Like to read

Status
Not open for further replies.

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have been a DL since I was about 12, now 39. I don't know if it was a specific incident, but my first memory of DL desires involved a dream about a neighbor wetting her pants while we were playing, and I remember the feeling it gave me. When I actually would see her, I would think about that dream.

I like to read the stories. My actions are more fantasy and entertainment than reality. I am married and have a kid, and know discussing this particular aspect with my wife is impractical (though I would like to see her in a diaper - she would be really cute!)

I have no desires to be anyone's daddy, to be anyone's baby, or to meet anyone to play. As long as you don't mind me reading the posts, I will continue to remain in the background. I might make a few comments or suggestions on in-progress stories, but I think everyone should express their own creativity the way they want to express it. There are some talented writers here!

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Welcome to ADISC, Closet DL. Don't just lurk!!! Post! We want to hear what you have to say. :)

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hiya Closetdl and welcome! Luckily for you this isn't a dating site - or a meeting site. We are all just a close-knit group of friends who like to e-hangout! I hope you post, I'd really love to hear what you have to say!

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have been a DL since I was about 12, now 39. I don't know if it was a specific incident, but my first memory of DL desires involved a dream about a neighbor wetting her pants while we were playing, and I remember the feeling it gave me. When I actually would see her, I would think about that dream.

I like to read the stories. My actions are more fantasy and entertainment than reality. I am married and have a kid, and know discussing this particular aspect with my wife is impractical (though I would like to see her in a diaper - she would be really cute!)

I have no desires to be anyone's daddy, to be anyone's baby, or to meet anyone to play. As long as you don't mind me reading the posts, I will continue to remain in the background. I might make a few comments or suggestions on in-progress stories, but I think everyone should express their own creativity the way they want to express it. There are some talented writers here!
first off lemme say i admire your modesty... and n that ts good to have a more cnservative opinion around here.. the more angles of critique the better the sculpture as they say...well not really i made it up but u get what i mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.