• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Do any of you have a prefered year you would like to live to? I myself, I would like to live to the year 2100. I want to see all the innovation and live through the history. And have the bragging rights to say that I lived through 3 centuries(20th, 21st, and 22nd).

So what about all of you?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
There are a few times I'd like to live in: 60's/70's time. I think it'd be interesting to live in the time where like technology was really booming, such as computers and video games.

Another would be the early 1900's, or maybe the 20's. Suburbs, radio, "Roaring Twenties." Sounds exciting up until the Great Depression...So if I could somehow bypass that...

The future (no specific date, but at least 100 years), but only if I could somehow live in this time through that time, because I would like to notice all the new technologies and everything. I wouldn't appreciate them as much if I didn't know how it used to be.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I like it now, But if I could maybe the 1200-1600's, Yeah I wanna live for like 400 years, or maybe I could live for like 4000 years :)

Xboxbaby

Banned
Role
Other
I want to live to see myself help the world and to end my life being happy. No special year required here :)

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'd want to live until whenever my time is up. Not that I don't want to live a long time but, there is a purpose to dying, to make room for more people, to stop sucking up social security and the like. Plus living a really long time would be a pain in the @$$, all your friends dying and your family and pets and stuff.

speedcat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
i want to live in a time that swords where still common to see a man carry and fight with cus i have always loved swords

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ya like i said I want to live to atleast 2100. But, if I could choose another time period it would be like the imperialsim era(1870-1914) That'd be an awesome time to be alive.

Role
Private
Do any of you have a prefered year you would like to live to? I myself, I would like to live to the year 2100. I want to see all the innovation and live through the history. And have the bragging rights to say that I lived through 3 centuries(20th, 21st, and 22nd).

So what about all of you?
The day after retirement funding runs out.

Which, looking over my new "adjusted" portfolio, is some time next Thursday. :(

guyinthebox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
i'm with speedcat swords carrying ages would be awesome. although 100+ years from now would be fun with all the advancements, cant wait for PS9. not to change topic but any of you seen that commercial? i'll try and find a link. i'm hoping it will be true but i got the false advertisement suit ready :laugh: and i would want to live up to it too, and not age ether :eek:ldguy:

::edit:: youtube.com/watch?v=Vdh4TqWFfX4

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I agree with aj1983, I never thought I'd make it to 18 but 50 is just 11 days away. Realistically I guess I've about another 30 good years ahead of me. My parents are 82 and still doing pretty well. I'd rather die sooner than make 98 spending 15 years as a vegtiable like my grandmother. Still I'd like to see 3000 and meet Fry, Lela and Bender! My doll plushie is Amy!

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm pretty content with the time period of today. I think it would have been cool to see the 1950's, but I'm sure there's plenty I wouldn't like about it since I've become really accustomed to modern technology. In reality though, I'd like to make it about 2065-2070. That would be about as long as I would be expected to live. However, I don't want to live life as a vegetable. If I can't be active, then put me in the ground.

scoo

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I'd like to live to 2100

or when swords where common.

DotDotDot

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well since I'm gay, I most likely will not have children. Therefore no grandchildren so I won't have to worry about them.

If I lived to 2050 I would be happy. 2050 would be around 62 for me and I would happy with that.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Man, I need to be in the sixties...

Seems like my kinda time.

Role
Incontinent, Other
I don't know about you all, but I'd go crazy if I knew when my death date/year was. I'd live my last days paranoid, worried, and unhappy. I "lived" like that once, I'd rather not do it again. I do wish I could time travel though.

~ moogle

PostTenebrasLux

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I had a dream the other day that was a little too realistic for my tastes. I did a bunch of bad stuff (video-game style with FPS guns and all), and I realized that I would never be a free man again--that I'd always have to be on the run. When the dream ended I was running down a dry river bed... With the threat of capture in mind I woke up terrified and with a racing heart. As I became re-acquainted with reality, I felt an embarrassingly large sense of relief. I learned, in that one small but vivid lesson, that the length of one's life matters much less than the quality. Just remembering that dream makes me feel better about my day to day... good to be a free man.

That said, I'd still like to live long enough to see us get a bit farther out into space...maybe make some serious efforts in developing effective methods of terraforming. Or artificial gravity--that would be huge, if we could figure that out. I suppose that's enough outa me for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.