Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
I dropped out of highschool when I was 15, but about a year ago I got into alternative education and I am almost done with grade 11. I started working almost full time at a restaurant about 7 months ago to save up for university and help pay rent. Every paycheck I put three quarters of the money I earned into a savings account. I hope to be an engineer one day.
I have learned that if you want something bad enough, through hard work there is a way to get it.

mommasboy76

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
1)I have been a Marine for 10 years running.
2)I am a fully qualified A&P mechanic. I have helped restore 2 WWII era aircraft to working order.
3)I have been with the same wonderful woman for 9 years and I still love her.
4)I work full time and I am still perusing an education.
5)I am debt free and loving it.

koda42

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Not sure I can get 5 things but..

1) I'm an engineer. I'm kinda the first in my family to reach such a level in education. The last person before me to have the highest degree was my mum with a A-levels with honors...
2) I speak a quite fluent english, thanks to 7 years of practice and learning.
3) I can juggle (hey, that counts!).
4) I am a very straight person. I usually speak my mind when I know it's not going to hurt anybody. I hate lying and I'm actually pretty proud of this.
5) I'm glad I've been part of many charities/non-profit organizations (doing science projetcs with kids living in areas when it was hard for them to get a good education, for elders living alone and people living in hospital). Last activity I had was not charity (even if we had charity auction), it was being part of two teams organizing conventions, I had quite a bit of responsabilities. It was hard work during the past year(s) but, in the end, it was worth it. Seeing so many people happy =)

AEsahaettr

Diapered Oracle
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
  1. I'm a scientist earning a PhD. In about three years I'll be changing my username to Dr. AEsahaettr. I've worked in a BL-3 lab and expect to continue working with viral hemorrhagic fevers (Marburg, Yellow Fever, etc). And I'm being financially supported. My (real) name is also PubMed searchable.
  2. I'm engaged to an awesome girl who's way smarter than me.
  3. I've won numerous awards for baking, chili, and barbecue. I've made money with my BBQ. Also, grilling and barbecue are not the same thing. I'm also a bartender. Bottom line, I can cook way better than you can.
  4. I have a great sex life. Me and my fiancee do a lot of awesome stuff, and we're just getting into the swinging scene. Eat your hearts out. [Hey, this is the bragging thread!]
  5. I was recently told I look like Jon Snow.

Near

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Babyfur
-I was a certified lifeguard and swimming instructor. Lifeguarding was also my first job, fulfilling for a childhood dream for a brief summer.
-I'm a petty decent programmer. I've competed for my university a few times and won a few local contests and I hold my own doing real world stuff. Also, let the records show that I am 1-0 against Lobie :p
-I tutor first year students. It makes me feel way smarter than I actually am.
-I've been able to thrive in a bunch of work environment, from small business to university lab to Fortune 500.
-I'm about to have my first academic work published, and with a bit of luck I'll have five publications by the end of next year (including one as a first author). Not bad for an undergrad.

Mentos

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Fun reading through this thread.

At the age of 19, I started working at one of the upscale/well regarded Nightclubs in my city. Started as an intern and a month later became radio station manager.

Started hosting my own club night where I book and schedule artists to come play.

Got filmed for a TV show on MTV on my 20th birthday while hosting a club night with two headliners I booked.

Picking up as a DJ/Producer locally and now playing peak hour slots and getting consistent bookings, a year ago I was nobody in my local scene.

My music is starting to get featured on blogs.

AnalogRTO

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Some very cool accomplishments here.

Mine:

Attended US Air Force Academy as a cadet For six months before realizing I did not like the military and left.

Graduated from electronics engineering school after paying my own way through, including getting married and having children during the course of study.

Have celebrated over 21 years married to the same wonderful lady.

Accomplished engineer at a Fortune 500 company, with my designs responsible for about 8% of corporate sales (when the company sells over $1.3 billion/year of designs from 200+ engineers). Multiple patents and industry awards to my name.

First child (of three) has moved out on her own to another country, is married, and they are supporting themselves entirely. Never had to send a single penny to help them out of any jam. So far I consider this one of my best accomplishments.

Captain

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Engineering undergraduate student here at one of the top schools in the nation pulling a 3.9+ GPA.
I know roughly 7 computer languages, can play about 7 instruments, and played a variety of varsity sports.
I've won a drafting competition in CAD with an accurate rendering of a Disney Pixar character :p
I'm on my way to a private pilot's license having already built up some solo hours.

Much more information than this and I'll give myself away :p

apoptosis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This thread is a great idea for people who don't receive much recognition outside of the internet. I know that some older people insist "everyone wants a trophy these days" and other such inanities, but I think people deserve a little recognition for even functioning in this world.

I had the highest SAT score in my county (well, I was tied with someone, but still.)
I'll complete my bio major in three years as long as I don't fail organic chemistry.
My girlfriend is awesome.
I could read at age 2.
Cats love me.

I feel like a jerk for even posting that. But a self-confident jerk.

CrazyCanuck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
2. I'm Canadian, it's kind of a big deal. It's kind of a great country.

I concur!

1)I'm doing my PhD in science
2)I am a proud Canadian soldier
3)I am a pilot
4)I volunteer in my community
5)I am surrounded by wonderful people in my life

I figure that is broad enough to keep my IRL identity secret unless people know me...

C

CrinklySiren

- I live in a 3 bedroom townhouse with my wife of 5 years and we've been married since high school. I have a nursery of my own and I'm a very proud AND open ABDL/Little girl.
- I am a skilled musician/singer-songwriter and I've won multiple competitions.
- I have an exceptional Vocabulary and a gift for making relevant metaphors to explain difficult situations.
- I have plenty of wonderful friends that I treat like family.
- I pride myself on being kind hearted and accepting and I am a very good listener.
- I am virtually selfless and it's brought me a lot of pain but the happy moments and the rewarding moments are what I live for.
- I have 2 dogs that I treat like my own kids.
- In recent months, I've come to accept that I am transgender and in the last 2 weeks alone I have come out to my family, wife and friends, and I've been living publicly as the girl I was born to be; and soon I'll be starting hormone transition. It hasn't been easy but I'm proud of myself for having broken through social barriers like a freight train xD
-I studied culinary arts and hospitality for 3 years and I am quite the chef<3
- I've gone skydiving
- I have forgiven friends for unspeakable betrayals and because of it my friendships with them are stronger than any other.
- along with that, it bears mentioning that I have a gift for forgiving people and actually effecting relationships in a good way.
- I'm not afraid to be myself and I always encourage my friends to be themselves all the time.
- I'm honest and probably the most trust worthy person I've ever met. (I know this one is silly but it's shocking how much cruelty there is in this world)

I really don't like to brag but I feel I deserve to be proud of these things.

tornpup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
So many great people here, I don't know how I could brag when compared to this group.

- I pay a mortgage instead of rent and provide a home for my grandfather and best friend as well as my boyfriend.

- I've served six years in the US Air Force, but didn't complete ALS so never put on Staff Sergeant.

- I work on Aircraft for the military but I'm a civilian now, better pay, fewer hours, and more holidays.

- I'm a giver by nature, I feel fulfilled when I can make someone else smile.

- I've been with my loving boyfriend for three years now and look forward to spending many more by his side. Maybe, if we can convince this state to give us equal rights, we might get married.

Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
-I am 19 years old
-2 year college student, currently taking 5 classes
-I have over 40 hours loged in flight time
-Eagle Scout
- I have served hundreds of hours of community service throught the Boy Scouts and JROTC
- I am an Assistent Scout Master with the Boy Scout troop I have been apart of.
- I am quickly learning the art of poi

YAHLD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Wow there are tons of great people who have done great things on here ^_^

Well not sure how I'll hold up but here goes.
1)I spent nearly a month in Peru with an professor learning about the plants and animals of Peru and have seen them cutting down and clearing the Amazonian forest.

2)I've taken deadly amount of drugs to kill myself twice but I survived and have never been happier to live

3)Due to my unique genetics I actually have the adrenaline equivalent of a small army

4)I've been face to face(literally) with a wild wolf and wasn't attack and actually just hung out with it for a couple minutes

5)I'm a quick learner with just about anything

BebbyDoll

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Y'all are just full of awesome sauce!!

Um? Five things?

- instead of going to college after high school, I volunteered for a year. Didn't tell anyone, but people noticed and it secured some scholarships for me later.
- have taught preschool, kindergarten, primary, and high school. (My first year of teaching was When I was 11 I was in grade 7 and taught grades one and two in the mornings and did my school work in the afternoons)
- where I grew up had no nursing homes so I went with my mother (who does not have a nursing degree) around to people's houses doing hospice duties from when I was a small child.
- currently directing my second play. The cast just so happens to all be blind.
- I would give up almost anything if I knew it would benefit another person

Okay, that was five ;)

YAHLD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Y'all are just full of awesome sauce!!

Um? Five things?

- instead of going to college after high school, I volunteered for a year. Didn't tell anyone, but people noticed and it secured some scholarships for me later.
- have taught preschool, kindergarten, primary, and high school. (My first year of teaching was When I was 11 I was in grade 7 and taught grades one and two in the mornings and did my school work in the afternoons)
- where I grew up had no nursing homes so I went with my mother (who does not have a nursing degree) around to people's houses doing hospice duties from when I was a small child.
- currently directing my second play. The cast just so happens to all be blind.
- I would give up almost anything if I knew it would benefit another person

Okay, that was five ;)

Wow you a certainly an amazing person I wish there were more people like that in this world :claps:

BebbyDoll

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Wow you a certainly an amazing person I wish there were more people like that in this world :claps:

Ah! Not really... Just placed into different situations and used it to my advantage to find out what I like and what I'm meant to do. If this was an anti-brag post where we talked about our failures well, let's not even go there lol!
Seriously though, thanks for the compliment! <hugs>
Bet your thing about Peru was so awesome! I've always wanted to go there. When I was five we had a missions conference at our church and so that was probably the first other country I learned about besides the US.
ALSO I'm excited that you're alive... That suicide feeling is incredibly hard to shake. We all have purpose but sometimes the world just gets to one. I'm sure your experience will give you some great opportunities to help others!

MatalicPebble

LP2Lily
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I can play cello, piano, and guitar. I love music theory and can read sheet music.

I am very good with my hands and often times I save money by useing my abilities to repair things.

I enjoy sewing and I am that goto person in my family to fix rips, tears, and holes in fabric.

I bake bread from yeast and my gift at Christmas time is decerative food.

Patience is a virtue to me.

YAHLD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Ah! Not really... Just placed into different situations and used it to my advantage to find out what I like and what I'm meant to do. If this was an anti-brag post where we talked about our failures well, let's not even go there lol!
Seriously though, thanks for the compliment! <hugs>
Bet your thing about Peru was so awesome! I've always wanted to go there. When I was five we had a missions conference at our church and so that was probably the first other country I learned about besides the US.
ALSO I'm excited that you're alive... That suicide feeling is incredibly hard to shake. We all have purpose but sometimes the world just gets to one. I'm sure your experience will give you some great opportunities to help others!

Well you're welcome and we all have our failures but our failures are what lead to our success because without our failures we'd never learn which path was right for us because our success shapes how we are viewed by others but it's our failures that shape how we view ourselves.

Yeah Peru was pretty awesome just because we didn't do the tourist stuff.I mean we saw endangered animals,met a woman from britain who was a principal of a school but spent here free time in Peru teaching children in the villages,went to a conservation place where they build habitats for marine life,and even toured a college and saw how they were using there efforts to protect the local wildlife and it was so amazing and I'm sure since you learned about it you'd really enjoy it because in person beats text book and all everytime.You just have to worry about waking up with a tarantula in your bed or room because that does happen ^^;

It already has actually because that happened a couple years ago and since then I'd actually found truly suicidal people online and actually helped talk them off the preverbal ledge I even had to talk my oldest and dearest friend out of taker her own life.So I've been using my life to help people keep theirs as well but you are right the feeling is something that is extremely hard to shake and truthfully I'd probably still be that way myself if I hadn't saw the light when I almost died the second time.

Status
Not open for further replies.