Less bathroom problems when using diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvacadoLittle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The title might bring a "uh, duh, you don't need to use the bathroom while wearing a diaper" to your mind. This is not what I mean.

Whenever I'm not padded, I use the bathroom every 4 hours or so. When I am padded, I noticed I'll pee once every 6 or 7 hours. However, the wetting is more than how much I usually pee. Is there any explanation for this? I'm not IC and just not noticing im going or anything, I just noticed I have infrequest, large wets in a diaper over using the bathroom every 4 hours. Any ideas?

P.S. Dont mess a goodnite. I'll only say one thing: low back leak guards.

I find my overactive bladder isn't as bad with a "net bellow the tightrope" if that makes sense, laying in bed I don't have to keep getting up

Actually I find the opposite. I tend to pee more often when wearing diapers than when I don't.

I couldn't agree with you more, I've been suffering from incontinence problems since I turned 30 and now that I wear diapers I have found that I have much better levels of sleep and that I have become more relaxed as per my earlier blogs.

I also think becoming more like a baby or toddler again has helped M to overcome my ptsd which was mostly due to being a victim of bullying all of my life and from other factors which I will be trying to get psycalogical help from next year but I don't want to go.into too much detail about that because it is or should I say be something that will be only between me and my psycologist.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888.

Your probably like me I'll wake up middle of the night but some Times I notice I've already peed some hours before as diaper is wet

I too can go longer before needing to wet in a dry diaper. But if i go 24/7 for a few days then i get to where i get the feeling to go every few minutes.

It's funny because I was just thinking about this last night, omg. Whenever I'm NOT wearing a diaper I can sometimes get up to pee 2+ times an hour if not more if I am actively having anything to drink. But if I'm wearing I can drink tons and not even need to go until 5-6 hours later which is awesome. It doesn't even hurt like I'm holding it or anything either (which you'd kinda think it would?)

Sounds like a nerves thing. If you're worried about using the bathroom, it can make you go more often and be more conscious of the need to go because you're focused on it. Diapers=no worry, meaning that you don't end up needing it as often purely from physical need. The flip side, at least for me, is that I tend not to try and hold it very much while I'm diapered, so I pee more frequently than I do when I'm in undies.

It's the opposite for me, i pee more frequently when i wear. Probably cause i like it, and i think about it all the time when i wear.

it could be a temperature regulation effect. Rapid changes in temperature, like comming in from the cold outside into a warm room can trigger the urge to pee.

I have a problem with uncontrollable dribbling when I'm done on the potty (and I shake it just a little). I'm 26, so I wouldn't think this would be a normal issue for most guys my age. But I consider this to be a bathroom problem that goes away when using diapers. Maybe the diapers cause it? Who knows.

I wish I could go 3-4 hours during the day or night! I do tend to go a lot more when not wearing just because I'm afraid of an urge hitting when I am not in a spot to use the bathroom. If I'm padedup , it doesn't matter too much.

ArchtopK said:
it could be a temperature regulation effect. Rapid changes in temperature, like comming in from the cold outside into a warm room can trigger the urge to pee.

This time of year is killer for me. Usually getting out of the car and going into a store or into work or home. As soon as the cold air hits me, it's like *boom* you have to pee immediately.

I also feel the same way. When I'm all nice and cozily padded up I find my urge to go is a lot less frequent. I guess I don't understand why that is but perhaps it has something to do with the relaxation effect. Maybe you are less tense in the bladder region so you can probably store a bit more.

klo555 said:
I have a problem with uncontrollable dribbling when I'm done on the potty (and I shake it just a little). I'm 26, so I wouldn't think this would be a normal issue for most guys my age. But I consider this to be a bathroom problem that goes away when using diapers. Maybe the diapers cause it? Who knows.
I have the same thing. A small stream goes into my pants as soon as i pull them up, rarrly when i've sat down though. Pinching the D and squeezing out the last of it before finishing usually works. I'm only 20btw

I wear nappies all the time and tend to drip and dribble most of the time and my bladder just empties uncontrollably probably every 40 minutes to an hour or so.

When home alone wearing a diaper I think I pee more and just let it flow so to speak. However, a diaper can apparently also have the opposite effect which I found out a couple of months ago on a date. I had upset stomach and was a little worried about getting caught in traffic in a taxi, so why not just wear a diaper to be on the safe side? I did and the knowledge alone that it couldn't go all bad seemed to do the trick and I had no toilet urges at all the entire evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back