Let’s talk about poop

Status
Not open for further replies.
daniell said:
Its a lovely feeling to let out a big poo inside my nappy. Ive only ever done this while inside the house. As long as its solid enough its great. I don’t think my wife would be happy so I do it in secret. She knows I wear however.
Solids are the best, when I use baby powder and I have a solid it smells like a baby dirty diaper.

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, AmberStarfield, BiBoyDustin and 2 others
Cross reference my post on What Diaper are You Wearing to find out what I have in my diaper right now.

One more post on this thread. I would have to go back and study my old biology books, but I think every living organism has a process to metabolize sources of energy to sustain life and excrete the left over by-product. For the animal kingdom its poop. There is a book to help toddlers toilet train titled Everybody Poops. If we are honest with ourselves, even for the "vanillas" who don't poop their pants/panties or diapers; must admit that the act of pooping is quite enjoyable. The release of pressure itself from the bowel is satisfying, the stimulation of the anal mucosa as the poop exits, and the final ahhh of I am done and my body returns to homeostasis. When I poop in my diaper I still get the toddler momentary glassy eye stare of pleasure as I relieve the bowel pressure, and my diaper fills and expands with my messy load. The next time you poop practice mindfulness to fully experience the joy of pooping whether in the toilet or in your pants/panties or diapers. Maybe I will write a book "The Joy of Pooping."

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, AmberStarfield, MaengDa2992 and 5 others
jessraven said:
ive been really getting into messing again. I did it when I was in my teens, and then stopped because of relationsips, jobs and ” real life.” Now I’m 36 and I live alone and I now dirty my pants or diaper for pleasure. I have IBS so I have oooopsies but rarely. I love it when I poop my pants on the nature trail and walk by people where they have no idea a woman in her mid 30s would soil herself. I am doing it out of laziness now and something kinky about it...like really. Who gets worked up from poop? Is it too much? Am I weird?
jessica
no not weird it's just what you like and feel comfortable with. 🤗

Reactions: TheOddSunflower
TVJoanna91 said:
Definitely not weird. I love pooing myself and have even gone to smearing it all over my body. Bit messy but hey i just clean up afterwards. Never done it outside whilst walking or anything but it is on my 'to do' list.
Try it outside at night in a forest preserve, it’s incredibly intense!! Especially with just a diaper and shoes on. The ultimate feeling of feeling free and little like when you were young.

Reactions: circa211 and (deleted member)
daniell said:
Its a lovely feeling to let out a big poo inside my nappy. Ive only ever done this while inside the house. As long as its solid enough its great. I don’t think my wife would be happy so I do it in secret. She knows I wear however.
My wife knows I wear and wet all the time, and is much happier that I wear then waking up in a wet bed. She has no clue that I'll poop when I have the chance ,, not really sure what her take would be if she ever catches me when I poop, I am very careful about this

Reactions: Jk95, sloth, BiBoyDustin and 2 others
Twee said:
No your not weird I love it too, I used to walk in a forest preserve at night after partying hard with just a diaper and shoes on, it was the most amazing feeling of being free and a state of bliss and ecstasy ive ever felt! Especially when I pooped in my diaper and just walked around.
That sounds really amazing

Reactions: circa211
MaxDL said:
I never mess in the week because I wear only for the night and its pretty rare I have to do #2 in night/morning time... But in the week end Im 24h diapered so, I did everything on my diaper. I never use my toilet in weekends lol
Bet your wallet is thanking you *for limiting your water usage*

Frungie said:
One more post on this thread. I would have to go back and study my old biology books, but I think every living organism has a process to metabolize sources of energy to sustain life and excrete the left over by-product. For the animal kingdom its poop. There is a book to help toddlers toilet train titled Everybody Poops. If we are honest with ourselves, even for the "vanillas" who don't poop their pants/panties or diapers; must admit that the act of pooping is quite enjoyable. The release of pressure itself from the bowel is satisfying, the stimulation of the anal mucosa as the poop exits, and the final ahhh of I am done and my body returns to homeostasis. When I poop in my diaper I still get the toddler momentary glassy eye stare of pleasure as I relieve the bowel pressure, and my diaper fills and expands with my messy load. The next time you poop practice mindfulness to fully experience the joy of pooping whether in the toilet or in your pants/panties or diapers. Maybe I will write a book "The Joy of Pooping."
You sound like a Jedi the way you explain it😂

Antientmariner said:
Bet your wallet is thanking you *for limiting your water usage*
Lolll where I live, I dont pay for water usage. 😅

Reactions: KrankyPants
MaxDL said:
Are you a mermaid?

• Haha
Reactions: MaxDL
Normally when I go its in a 4 tabbed premium diaper, today I was changed a little early since I was soaked this morning, ended up going in a abu sdk, amazing feeling and seeing the seat of my diaper all expanded out made me feel really little.

Reactions: Softypink
Antientmariner said:
That sounds really amazing
Oh it is!!! Trust me

jessraven said:
ive been really getting into messing again. I did it when I was in my teens, and then stopped because of relationsips, jobs and ” real life.” Now I’m 36 and I live alone and I now dirty my pants or diaper for pleasure. I have IBS so I have oooopsies but rarely. I love it when I poop my pants on the nature trail and walk by people where they have no idea a woman in her mid 30s would soil herself. I am doing it out of laziness now and something kinky about it...like really. Who gets worked up from poop? Is it too much? Am I weird?
jessica
I just started messing my diapers and it’s amazing. So I don’t think you’re weird. Literally the same issues (life, relationships, etc) stops me from wearing diapers full time so I’m jealous you get to live in diapers everyday haha. Maybe I should do a hike/trail in my diaper and poop my diaper too. You’re super awesome

Reactions: circa211, jessraven, Softypink and 1 other person
I like to go in my diaper when I have the opportunity, but that’s a rare occasion.

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr
jessraven said:
jessica
It finally happened to me and it was not expected. At the bus stop and just couldn't hold it, pooped in my diaper. I had always wondered what it would be like to fill my diaper in public, now I know. It felt really good even when I had to ride the bus home with a diaper full. Enjoyed it enough to do it again real soon. No I don't think you're weird.

Reactions: BiBoyDustin, MaengDa2992 and KittyMerriweather
I have used diaper all me life

MaxDL said:
Same! 👋 High Five!

KrankyPants said:
Same! 👋 High Five!
One way or another we all pay for water usage

Reactions: Zeke, KittyMerriweather and KrankyPants
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back