couchesstevenboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi all,
I was wondering which abdl diapers are less crinkly.
I love abdl diapers but they are not discreet at all :( my wife knows I wear and she knows were my stash is but, I would like to respect her and be less noisy when I walk around the house... Also sometimes in the middle of the night if I get up and walk when she is sleeping, the crinkle is soo loud that it wakes her up and even for me is disturbing. I bet is because of that extra plastic landing all brands put in the front.

Do you know if I can take it off or which diapers are less crinkly.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: ShyBoo81 and RedPandaDL
Ironically Crinklz are very quiet because they do not have a big plastic landing pad, which is what makes most of the crinkle noise. Try Crinklz or BetterDry!

Also diapers with hook and loop are quieter than tape diapers. Such as Barnyard or Tykables with hook and loop.

Reactions: couchesstevenboy, Foxroxsox, RedPandaDL and 1 other person
Crinklz are pretty quiet, I think since they have a narrower width, I can tell you that tykables galactic's are pretty loud, I got changed into one this morning and re-zipped back into my sleeper, as I walk around you can hear the crinkling plain as day.

Reactions: couchesstevenboy, Foxroxsox and RedPandaDL
WARNING: The following rant is guaranteed to be useless to the OP. I apologize in advance for the unintelligible comments made from a crazy diaper wearing American.

Ok, I have to reply only because, with my username, I have a cause to promote.

I think all diapers should have MORE crinkle. For instance Dry24/7 are the loudest damn diapers I have ever worn. Yes, please. I'll take more of that. Bambino Classicos (My personal favorite) are almost loud enough. Plus, they use that really soft crinkly plastic that is the best. ABU does a good job with the crinkle, but to be honest, as the OP said, it would seem that most of the crinkle comes from the landing strip (cheating!).

The most disappointing diapers are the cloth-like backed diapers. What's the point? I may as well wear my mother's sweatpants. Nothing, ugh. I just don't get it. If you can't reach between your legs while wearing and feel that soft plastic and make it snap, crackle and pop, then cancel my membership to the diaper club.

To finish up (if you are still able to stomach my rant), I am always sad when I have to wear a thick pair of shorts over my loud diaper. I have do this sometimes because my wife doesn't want to know. The shorts mask the sound so well, I don't even know I'm wearing a diaper. Ridiculous!

Here's what I would do. Whenever you wear a loud, crinkly, obnoxious, obvious, very babyish diaper and you don't want your wife to get upset. Grab a plastic bag, you know the kind you get from the grocery store. Or an old Mylar balloon. Whatever. Just carry it in your hands or put it in your pocket, move it around a lot. The sound of the plastic you are carrying will mask the diaper sounds and your wife will not ask any questions. Except, of course the obvious "Why are you holding a piece of plastic trash in your hands?" Answer appropriately.

There, done. Not only have you solved the problem of your wife getting angry, you are adding more wonderful plastic crinkle to the environment. Win win.

I hope this has proven useful to you. You're welcome.

Reactions: couchesstevenboy
diapers crinkle because they have a plastic lining in them that stops moisture from going through them

plasticsounds said:
Dry24/7 are the loudest damn diapers I have ever worn.
Really? I've not worn any in a while, but don't remember them being nearly as loud as the NorthShore MegaMax, with the tape landing zone. Louder than that?

-RMS

Never tried Northshore MegaMax. The last diaper I bought from them was a while ago. They were super absorbent, but not that noisy. Now You have me excited. I may go shopping later this week.

Rearz Barnyard are surprisingly quiet for a plastic-backed abdl diaper. I never tried to walk around the house in them, but they don't crinkle at all when I shift around in my bed.

I'm also curious to know what other non-crinkly abdl diapers are out there, cause I prefer something quiet.

Reactions: couchesstevenboy and RedPandaDL
The quietest ABDL I've ever worn were Crinklz, and I've worn most available ABDL diapers. That said, they still make some noise, and are louder than some non ABDL diapers.
You can minimize the noise by wearing something over the top of them. Onesies help a lot.

ABU PreSchool Cloth-Backed are also pretty quiet, and they're the only cloth-backed abdl diaper that exist out there (that I know of).

Reactions: DLScottsman and couchesstevenboy
couchesstevenboy said:
Hi all,
I was wondering which abdl diapers are less crinkly.
I love abdl diapers but they are not discreet at all :( my wife knows I wear and she knows were my stash is but, I would like to respect her and be less noisy when I walk around the house... Also sometimes in the middle of the night if I get up and walk when she is sleeping, the crinkle is soo loud that it wakes her up and even for me is disturbing. I bet is because of that extra plastic landing all brands put in the front.

Do you know if I can take it off or which diapers are less crinkly.

Thanks in advance
Have you considered cloth-backed? ;v

Of the diapers I've worn out, LFB Nursery diapers have been very quiet. The plastic shell is a very soft feeling plastic that has very little crinkle especially if you wear with a diaper suit. My next quietest would be MegaMax. My loudest is Rearz Safari be far! The shell is nice and thick.

Diapers with less crinkle tend to have thinner plastic but the tape zone is generally the cause of the most noise. I find the Rearz Princess have a pretty quiet plastic also Better Dry white diapers .....Bambino Biancos o the other hand make lots of crinkle and I loe it!

Thank you all for your responses.
I do weather cloth like diapers as well but I also like to wear plastic. Indeed crinklz are not that crinkle so indeed I wear often those ones as well as tena ultra.

I buy others like Lil paws, kiddos, and other abdl plastic diapers because they are cute and I love them, but that plastic landing zone is too loud for my taste and also I found it very uncomfortable :(
Maybe it's just too sensory for me.
Thanks again. Keep those messages coming :)

Reactions: ShyBoo81
Back