An age regressor who loves furbys
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little, Incontinent, Other

AEsahaettr

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Wait, so DCs and TCs aren't a thing any more?

Awesome, I always did feel like I had a lot of rather asinine and worthless posts I was holding back on.

ARBBB2

arbbb2 = a-real-big-baby-boy-2
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I QUALIFY but how do i take advatage of the extras???????

FudgedInLuvs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Interesting, before the upgrade I was an EC, now just seeing Contributor status, I know I haven't been the most active being sick for an exntended period, but odd that my status downgraded

DLJes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Did the amount of posts required for EC go up? I used to be an EC but got moved down.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Why am I a contributor? I have been here since 2009 and have more than 20 posts? Is this some bug?

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Never mind, I got my answer, I need an avatar but last time I had one, they said it was copyrighted and no matter what avatar I picked, same response from the mod about it. If someone wants to help me with an avatar, I would appreciate it. I feel discriminated now because I don't know how to do avatars without copyrights and I am not an artist.

JaysonTheRegressor

JayJay
Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Little, Incontinent, Other
People on the ADISC discord server have the tag Legendary EC. What does that mean?

Last edited:

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
"Legacy EC" / "Legacy C" are roles in Discord applied to people who were EC/C before the "link your account" stuff was added.
They were used as part of a grace period to give those people time to link their accounts under the new system, without being locked out of stuff.
These roles don't exist on the website, are no longer handed out, and are likely to be removed soon.

Babs

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Having an article that explains the system is helpful, so anyone with questions can be directed here for a basic overview.
The system itself is quite useful in terms of preventing spam, encouraging people to post, etc.
Hi
I would really like to start a conversation with a member but want to know if I have reached the next level status yet to do so.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hi
I would really like to start a conversation with a member but want to know if I have reached the next level status yet to do so.
You have now. It just took a little time.