Libero 7 Diapers Arrived! 15-30KG (~33-66 Lbs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plushie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
So I ordered these a looooonnngggg time ago... It took months (yes months!) to arrive... But they came. They are very cute, but I thought I was ordering the older style everyone is very familiar with - with the bunnys and all that. I am conflicted about opening the package atm. (kind of dumb, but could I say it's a "collector's item" to me?? LOL. ) So anyway, just got them - thank god the delivery guy left them at my door so when I got home they were here instead of having to take the ticket to the post office and get a funny look, lol :eek: So what do you think? And does anyone else collect diapers, whether they plan on using them or not? LOL.

PS: I didn't know how to do this right... So I did it as an attachment. I tried to upload it to my Album but it shows the picture as the folder image, and inside the folder it comes up as zero pictures, so I'm not sure if anyone would've been able to see it. Can someone let me know if that's the right way? I kind of wanted it in the message like others have done or in the folder as a public image, but didn't know another way. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_20141211_214101.jpg
    IMG_20141211_214101.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 336

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Wow! I never heard of Libero before! That and I don't know much about that stuff anyway.

To answer your question,

[Manage attachments] Below the Miscellaneous options in the additional options box underneath your textbox,

[Add file]
[Select files]
[upload]
[Insert Inline]

and you will have a random name for example,
[ATTACH=CONFIG]11111[/ATTACH]

Plushie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Wow! I never heard of Libero before! That and I don't know much about that stuff anyway.

To answer your question,

[Manage attachments] Below the Miscellaneous options in the additional options box underneath your textbox,

[Add file]
[Select files]
[upload]
[Insert Inline]

and you will have a random name for example,
[ATTACH=CONFIG]11111[/ATTACH]

Ooooooooh!....Thank you. I did everything you said except for I didn't see "insert inline", lol. But you can still see it at the end of the post though right? lol.

And Libero is as far as I can tell the most famouse size 7 baby diaper, simply because they are sooo big! Like size small-medium Goodnites, except in a baby tape-tab diaper style. They are a big brand in Europe.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Ooooooooh!....Thank you. I did everything you said except for I didn't see "insert inline", lol. But you can still see it at the end of the post though right? lol.

Let's try picture-step!

Screenshot (61).pngScreenshot (62).pngScreenshot (63).pngScreenshot (64).jpg

And Libero is as far as I can tell the most famouse size 7 baby diaper, simply because they are sooo big! Like size small-medium Goodnites, except in a baby tape-tab diaper style. They are a big brand in Europe.

Wow! I might research this later on.

Plushie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Wow! I might research this later on.

If you do, look for "Libero 7 Nappies" instead of diapers - it's European afterall...

As for the other - was that a "yes" or a "no", lol... >.<

babybobby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I ordered these a looooonnngggg time ago... It took months (yes months!) to arrive... But they came. They are very cute, but I thought I was ordering the older style everyone is very familiar with - with the bunnys and all that. I am conflicted about opening the package atm. (kind of dumb, but could I say it's a "collector's item" to me?? LOL. ) So anyway, just got them - thank god the delivery guy left them at my door so when I got home they were here instead of having to take the ticket to the post office and get a funny look, lol :eek: So what do you think? And does anyone else collect diapers, whether they plan on using them or not? LOL.

I've got my own pack on the way to me as well. I've had a pack of them in the past (the older style), and opened them and used them sparingly. They're a great diaper with a lot of absorbency, perfect for when I'm feeling babyish but have to go about my day & be discrete.

I'd recommend opening them - they're in a league of their own compared to the US diapers we have in the same size range. Also - the tabs of the diapers are much more sturdy than pampers, meaning that you can secure the tapes to the tabs without fear of them "popping" off like they do on pampers.

Plushie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Any pictures of the nappies them selves ??

I may do that, hold tight ... I might just open them when I have more time to enjoy them and post pictures...but I've been unbelievable busy lately, thanks to Christmas and all that...

Soakingboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello all. Just wanted to add my thoughts... I have used the previous generation and the one before that. If anything I feel they have been getting smaller, rather than larger... They were slightly bigger than the comparative Pampers Baby Dry 6 products, but there was not much difference in my opinion. Certainly not a giant leap that allowed adults to fit them comfortably.. But they do hold a lot for a baby product. They are a SCA product, who also make the European Tena items. Worth trying, especially if your hips are slender, and waist no more than 32"..
A.

Plushie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Hello all. Just wanted to add my thoughts... I have used the previous generation and the one before that. If anything I feel they have been getting smaller, rather than larger... They were slightly bigger than the comparative Pampers Baby Dry 6 products, but there was not much difference in my opinion. Certainly not a giant leap that allowed adults to fit them comfortably.. But they do hold a lot for a baby product. They are a SCA product, who also make the European Tena items. Worth trying, especially if your hips are slender, and waist no more than 32"..
A.

Lucky me - I'm a 30x30 pants :p

Littledaimon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Are these libero 7 bigger than pampers baby dry 6 ? I saw some pictures of them and they seem slightly larger, I mean, I can't get them but they look nice :3

Plushie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Are these libero 7 bigger than pampers baby dry 6 ? I saw some pictures of them and they seem slightly larger, I mean, I can't get them but they look nice :3

Yes they are... Although I believe the older ones were bigger than these are. I'd say it goes ...Pampers 6, Pampers 7, New Libero "Comfort" 7s, then OLD Libero 7s... from smallest to largest. I broke open the package ... Broke down and did it, had to... Then my phone wouldn't send the pics to my computer so I'll have to fix that and try again tomorrow/later...Sorry guys, I'm trying xD...

Littledaimon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Yes they are... Although I believe the older ones were bigger than these are. I'd say it goes ...Pampers 6, Pampers 7, New Libero "Comfort" 7s, then OLD Libero 7s... from smallest to largest. I broke open the package ... Broke down and did it, had to... Then my phone wouldn't send the pics to my computer so I'll have to fix that and try again tomorrow/later...Sorry guys, I'm trying xD...

Wow, that's awesome I'd love to try them out since I can wear pampers comfortably, I'll wait for pictures :eek:

Plushie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I'll wait for pictures :eek:
Well, here they are:

IMG_20141214_224144.jpg IMG_20141214_224322.jpg IMG_20141214_224404.jpg IMG_20141214_224429.jpg

Sorry had to redo them... the BlackBerry is broken a lot now...

There really wasn't a lot of room... (yes it's a dirty door carpet there, sorry...didn't have anywhere else to do it) I don't know how to make good reviews on these so I'm just trying to show these at their stretchiest. Note that I'm 130lbs with 30" waist and I'm able to get one on... And no, it doesn't give me a wedgie! :p (but it is a stretch :p) Doesn't fit as good as XL goodnites but definitely better than size 7 pampers. Is there any other shots I need? I believe there's a second style somewhere in there too, but I only pulled one out, took pictures then put it on to see.

Based on the measurements I'd say the largest you could be reasonably would be a 32" hip to fit.

Littledaimon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
They look so cute and big, not as cute as the bunny one's because I liked that design :eek:, I wish I could try them since they do look bigger than pampers size 6, anyway thanks for the photos and measurements :)

Plushie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
They look so cute and big, not as cute as the bunny one's because I liked that design :eek:, I wish I could try them since they do look bigger than pampers size 6, anyway thanks for the photos and measurements :)

Yes, I think the bunnies were cuter. Also those old ones I believe are the largest. Anyway, so I wore them, and honestly I'm impressed! They did not tear. I got to wear them to bed and they did not rip even though I move around a lot. I even made small wettings in them laying down on my back and front, and they held perfectly. I didn't get that tell-tale bottom-butt wet spot diaper leak on each side that you usually get. It wasn't a flood, but I certainly gave it a medium use front and back, and layed down and it still didn't leak, even though it was tight. Mind you I don't have a super large bladder anyway, but for me that was average volume and it didn't care! I'd say way better leak protection and absorbancy than pampers 7s and if the size was just a tad larger I might put them in XL Goodnites category. Can't say there was a super absorbancy difference between these 7s and the Goodnites I'm used to, but it's my first go (excuse the pun! :p)

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I was going to ask if they were "cloth-like" covers or plastic backed, but from the picture I can see they are the dreaded "cloth-like". I've heard that Pampers in Italy are still plastic backed? Anyone know if that rumor is true? I wonder if there is a baby diaper somewhere in the world that is still made with the plastic backing. This question has been asked a million times I'm sure.

-Gus

Status
Not open for further replies.