for the table.

Click, click as Nick undid my dungarees and pull them off.

“What doooing!” I asked

Naughty boys get spanked. Has he then pulled my diaper down?

Spanked I wonder. What is it going to be like?

Yes, I thought you would be wet.

Now, this is happening because you didn't do as I asked.

Spank!
The sharp sting pain made me jump.

Spank!
the pain started to bring me out of Little space.

Spank!
“Please I will be a good boy.” I started to cry.

Spank!
“please please, no more” I cried.

Just two more then you can do your time out.

I braced myself.

Spank!, Spank.! I just layed there as I feel tears falling my face.

Unstrapping my arms Nick helped me brown.

Let get that wet diaper off.

I looked down and my dungarees and diaper were around my ankles.

Nick lifted me out. “I will be a good boy,” I said, sobbing.

Are you going to behave yourself? Nick asked me.

I just nodded.

“I will get your changing bag and Peter for you, I would you to stand in the corner with your hands on the wall and don’t move while I am gone.”

Ok stand in the corner and putting my hand on the wall. Legs apart please as Nick put my use diaper underneath me that just in case there is an accident while I am gone.

Nick then asked the pups handler. Are you ok to watch him I would be a minute?

You that fine my pup is in this cage until it learns to obey me,

“Grrrr.” was the sound that the puppy made.

“You will be in that cage until I take you home. If you don't stop growling at me. The handler said. Just because you didn't win the pup games.

I heard Nick left standing there. I really want to rub my bottom as it was still stinging.

My hand went and rubbed myself. It felt better.

I don't think you should be doing that, I thought you’re big told you not to move Little one.

I quickly put my hands back I then realized that this person their pup had seen everything, and I was standing with my back to them with a red bottom. Dressed in just a T-shirt.

I really want to put my pacifier in my mouth.

I quickly grabbed it, put it in my mouth and began to suckle.

What am I going to do I thought, do I say my safe word and come completely out of Little space? Or do I get nick to say the trigger Phase., or do I stay between the two.

Thinking about it I will stay as I was, this if there is some more fun thing to do, I get Nick to say the trigger phase.

Nick came back into the room.

“Has he been good?” he asked.

“he rubbed himself and put his pacifier in. but he did move.” the hander replied.

“Thank you for watching him.” Kick said.

Walking over to me Nick said let's get a dry diaper on you.

After Kick had got me dressed, he asked me if I would like to do some artwork.

“Hum yes what can I do.” I asked

“Well, let’s go and see what there is as we went to the art room.” Nick replied.

Look they got modelling Clay

What are you thinking of making then kiddo?

Setting at the table Kick put an apron on me.

Nick said have you come back up Little one.

I looked at him and down at myself. “Not all the way.” I expanded.

Would you like me to say the trigger phase?

“It's ok Nick, maybe later,” as I took hold of some and started to roll it between my hands.

“What are you going to make?” Nick asked.

There was a how-to guide on making different things with clay.

One of them was titled “HOW TO MAKE A POT”.

Rolling out the clay into a long sausage

Then around onto itself.

Make another long sausage shape piece with clay and build up the walls of the pot.

The instructions had very clear pictures for me to follow and Nick out read the instructions.

I wasn't sure how long I spent in the art room, there was a mixture of Middles and Littles with their Bigs.

We chatted about different cartoons and films and which ones we liked. It was so nice just chatting with other people that were like me, I was no longer to only one, that had these feelings of being a child on the inside.

Tom came and said “I need to let everyone know that it is going to be Storytime in 15 minutes, so everyone needs to finish up.

NooNoo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Is the next bit ready yet? It’s really good and I don’t want to miss.