link to interim forum (archives)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
I'd prefer that it link to the root (broken link) instead of index.php, so as to avoid confusion as to which site is "official", this is because of a desire to avoid conflict with Moo. Sorry for any confusion, and thanks.
replaced per Danny's request. Aye Aye, CaptainNinja!

The other link is where Danny's sig area in another post, another thread,
http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php?p=239#post239 where it might well end up hidden and buried in the mists of time, known only to ancient wizards and students of ring-lore. Apart from having some good stuff, it is of extreme historical importance.

archive

Last edited:

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I'd say just go here: (broken link) Then you end up at the intro page from where you can get to the forum.

Last edited:

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
True: but the important thing is 10 years from now and a googlion gigabytes later that the archive is findable. I spent some time being fascinated with old (2004-ish) posts: Mysika, Ayannna, Moo (talking about the tbdl.net/tbdl.org split and all of that fascinating era) but I could only pull up scraps, not read the really old archives as a body. This may well happen to the forums we are building today; at the very least, searching "archive" will pull up Danny's opus. hee hee - I's maded a timecapsule

Last edited:
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Wow, where was I? :confused: I had no clue that you all had a temp forum going when the site was down. I was checking the site everyday until they put up why it was down, was the link there and I just missed it? I wish I would have known that, but oh well, doesn't matter now.

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
Wow, where was I? :confused: I had no clue that you all had a temp forum going when the site was down. I was checking the site everyday until they put up why it was down, was the link there and I just missed it? I wish I would have known that, but oh well, doesn't matter now.
After about 5 days Moo put up a placeholder page and a link to the temporary board, now archived.

Edit: Localracoon, though it isn't a huge concern, I'd kinda prefer that you link to the intro page (the dark one with the blurb about why the board was established), because Moo has expressed concern over the unofficial temp forum being confused with this board, the official one.

--Danny :ninja:

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
After about 5 days Moo put up a placeholder page and a link to the temporary board, now archived.
Ahhh, oh well no biggie, I lived, just good to be back. Thanks for the info DannyTheNija and also supporting the site while it was down. I never really met you in TBDL but of course saw you around some, so anyways Nice to meet such a well contributing memeber! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.