Status
Not open for further replies.

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Looking for suggestions for wearing to professional conventions. I do take lots of road trips where diapers come in handy for driving long distances but I usually wore cheap ones because that's all I had. I'd take it off in the car after I got where I was going and put a fresh one on when I got in to go home, since it wouldn't hold more than 2-3 wettings without leaking.

My question is: Is there a diaper I could just leave on for the business day (~8-10 hours) that wouldn't make me waddle like a toddler when wet and hold up to 4 wettings for the drives? Or am I better off just wearing for the drives up and back? I do plan to use the toilets when I'm there anyway, but have nowhere private to change diapers as the toilets are all very public lol. Also, I don't have sensitive skin. In case that matters for duration.

I've been wearing Molicare Super Plus but I feel like those might swell too much and be... noticible... at the business meetings. Or am I paranoid? Thanks!

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I've worn my Absorbency Plus Level 4's for up to nine hours with no problems.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would give Wellness Superio a try. When they are dry they are very thin and unnoticeable under normal clothing. However like any high SAP diaper the more you wet it the thicker it gets.

thorb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I second the Abena x plus, they don't swell very much and if you're wearing loosefitting pants they're not noticeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.