Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let it Snow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
The weather was teasing me this afternoon. I was out covering up a load of slabwood delivered to us this morning, and a little flurry of snow started coming down. Man, I hope we get a decent snow around here this season. I'd love to sit by the window, sipping on a hot chocolate, watching the snow falling and blowing around. Then go out and have some fun in it while doing the necessary shoveling. Snow quickly brings out the little child within.:smile:

Anyone have a nice snowfall yet this season where you're located? Did you have a chance to get out and *play* in it?:smile:

~Pramrider

Thomas_A

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
No :(. It was supposed to snow a couple of inches but the stupid cold front veered south too fast. Kansas usually gets a lot of snow around january and febuary. So keep your fingers crossed for me and I will do the same. I really want to go sledding.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Unforchanetly no :sad: all we get is cold it never snows in florida. The best i've gotten was a few days ago it got around 32 and when I got to school the whole ROTC rifle rang was coveren in frost and the field looked like it had been spray painted gray.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Pramrider if it never ever snowed agian, I would be a happy guy, I hate snow.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Pramrider if it never ever snowed agian, I would be a happy guy, I hate snow.
:laugh:Sounds like you need to relocate where Kenshin lives in FL.

Thomas, I hope you get your big snow soon. We usually get our biggest storms in February. Very rarely do we get one in December. Extreme western Maryland has gotten some this season.

~Pramrider

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
We had some snow last night.. not much though.

Pretty soon is when the good snow will come. I love the snow. At school me and my friends used to wear t-shirts and shorts to school then during lunch and breaks we'd roll around in the snow.. fun times

Kams

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
We got an inch or two today, and I had my first experience driving on snowy roads. It was pretty nerve wracking, but I managed not to slide too much :D

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
We've got about 8 inches where I live... It's nice. I love winter!!!

Role
Diaper Lover
MICHIGAN!

Earliest Ski Season in 20+ years according to the older membs of my family. Do love snow. I don't know if I like skiing though, I do it anyway. :O

Snow is win.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It snowed some here too, Pram...Not that much though, but enough to put me in a Christmasy mood

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have to make a post in this thread. I LOVE snow, I love everything about it, skiing, how it makes things look all white and beautiful, I even like driving in it sometimes - studded Hakkapeliitta's FTW.

We had our first major snowfall a few days before Halloween, we got maybe about 8-10 inches but it has since melted. Since there, we've had an inch or two here and there, nothing major though. The ski area's are open now, and I am planning on hitting the slopes for a few hours this afternoon for the first time this year. And next weekend, my favorite ski area is scheduled to open so I have next weekend already planned.

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I had some very good snow in October when I was in Wales up in the mountains everything was white and the snow came up to my waist. I had a very good snowball fight with my cousin and I dropped my NDS in the snow aswell so the UK still gets good snow

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
It just started snowing lots this morning around here. I haven't had a chance to go play in it yet, but maybe later in the afternoon :)

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
It snowed a bit where I am, nothing massive but it does look nice and Christmas like. The only problem is the ice though... streets are so slippery, people have resorted to walking in the roads!

My sister got lucky, it snowed heavily where she is and so she got to miss 3 days of school ('Mock' (practice) exam week too!) and went sledging! Lucky git. :p

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
We had Classic "Christmas Movie" snow last night. Big, slow falling crystals... and it stuck! We got maybe an inch or so but not much, and now it's melting because it's 35ºF :(.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I've got like three feet of snow. Want some?

The only thing good about so much snow is snowboarding. And they can even do that in Dubai now, so there's no point sticking around in this country any more.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
No snow here yet. The forecast looks like it may snow in 2 weeks. Around here we have short periods of lots of snow, lots of fun in my truck, rear wheel drive and snow whooo-hooo, going around again.
I can't wait for some snow, my son and I just finished grooming our tobbogan hill for the year. It's about 45 degree slope, 500m long with six high banked corners and a u-turn corner at the bottom to send you back up the hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.