Let’s talk about poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessraven

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
ive been really getting into messing again. I did it when I was in my teens, and then stopped because of relationsips, jobs and ” real life.” Now I’m 36 and I live alone and I now dirty my pants or diaper for pleasure. I have IBS so I have oooopsies but rarely. I love it when I poop my pants on the nature trail and walk by people where they have no idea a woman in her mid 30s would soil herself. I am doing it out of laziness now and something kinky about it...like really. Who gets worked up from poop? Is it too much? Am I weird?
jessica

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 62086, Fhenngreat, Dpat3030 and 37 others
I only use the toilet when I'm at work or on the rare occasion that I'm not diapered on my off time, so that means that I use my diapers for everything when nature calls.
As far as messing, every morning it happens and it does give me pleasure, sort of a naughty re-affirming "this is why I'm diapered" feeling. Some people dont like the clean up, it doesnt bother me the least bit, since most of why movements occur in the am, I wipe away as much as possible and jump in the shower for the rest. If there is an afternoon or post shower movement, I'll either change myself or my fiancee will change me. But I'm with you here, there is a naughty pleasure and the physical feeling is good as well.

Reactions: Diaper44, Fhenngreat, Atotom912 and 6 others
pampers4U said:
I only use the toilet when I'm at work or on the rare occasion that I'm not diapered on my off time, so that means that I use my diapers for everything when nature calls.
As far as messing, every morning it happens and it does give me pleasure, sort of a naughty re-affirming "this is why I'm diapered" feeling. Some people dont like the clean up, it doesnt bother me the least bit, since most of why movements occur in the am, I wipe away as much as possible and jump in the shower for the rest. If there is an afternoon or post shower movement, I'll either change myself or my fiancee will change me. But I'm with you here, there is a naughty pleasure and the physical feeling is good as well.
Omg thanks for sharing ....I’m so happy for u !!!

Reactions: Fhenngreat and MetalKiddo420
No your not weird I love it too, I used to walk in a forest preserve at night after partying hard with just a diaper and shoes on, it was the most amazing feeling of being free and a state of bliss and ecstasy ive ever felt! Especially when I pooped in my diaper and just walked around.

• Love
Reactions: NappyNicky, Fhenngreat, Deleted member 57387 and 11 others
Twee said:
No your not weird I love it too, I used to walk in a forest preserve at night after partying hard with just a diaper and shoes on, it was the most amazing feeling of being free and a state of bliss and ecstasy ive ever felt! Especially when I pooped in my diaper and just walked around.
Omg me too !!! I have miles of nature trail and I have peed and pooped my pants, no diaper on a trail. Omg it feels crazy exciting,,..so forbidden!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Fhenngreat, Deleted member 57387, Monster3579 and 7 others
I never mess in the week because I wear only for the night and its pretty rare I have to do #2 in night/morning time... But in the week end Im 24h diapered so, I did everything on my diaper. I never use my toilet in weekends lol

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, Abdlchriscrinkle, Monster3579 and 3 others
MaxDL said:
I never mess in the week because I wear only for the night and its pretty rare I have to do #2 in night/morning time... But in the week end Im 24h diapered so, I did everything on my diaper. I never use my toilet in weekends lol
Awesum

Reactions: MaxDL
jessraven said:
Omg me too !!! I have miles of nature trail and I have peed and pooped my pants, no diaper on a trail. Omg it feels crazy exciting,,..so forbidden!!!!!!!
Lol, to bad we didn’t live closer we could explore together. Ever time I think about going to the forest preserve in a diaper I start getting sweaty palms,horny and excited.

Reactions: Monster3579, DL0202 and jessraven
There is definitely something naughty about mess in pants without a diaper, I did it occasionally usually driving home from work, for many years before I ever tried out diapers , and still will wet and mess in just underwear and jeans for that naughty rush I get form doing it.

Reactions: Woncrinklz, wetaccident, BiBoyDustin and 3 others
Twee said:
Lol, to bad we didn’t live closer we could explore together. Ever time I think about going to the forest preserve in a diaper I start getting sweaty palms,horny and excited.
Lol. You seem nice. If u were a girl I might be more inclined to meet you on that trail ;)

Reactions: Monster3579, paddedcowboy and Jbo
I've been doing it since I was about 8 years old, every chance I could get.
It used to make me feel like some kind of freak, Like I was the only one in the world that loved pooping myself, until I learned to accept the fact that that's just who I am and will always be.

That acceptance came to be when the internet came along and I found out there are lots of others in the world just like me thanks to sites like this.

Reactions: Dpat3030, Monster3579, AmberStarfield and 4 others
For afterward, it makes me feel amazingly small to lay across the counter with my little bum soaking in the sink. I'll sit there for awhile just holding my doll and having a cigarette, then rinse off with the little sprayer nozzle thingy.

Reactions: Fhenngreat, Monster3579, cappydiaperlvr and 1 other person
Messing my diapers is one of the simple, free (except for the cost of the diaper and wipes), emotionally and physically satisfying pleasures of my life. Notice I said "one" which means there are other emotionally and physically satisfying pleasures of my life. The cathartic initial pooping followed by the messy bulge in my diapers is close to orgasmic, not quite, but soo enjoyable and actually relaxing for me. I usually stay in a messy diaper several hours before changing, as long as I don't offend my wife or others. Is it "weird?" Definition: "...uncanny, mysteriously strange or fantastic...peculiarity or oddness..." While I don't know the base rate (percentage of a population that demonstrates some characteristic) of adults who like to wear diapers for pleasure whether strictly DL or AB or both,; we can definitely assume it is not the majority of adults. An even lower base rate would be those who like to mess their diapers. Therefore, in terms of part of the definition of "weird" adults who enjoy messing is odd and peculiar from purely a statistical frame of reference. Does a messy diaper or panties make you weird? I say it does not define us in totality, therefore, celebrate uniqueness as one of many traits and characteristics that defines you as a person. Hopefully, some other traits and characteristics are kindness, courteousness, humor, intelligence, empathy, and many more. Soiled pants/panties or diapers are just one small characteristic.

Reactions: Davvyboy, Dpat3030, Jk95 and 5 others
jessraven said:
ive been really getting into messing again. I did it when I was in my teens, and then stopped because of relationsips, jobs and ” real life.” Now I’m 36 and I live alone and I now dirty my pants or diaper for pleasure. I have IBS so I have oooopsies but rarely. I love it when I poop my pants on the nature trail and walk by people where they have no idea a woman in her mid 30s would soil herself. I am doing it out of laziness now and something kinky about it...like really. Who gets worked up from poop? Is it too much? Am I weird?
jessica
I too used to mess in my diapers and rubber pants when I was a late teen and into my 30's. I wasn't able to wear diaper all that often but when did I tended to mess them at some point during my binge. I have always loved doing it, it just seems to naughty and forbidden. I messed my diapers like you in many places including hikes, the beach, movies, shopping and at home. Eventually, I started wearing my diapers and rubber pants a lot more often and now am 24/7. i live with my girlfriend/fiancee and she lets me know when I can mess. Sometimes we like to do it in embarrassing or potentially embarrassing situations like when we are with one of her friends. Being changed out of a messy diaper on the trail is one of my favorites.

Reactions: Monster3579 and Jbo
I totally get what you're saying. Making a mess of my diapers or underwear has always gotten me super worked up.

Reactions: Monster3579 and cappydiaperlvr
Lyric said:
I too used to mess in my diapers and rubber pants when I was a late teen and into my 30's. I wasn't able to wear diaper all that often but when did I tended to mess them at some point during my binge. I have always loved doing it, it just seems to naughty and forbidden. I messed my diapers like you in many places including hikes, the beach, movies, shopping and at home. Eventually, I started wearing my diapers and rubber pants a lot more often and now am 24/7. i live with my girlfriend/fiancee and she lets me know when I can mess. Sometimes we like to do it in embarrassing or potentially embarrassing situations like when we are with one of her friends. Being changed out of a messy diaper on the trail is one of my favorites.
Being changed out in the open on the trail must be one of the ultimate feelings of being free.

Reactions: uknappygirl, Monster3579 and Lyric
I have IBS so poopy pants aren't always planned.

I prefer to plan.

Reactions: Monster3579, legojoker88, dprmn and 5 others
Kinky? Weird? Come on. You are living in that wonderful place right here. For my own "kinky world", I became really interested when I was a very young kid. I lived in a fairly large family (6 kids) with an extremely loving parents. My mom was an RN (nurse) and if diapers were needed, diapers were used. Out of 6 kids, 3 of us were bed-wetters. My older sister bed-wet until she was 13. I was until 8. Yes, diapers were used. Probably the reason for my interest of diapers. In the early 60's, cloth diapers and plastic pants were used. To be honest, I began having real adult diapers when I was 12. I have to say, my interests grew slowly but stronger. But I did everything. Messing became a "naughty" thing. The evolution of my diaper interest became to a semi-diaper baby . I also was a thumb- sucker. Then and now. (yeah, I had braces for almost 3 1/2 years and I still use a retainer). But I have become living in that wonderful "kinky" world since I turned 61. So are you weird? No. Well, yeah. Everyone here in this world, we all have our own little place. Enjoyed it. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

Reactions: Monster3579, cappydiaperlvr, jessraven and 3 others
Its a lovely feeling to let out a big poo inside my nappy. Ive only ever done this while inside the house. As long as its solid enough its great. I don’t think my wife would be happy so I do it in secret. She knows I wear however.

Reactions: Jk95, SoFloDL, cappydiaperlvr and 3 others
its nice but if i have to leave the house soon when the urge strikes i use the potty, also depending on how tight money/dip supply is the potty can stretch the milage of any diaper...wetting day and night with little to bo controll has been nice but pooping i always have to think about cost, smell and time changing 🤔 I also have a seperate pail for dirty diapers thats smaller so idk it feels fine & smell doesnt bother me unless i have a headache in a perfect world id poop/pee 24/7

Reactions: fleckothefennec, Monster3579, Diaper44 and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back