Lets talk tails

NappyNicky said:
I’d love to see the finished product! I’m an artist myself and love to see what others create, especially from what you described: gothic, gentle, and I love cats!
I haven't started that yet.. I actually forgot (in the back of my mind) thanks for the reminder! I'll get started tomorrow (just written myself a reminder note!) Too busy today. I'm looking forward to it , yes I'm 'ARTY' but I'm not overly talented. But I love my work and find it therapeutic. I think this project will really get my creative juices flowing!

Reactions: mistykitty, GatoChihuahua, fleckothefennec and 1 other person
Hey, just wondering if there is such thing as a device or adhesive patch with a round hole to hold a diaper together after cutting a hole for a tail to come out ?

OK OK, so what is your furry amymal ?

I am not into furries at all, but one time I met a shaman, and I have now a totem animal. Yes, crazy I presume :)

friendlyArm said:
OK OK, so what is your furry amymal ?

I am not into furries at all, but one time I met a shaman, and I have now a totem animal. Yes, crazy I presume :)
My totem animal is the fox 🦊😌

Reactions: foxcub
Shhh ! I will never talk about it. Because it is suposed to be a secret. But yeah, its name is "Wooly". I think you guess :)

But yaeh. She kept me in a state of transe, 3H long. She made me penetrate in what she called "my inner fortress". At first I was in tears, this was really painfull. But she wouldn't stop it. And then, suddently it occured : I discovered a place in my mind. A place of absolute peace.

A very strange experience indeed. Exhausting, but I prefer to think Wooly does indeed exist. He was allways here for me, and was watching me from the start.

So a bit of a warning : Don't see a true shaman if you are not sure about what you want. She is just a shaman, and GOD ! Gives you some shamanic experience :)

Last edited:
fleckothefennec said:
My totem animal is the fox 🦊😌
Ah....the Trickster. I grew up Lenni Lenapee.

I have a tail it moves and its pretty cool too bad its a bit too small for me I have to wear it on my waist!

Reactions: fleckothefennec
For Furry art in general, I take an interest in clothes made to accommodate tails, which includes tailtapes and such when it comes to diapers or pullups in babyfur art. I don't see it all the time, but I really appreciate it when the artist ads that detail.

I do love to wear my tails as well.
Getting it to touch or near the spinal tail feels so good.

I just ordered a new tail for my vixen😍 its silver Grey, 40" long and has a small size stainless steel plug. She was sad her other one was too short for her to play with herself so I'm surprisingly her with this one, I made sure to get her the small plug as she likes, I'm more of a medium fox myself 😏🦊

• Love
Reactions: foxcub
fleckothefennec said:
I just ordered a new tail for my vixen😍 its silver Grey, 40" long and has a small size stainless steel plug. She was sad her other one was too short for her to play with herself so I'm surprisingly her with this one, I made sure to get her the small plug as she likes, I'm more of a medium fox myself 😏🦊
not to boast.. but i just ordered myself a 60" one. making a fresh version of my plug that puts the tail at the top of my butt in the right place.🦊
🦊🦊

• Love
fleckothefennec said:
Hey fellow furries, who doesn't love tails, I know I sure do, tell me about your tail collection and what types you enjoy.

There's just something about wearing a tail, especially a nice long one you can feel swaying between your legs🦊😍 My personal favorite is the type that attaches internally, to me it's as close as I will ever get to having a real one and does, for the most part feel like an extension of your body as you can "feel" a certain amount through it. Sometimes I enjoy it just as a furry and other times I alter a diaper so I can wear it with the diaper. My new favorite is a 42" floor dragger I got from etsy, if you are in the market for a tail etsy has the best selection fur sure.

Hope today finds you all bright eyed and bushy tailed🦊😁
I have some cat ears I want to get a big tail x3 I think it would be cute

Last edited:
  • Love
foxcub said:
not to boast.. but i just ordered myself a 60" one. making a fresh version of my plug that puts the tail at the top of my butt in the right place.🦊
🦊🦊
Awesome 60" is real floor drager 🦊😍

fleckothefennec said:
Awesome 60" is real floor drager 🦊😍
yeah, but as its starting a bit higher than a plug normally sits it should look good. im a tiny bit over 6 foot too.

i have been considering a new tail for my kitten fursona because i have a tail right now but to me it feels to short to be a proper kittens tail. everyone on this post here is kind of acting as motivation for me to get a new one and i really really want to soon. i have paws and ears that work with my suit but the tail i have is more fluffy then cat like but when i got it it was really all i could afford.

foxcub said:
yeah, but as its starting a bit higher than a plug normally sits it should look good. im a tiny bit over 6 foot too.

foxcub said:
I would be curious to see what your custom plug looks like, I may be interested in making one for myself, I like the idea of the tail sitting higher where it would normally be.

I have plans to make a deer tail and ears set for my vixen (guess she would be a doe then) I'm using a real deer tail (blacktail) I'm going to construct it so its in the raised up position so I think it won't matter as much that it's positioned lower. I was contemplating using real deer ears as well but thought that may come off creepy😏

its just a bit that comes up from the plug between your buttcheeks and the tail goes on the end. i made the first one with a thin piece of sprung steel but it was super uncomfortable :LOL: so i did one with thermoplastic thats a bit chunkier but dosnt dig in so bad. id like to do the steel one with a silicon coating to make it a bit softer and make it flesh colour which would be good for anyone who does photoshoots.
i used to know a girl who was mega into body modification stuff and that hook suspension (she was a tattooist/piercer) who had a subdermal plate put in for her to magnet a bunny tail to for her peformances but it got sore really fast and she took it out again after a few months.

ill do some pics when the tail arrives.

Reactions: DPLuvAB and fleckothefennec
fleckothefennec said:
Hey fellow furries, who doesn't love tails, I know I sure do, tell me about your tail collection and what types you enjoy.

There's just something about wearing a tail, especially a nice long one you can feel swaying between your legs🦊😍 My personal favorite is the type that attaches internally, to me it's as close as I will ever get to having a real one and does, for the most part feel like an extension of your body as you can "feel" a certain amount through it. Sometimes I enjoy it just as a furry and other times I alter a diaper so I can wear it with the diaper. My new favorite is a 42" floor dragger I got from etsy, if you are in the market for a tail etsy has the best selection fur sure.

Hope today finds you all bright eyed and bushy tailed🦊😁
I don’t have any tails at all—not even a fake tail that I can theoretically attach to a diaper—but I would like to design diapers, potties, underpants, chairs, etc. for animals with tails, such as skunks!

Reactions: fleckothefennec and mistykitty
PaddedPegasus said:
I don’t have any tails at all—not even a fake tail that I can theoretically attach to a diaper—but I would like to design diapers, potties, underpants, chairs, etc. for animals with tails, such as skunks!
i'm big about supporting doing what you enjoy to feel good so if thats what you want go for it. it's always fun to embrace your creative side.

• Love
mistykitty said:
i'm big about supporting doing what you enjoy to feel good so if thats what you want go for it. it's always fun to embrace your creative side.
There’s one problem, though—I don’t know how to find or make a good 3D art program that will let me draw pictures by inputting coordinates and equations.

Back