Lets have a chat with AI!

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ok, so as some may or may not know, AI's running on neural network and trained off the contents of the internet are "a thing" and it's taking those in the know by storm. You can sign up and chat with this bot at https://chat.openai.com/auth/login

Here's a little snippet, below but it'd be cool if others asked it some questions too and posted the conversation.

I'm 'FR' in this convo and the responses are coming from the AI ChatGPT.
gpt.1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Antientmariner, YakuiAndOzoi, sinceiwassmall and 2 others

YakuiAndOzoi

#1 (diapered) Playboi Carti fan (probably)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
It's a real cute idea, but I never touched this one because it asked for my full name and phone number to even look at what's in the site and that really skeeved me out!

There are a few other AI writing sites out there:
  • Character.ai is free but I thought it was real dinky personally and it doesn't allow any "sexual content," which means a whole range of things can get bopped at any time.
  • I did the NovelAI writing a little bit which was really good as far as my decently-low opinion of AI writing goes! It's a paid service however, and also an actual "story writer" and not a chat bot type thing; it won't talk to you as a character as far as I'm aware. I also never fed it any diaper content questions in my time using it, though I did do other stories with very niche erotic content, and it played along decently well! You can try it for free, but it's a subscription-based paid service sadly
    • Also, as an only tangentally related note, last time I checked the image generation for NovelAI — which does pretty competent anime art for AI — sadly couldn't really do any diaper generation at all. Oh well! Maybe I'll try it again in the future since it took me a while to learn to make workable prompts for it to parse and understand the details I wanted.

Personally, if I wanted to explore this sort of collaborate creative writing I think actual collab with other human in stuff like roleplay still blows the AI stuff far out of the water. The writing AI isn't any more than a novelty IMO, but that's only from what I've experienced and seen. Meeting and working to write with people is a huge timesink though, so I'm certainly not dispaging the AI at all! I just think it's less exciting than it appears in the current state that it's in.

Reactions: Furrytum

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Looks like standard Google/bureaucrat/millennial to me 🤔
If AI 'chat' is going to be referencing internet/forced-pop-culture stuff as it's source, it's definitely destined to forever be un-I.
Going by the above, I'd rather sit on a parkbench with a drunken tramp and chat about which pigeon's the hardest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Furrytum and Saltedcaramel64

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
ade said:
Going by the above, I'd rather sit on a parkbench with a drunken tramp and chat about which pigeon's the hardest.

Screenshot 2023-01-16 at 8.41.26 PM.png

Huh. Disambiguation required, I suppose.

Screenshot 2023-01-16 at 8.52.07 PM.png

Seems reluctant to take a side.

Screenshot 2023-01-16 at 8.56.38 PM.png

LOL. Oh come on! Now I'm going to have to make a video rebuttal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ade and LePew

LePew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ade said:
As someone who's done just that, I'd love to do both!

sinceiwassmall

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Thanks for posting that, @LePew . I’m pretty blown away by the level of kind tolerance, acceptance and morality built into OpenAI at least at this point. Those are better answers than many I often see here. They leave out some defensiveness that is not necessary.

I gave it a fairly specialized and mildly controversial science topic to write a little essay on as a test, and it did an outstanding job, referencing well-chosen journal articles with decent summaries of the studies involved in plain language. Yes, the writing was maybe a little bit flat but I was very very impressed.

I am for sure looking forward to playing with it on site-related subjects at whatever point it’s possible to do that anonymously.

LePew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
New Chat/Session
1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: sinceiwassmall, YakuiAndOzoi and Cottontail

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Can you ask the AI which diapers are the best for babies and adults?

LePew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
baby diaper recommendation was: Pampers Swaddles
adult diaper recommendation was Depends Underwear for Men
(I forced it to pick just one in each category)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Antientmariner

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LePew said:
baby diaper recommendation was: Pampers Swaddles
adult diaper recommendation was Depends Underwear for Men
(I forced it to pick just one in each category)
We gotta put the 'I' in this AI here. Depends for men?! Nothing about Rearz or ABU?

LePew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Screenshot 2023-01-17 191350.jpg

YakuiAndOzoi

#1 (diapered) Playboi Carti fan (probably)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
LePew said:
[image with the ai discussing Rearz]
HUH. That is a shocking descript answer that stays on subject. I fully admit to judging this particular AI a little too harshly based on past experiences. This is interesting!

I still do hold my judgement that the story writing / article writing ones are pretty limited, but this seems like a big improvement over what I've seen with the latter in the past.

LePew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
1.jpg
2.jpg

Last edited:

LePew

Est. Contributor
Role