• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Let me tell you a story....

Unorthodoxengineer

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hi everyone, my name is James. Long time lurker - and I thought I'd introduce myself.

A long time ago, I was in an accident, exposed to a nerve toxin, which amongst other things left me incontinent. Once I'd mostly recovered, the incontinence remained. My GF at the time was grossed out by this and eventually walked away - but I think the relationship was close to it's conclusion anyway.

Over the next few years, I found it impossible to form a relationship - I was surprised how negative people were about my having to wear nappies.

The incontinence was getting a bit better, only having to wear when I was tired or stressed - so I decided to try to keep it a secret! I met a nice girl and we went out for a few months, but never stayed together over night. We were both invited to a friend's wedding - and ended up staying in a hotel. We were both tired & fell asleep instantly. In the morning the bed was a bit damp. When she woke up, also realising the bed was wet, she burst into tears. I thought - well, that's that relationship over!

Once she had regained her composure, she appologised for having wet the bed! Before I had a chance to say anything she blurted out that she always wet the bed and always wore nappies at night - and that was why she didn't want to stay over before.

I told her about my incontenence - but she thought I was making fun of her and got upset again. I opened up my travel bag and showed her inside - there were a couple of disposable nappies in view. Then she smiled!

That was the start of a really nice relationship. It evolved into, what would now be a DDLG thing where I would take care of her & treat her mostly as a Little. We played games, went to the park - and to see lots & lots of films (always wearing). She accepted that I had to wear Nappies sometimes - though I kept it very low-key.

She had to move to Germany for work - and we eventually drifted apart.

I was clearly her 'daddy' - and continued to be one thereafter. Unfortunately, I still have to keep my wearing nappies fairly secret, or quiet at least, as daddies wearing nappies doesn't seem to fit the DDLG theme very well.

It seems very strange that these days, where society is quite liberal & diverse, that wearing Nappies is still so Taboo and stigmatised. I hope one day, it will be as accepted and discussed as many other diverse interests.

Reactions: Brumas94, TreeLad, SmolGremlin and 3 others

BenNevis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello and welcome! 😃

That was a really good introduction.

I hope you enjoy your time here and don’t hesitate to ask any questions. Everyone’s very friendly and supportive.

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
hello and welcome , great intro

Happy2BeInNappies2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Hi and welcome to ADISC.
I really enjoyed reading your introduction, thanks for posting it.
Wishing you all the best for the future.
Have fun.

GoodboyN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Greetings unorthodox! I also enjoyed reading your intro. I'm kinda new here too and like it more each day. A CGL relationship is a profoundly sacred thing and I'm glad you had that experience. When the stigma and fear-mongering surrounding abdl is finally removed it will be a day of celebration.

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

TreeLad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Unorthodoxengineer said:
Hi everyone, my name is James. Long time lurker - and I thought I'd introduce myself.

A long time ago, I was in an accident, exposed to a nerve toxin, which amongst other things left me incontinent. Once I'd mostly recovered, the incontinence remained. My GF at the time was grossed out by this and eventually walked away - but I think the relationship was close to it's conclusion anyway.

Over the next few years, I found it impossible to form a relationship - I was surprised how negative people were about my having to wear nappies.

The incontinence was getting a bit better, only having to wear when I was tired or stressed - so I decided to try to keep it a secret! I met a nice girl and we went out for a few months, but never stayed together over night. We were both invited to a friend's wedding - and ended up staying in a hotel. We were both tired & fell asleep instantly. In the morning the bed was a bit damp. When she woke up, also realising the bed was wet, she burst into tears. I thought - well, that's that relationship over!

Once she had regained her composure, she appologised for having wet the bed! Before I had a chance to say anything she blurted out that she always wet the bed and always wore nappies at night - and that was why she didn't want to stay over before.

I told her about my incontenence - but she thought I was making fun of her and got upset again. I opened up my travel bag and showed her inside - there were a couple of disposable nappies in view. Then she smiled!

That was the start of a really nice relationship. It evolved into, what would now be a DDLG thing where I would take care of her & treat her mostly as a Little. We played games, went to the park - and to see lots & lots of films (always wearing). She accepted that I had to wear Nappies sometimes - though I kept it very low-key.

She had to move to Germany for work - and we eventually drifted apart.

I was clearly her 'daddy' - and continued to be one thereafter. Unfortunately, I still have to keep my wearing nappies fairly secret, or quiet at least, as daddies wearing nappies doesn't seem to fit the DDLG theme very well.

It seems very strange that these days, where society is quite liberal & diverse, that wearing Nappies is still so Taboo and stigmatised. I hope one day, it will be as accepted and discussed as many other diverse interests.
Sounds like you had the fish that got away.