• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

lil at heart

LilRobby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I am happy to join you all here. I have been wearing diapers for the past year, more and more frequently.

I haven't ever opened up to anyone (online or offline). I'm excited to share and open up here :)

Wearing diapers make me feel safe and comfortable. I've worn them growing up without letting others know. It's always been something I love.

I don't see anything wrong with it, especially in safe places here where we are all adults expressing ourselves.

Happy to share anything else. I might add some more. But very happy to be here :)

Reactions: Lumos, Diaperpee8 and LaLoneDigi

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

NewLeaf

"Big Kid" Yori
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
Glad to have another forum member! Feel free to share your interests outside of diapers, too! Usually, that is what makes you most interesting :)

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LilRobby said:
I am happy to join you all here. I have been wearing diapers for the past year, more and more frequently.

I haven't ever opened up to anyone (online or offline). I'm excited to share and open up here :)

Wearing diapers make me feel safe and comfortable. I've worn them growing up without letting others know. It's always been something I love.

I don't see anything wrong with it, especially in safe places here where we are all adults expressing ourselves.

Happy to share anything else. I might add some more. But very happy to be here :)
Hello welcome to the community, hope you have fun here

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome!

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other