Link back to forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
There sometimes a directory link back to the base of the forums that comes up...It comes up right now...showing the link "ADISC.org" > "Public Forums" > "Administrative Stuff"....all links...but the ADISC.org isn't a link in some places like the Gallery, and you have re-type it in the address bar again...just something I use a lot...Hope someone else didn't post this already.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
There sometimes a directory link back to the base of the forums that comes up...It comes up right now...showing the link "ADISC.org" > "Public Forums" > "Administrative Stuff"....all links...but the ADISC.org isn't a link in some places like the Gallery, and you have re-type it in the address bar again...just something I use a lot...Hope someone else didn't post this already.

Just press the thing in the top left corner...It takes you to the homepage...Or just press back >.>...Typing in the whole thing again seems pointless

Woollyneck

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Other
Yeah, if you click the "ADISC.org" logo in the top left corner it'll take you back to the homepage.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Yeah, if you click the "ADISC.org" logo in the top left corner it'll take you back to the homepage.
You people don't get it - that's exactly what I'm talking about. It isn't there in like the gallery and some places. It said it right in my post.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hmm... in the gallery you are talking about how in the top left corner "Adisc.org" is in bold letters, instead of a link, right?

What they are trying to say is in the gallery, at the very top on the left, the actual IMAGE that says adisc.org with "bla bla support community" under it still takes you to the main page when you click on that.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Oh okay, I see, I'm sorry then....But I still want the link to the forums to be there...I'm already used to it for everything else.

Well the gallery isn't part of the forums, so even if the whole "ADISC.org > Public forums" type thing were to be in the gallery, it would just be like "ADISC.org > Galleries > ____"

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Well the gallery isn't part of the forums, so even if the whole "ADISC.org > Public forums" type thing were to be in the gallery, it would just be like "ADISC.org > Galleries > ____"
I just wanted a link to return me to the forums again....:wallbash: :sad: ...

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If you click the homepage image thing...It takes you to the forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.