Lil Kink Boutique, anyone buy from them?

LilxFawn

💖🧸🍼Daddy’s precious little prince🍼🧸💖
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
Hey all, has anyone bought from LKB before? I’m scared to purchase from somewhere I’ve never bought from before and I was wondering if anyone had any good or bad experiences. Also, are you only able to pay via pay pal? Or can you pay another way? Dumb question I know I just don’t want to accidentally buy stuff.

never heard of them! But just did a fake order and yes it's paypal only, Pity they are US based as it costs me more in postage than the onesie I want, nearly $60 in total!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: LilxFawn
PCBaby said:
never heard of them! But just did a fake order and yes it's paypal only, Pity they are US based as it costs me more in postage than the onesie I want, nearly $60 in total!!!!!!
Holy cow! Well thankfully I have paypal. I’m not 100% sure how it works but I’ll figure it out lol. Thank you so much!

You click on the paypal link and it should take you to your log-in page, log in and the payment details for the order should come up and you just hit the accept button. Paypal will send you an e-mail about the payment and should also return you back to the store.

PCBaby said:
You click on the paypal link and it should take you to your log-in page, log in and the payment details for the order should come up and you just hit the accept button. Paypal will send you an e-mail about the payment and should also return you back to the store.
Awesome! You’re the best!! Again thank you so much! I’m still super hesitant when buying things online lol.

I visited lilkinkboutique at TeddyCon. I bought a cute unicorn onesie from them. They can even make custom orders. The owners are very friendly. They take credit card and cash. Their onesies are awesome.

• Love
Hippogryph said:
I visited lilkinkboutique at TeddyCon. I bought a cute unicorn onesie from them. They can even make custom orders. The owners are very friendly. They take credit card and cash. Their onesies are awesome.
Thank you! I’ve been wanting to buy a onesie from them.

I just bought 2 pacies from their parent company ... $5 each is a good price :)

• Wow
KitsuneFox said:
I just bought 2 pacies from their parent company ... $5 each is a good price :)
5 each?! Holy cow that’s awesome!

sbmccue said:
I think KitsuneFox was trying to say that the items purchased were worth about $5 ... not that $5 was the sale price.

If I'm wrong, yip!
I looked on the parent website (ABDL company) and yeah the sale price is $5.

I have many things from Lil Kink Boutique, They have awesome quality. And the owners are fantastic.

cant wait to see what they have at CAPcon this year

tdlrfootedpjs said:
I have many things from Lil Kink Boutique, They have awesome quality. And the owners are fantastic.

cant wait to see what they have at CAPcon this year
Awesome! Thank you lots!! It’s good to see that they’re a reliable company with good products.

I’m personal friends with the owner and she is really nice, she has a little side and is very understanding of all of us, actually going to see them in person very soon.

pampers4U said:
I’m personal friends with the owner and she is really nice, she has a little side and is very understanding of all of us, actually going to see them in person very soon.
Omg that’s so cool!!! Honestly their products are SO diverse and so well priced. I almost wept when I saw how low the prices are lol.

Just got the pacies in the mail ... not the best quality, but what can I expect for $5 each.

Feels weird suckling on it, but it is my first adult paci I ever bought :)

KitsuneFox said:
Just got the pacies in the mail ... not the best quality, but what can I expect for $5 each.

Feels weird suckling on it, but it is my first adult paci I ever bought :)
Littleforbig has terrible onesies but AWESOME pacis! Their generation 2 big shield pacifiers are amazing. They don’t deflate a bunch in your mouth and they can handle a good amount of chewing!

I'll have to keep that in mind ... for now, I need to get a drool rag, lol .

Lol
KitsuneFox said:
I'll have to keep that in mind ... for now, I need to get a drool rag, lol .
I drool when I sleep 🤣. Sometimes it’s embarrassing but most of the times I can ignore it. My husband thinks it cute lol. But then again my dog drools too so sometimes when we nap together she drools on my shirt and I’ll drool on her head 😅.

LilxFawn said:
I drool when I sleep 🤣. Sometimes it’s embarrassing but most of the times I can ignore it. My husband thinks it cute lol. But then again my dog drools too so sometimes when we nap together she drools on my shirt and I’ll drool on her head 😅.
I just can't stop suckling this large paci ... drooling all over the place 😨

Ah well :)

• Haha
Back