Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
ive been seeing less posts recently and think theres a new site:frown:

Role
Private
I think there's been more posts to be honest... Go to bed, wake up, there's at least 1 and a bit pages of new posts to filter through.

Far cry from waking up and only seeing 20-30 new posts.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I still been posting here but theres still maybe 500+ posts per week if not more I bet. This is still one of the top AB/DL/TB/IC community's on the net.

----------------
Now playing: Howie Day - Collide
via FoxyTunes

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
wait... last week we had averaged 1 post every 2 minutes
now its every 10

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Jesus. I'm gone from here for, what, 4-5 days. 2500 posts? X_X.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Does it really matter if the posting has gone down or up? Sometimes I think you make threads just to get your thread count up...

Role
Diaper Lover
There aren't enough interesting threads, I made a few back in the day, but now those threads are very dead. I come on here, see the same old threads, a few new ones created by newbies, occasionally a new good one, post on them if I feel like it, then go back to doing what I was before.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Fa sho... (had to =) there are a ton of new people on here. Not that its bad, I think its pretty cool. But when I open a thread that seems really stupid, aaalllll of the names going down it are in blue. Its like the attack of the n00bz! (I love n00bz <3).

glassyeyedbb

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
like Mr Alex said i think we're just kind of running out of new ideas for posts, you can only post but so many things, the site needs a new edge is all

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The old members are not posting as much any more (including myself).

Mostly cos (that I know of) of work.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Well, I have to add myself to the list of people who are a bit lazy in terms of posting. I know there are good thrads out there, I just can't be bothered finding them.

Usually I bump into the most intesesting things by just browsing.

betagame, there are more people than ever, the activity is really something to be amazed by. If I so much as go away for a single night I have at least 500 new posts. Just look around and you'll find something interesting!

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I'm guilty of posting a lot less recently, but I'm not leaving, and I pop in the IRC chat often... sometimes there's just not enough time to keep up with all the activity here (that's a good thing :p)

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Forum activity usually drops off in the summer. People are outside doing things more. It'll come back around... just the natural cycle.

E

Error404

I'd like to point out that we're near the end of the academic year. Most people are out partying or working their ass off studying for exams or handing in coursework.

>_>

...Stupid coursework. *Sniff.*

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I just haven't seen many threads that I found interesting enough to post in. Ironically...this one isn't all that interesting either.

Is it just me or is it rather odd that someone who only has posted 251 posts has started 49 threads??? *blinks* WTF!?

D

daria7483

For anyone who complains that the site is dead, I have a serious question...do you have a job? Friends? School? Anything else to do with your spare time?

I usually log on in the evenings after work, and there are always at least 300 new posts, most of which I don't even bother to read because it's just too much. A lot of times the interesting topics, like the gun control thread, have pretty much been beaten to death with every point of view imaginable by the time I see them, so I don't bother to post.

If you are that bored, read through every new post, there's bound to be something that catches your eye that you can think of a response to.

I will agree that a lot of the topics have seemed kind of boring or repetitive to me lately, but that's just the way it goes when you've been a member somewhere for awhile. I can't imagine there's anything left to say in the AB/TB/DL world that hasn't been said somewhere before. Sooner or later, someone will post something you find more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.