Libero Night Comfort Nappies

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Wow! 30 to 60kg! That's big for a baby diaper! I'm fully grown (boo!) and weigh about 65 to 70kg... so I'd possibly be able to squeeze into one! Can't say I've ever seen that brand, though...

Zpeed

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
its not a baby diaper tho, its a diaper for kids that wet the bed ^^

D

Deleted member 23996

so does anyone know what these are like? i'm looking for a replacement for drynites

downtide

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I've never seen them before but pull-ups are never adequate for my needs so personally they'd be no good for me even if they did fit (I weigh 68kg so they'd be tight, and probably would end up splitting).

D

Deleted member 23996

i weigh 68kg too, i have used drynites up too now and they have only just started splitting

patrick1776

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
If you have every tried curity night pants or most store brands, this is the same thing but with stipes rather than plain white. I bought some when I was in greece hoping they would be a good new product, but they were weren't. Basically they are adult pull ups (granny panties) but smaller and with purple stripes across their surface -nothing special. Drynites are better in everyway I know of (not sure on cost for your area). I would try them if you want something new, but they are not that good.

D

Deleted member 23996

I'm only looking for something new because drynites no longer work for me

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
they're slightly more interesting than Drynites, though i didn't pay the price that B&M are asking when i bought mine from them.
View attachment 13084View attachment 13085

apologies for the poor quality pics. it's something to do with the recent change-over.
nearly forgot - my opinion on them: i prefer them over Drynites, but not at the price that's being asked. with that in mind, i'd go for proper, tape-on dispies of a more adequate size, instead.

iheartpacifiers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If you have every tried curity night pants or most store brands, this is the same thing but with stipes rather than plain white. I bought some when I was in greece hoping they would be a good new product, but they were weren't. Basically they are adult pull ups (granny panties) but smaller and with purple stripes across their surface -nothing special. Drynites are better in everyway I know of (not sure on cost for your area). I would try them if you want something new, but they are not that good.

Do you know if CVS or Walgreens generic goodnites are any different than Curity ones? Just curious...

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk

Sparrow75

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Wow, they seem to be really nice! What about absorbency and comfort? Do you think they could do it for a daytime use?

Status
Not open for further replies.