• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Leveling Up on ADISC

EaglesFan300

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
um sorry what is an avatar
It's your profile picture that can be seen both on your profile and next to your posts. For instance, my current avatar is a painting of a fox.

The default avatar is just a plain picture with the first letter of the person's username.

Last edited:

Naughtyeric

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Kone, it says you ARE an established contributor !!!

Naughtyeric

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
On ADISC, the more active you are, the more neat things you earn.

Here are the tiers:
  1. Guests
    • Guests are visitors who are not logged in.
    • They can read some of the site, but that is all they can do.
  2. Registered Member
    1. Members are people who are logged in.
    2. They can read, and post to, almost all of the site.
  3. Contributor (C)
    • Contributors are members who have made at least one post in our forum. This is often an introduction post, but it doesn't have to be. Any post counts.
    • Contributors get a few extra perks, such as access to more areas of our Discord server.
  4. Established Contributor (EC)
    • Established Contributors are members who have at least 20 posts, have been registered for at least 7 days, and have an avatar.
    • ECs get several significant perks, such as access to EC-only areas, the ability to start conversations (private messages) with other members, and more.

Bear in mind:
  • After you qualify for the next rank, it can take up to an hour for you to get promoted.
Hi Moo, can you explain what DISCORD is? I haven't used it before :)

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Yes, if you no longer meet the requirements of a level, you lose that level.
Typically this happens if your email becomes invalid, or you remove your avatar. Both of those are easy things to fix.

Last edited:

KaleidoscopeKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
err what are posts r they messages
Posts are everything you write on a thread within the forum, so for example I’ve just quoted your post and now I’m putting it in my post. Hope that makes sense!
Once you’re an established contributor you can also send private messages to other members, but they won’t be counted within your post-count or history.

blowydiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Posts are everything you write on a thread within the forum, so for example I’ve just quoted your post and now I’m putting it in my post. Hope that makes sense!
Once you’re an established contributor you can also send private messages to other members, but they won’t be counted within your post-count or history.
thanks that sorta makes sense but when I view my profile ut says 58 msgs so those r posts if so I only need to wait another few days till I'm an est cont

KaleidoscopeKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
thanks that sorta makes sense but when I view my profile ut says 58 msgs so those r posts if so I only need to wait another few days till I'm an est cont
Yes, the 58 messages are your posts - I can see how it’s confusing that the terminology switches between messages and posts depending on where you look! But yes, you have enough posts so you should just need to wait a few more days until you’ve been here a full week to become an established contributor. 🙂

blowydiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yes, the 58 messages are your posts - I can see how it’s confusing that the terminology switches between messages and posts depending on where you look! But yes, you have enough posts so you should just need to wait a few more days until you’ve been here a full week to become an established contributor. 🙂
i think it will be thursday