• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

lil at heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilRobby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I am happy to join you all here. I have been wearing diapers for the past year, more and more frequently.

I haven't ever opened up to anyone (online or offline). I'm excited to share and open up here :)

Wearing diapers make me feel safe and comfortable. I've worn them growing up without letting others know. It's always been something I love.

I don't see anything wrong with it, especially in safe places here where we are all adults expressing ourselves.

Happy to share anything else. I might add some more. But very happy to be here :)

Reactions: Lumos, Diaperpee8 and LaLoneDigi
Welcome and enjoy

Glad to have another forum member! Feel free to share your interests outside of diapers, too! Usually, that is what makes you most interesting :)

LilRobby said:
I am happy to join you all here. I have been wearing diapers for the past year, more and more frequently.

I haven't ever opened up to anyone (online or offline). I'm excited to share and open up here :)

Wearing diapers make me feel safe and comfortable. I've worn them growing up without letting others know. It's always been something I love.

I don't see anything wrong with it, especially in safe places here where we are all adults expressing ourselves.

Happy to share anything else. I might add some more. But very happy to be here :)
Hello welcome to the community, hope you have fun here

Hello and welcome!

Welcome aboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back