Leotards and Such

HTML

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I'm not entirely sure why, but I've always wanted to try wearing a leotard. Since Halloween is coming around, I went to a store and bought a bodysuit, which is Good enough for me. I've finally tried it on, and it felt amazing. I'm glad I didn't just hype it up in my head for years, and then be disappointed lol.

Does anybody else like leotards, one piece bathing suits, or dancewear? If you do, do you know why? If you have any, where did you purchase them?

Last edited:

AddyShadows

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little
I like them, I don't know why, and various online retailers. Lol

I think for One Piece Swimsuits its because well I have that desire to be an adorable little girl and one of my things is wanting to wear a swim diaper to a pool (Never would go to a public pool but yeah lol) And Well, need a cute girly swimsuit for that!

For dance ware, I just find it incredibly girly and frilly to do something like say ballet, so I have some ballet things. Though I almost never get to wear them, and same goes for the swimsuit, usually its just for fun since I don't have a pool for the swimsuit, and for the ballet stuff, I never have the free time, space, or privacy. But for some reason I like them.

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
Yes, I like them too.

For swim wear, I think I fit and fell better in a one-piece than a two-piece. In most cases, the bottom half of the two-piece is always too small.

For dance wear, I think little girls in dance wear and tutu's are just so pretty and I like to pretend that is me.

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I have sort of a dance thing going. I own several ballet costumes, countless leotards and tights, some ballet slippers, and even a pair of pointe shoes.

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Leotards onesies zentai bodysuits one piece swimsuits - all the tighter body molding conforming the better.
Visualize one being in a fabric body paint with no restrictions - well maybe exception squeezing the life out of the sex.
Think of being a living mannequin but without the borders of a fixed rigid movement.

Now add a splash of color and show us what you got !

CuddleWoozle

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Incontinent
I have tights and some floofy 'tutu' skirts that I will wear out on occasion. :3

I've only ever had people stop me to tell me that they loved my tights and where did I get them from because they wanted some too. (I had on Halloween ones with bats at the time)

I also use leggings in lieu of tights because I can get them in all sorts of colors and patterns. And then I wear a skirt or shorts over them.

DLScottsman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I live bodysuits, leotards, and one piece swimsuits too. I live the way they hold and move with you. I wear a long sleeve one piece rash guard for swimming. I hate that rash guards don't stay in place otherwise.

HTML

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Thank you everyone. I was concerned I was the only one, but now I'm reassured.

I have tights and some floofy 'tutu' skirts that I will wear out on occasion. :3
I actually wore tights for the first time the other day. They were super comfortable then I thought they'd be, but very staticky. If you're sitting down, and then stand up, your legs get pretty cold, lol.

WDDash

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Private
I think for One Piece Swimsuits its because well I have that desire to be an adorable little girl and one of my things is wanting to wear a swim diaper to a pool (Never would go to a public pool but yeah lol) And Well, need a cute girly swimsuit for that!
Haha. I remember when I used to fantasize about swim diapers and wearing them when my parents took away my stash. Also hey fellow pony XP.

Though I can't recall ever finding leotards or swimsuits particularly girly. Maybe it's just cause I'm a neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd. Either way, I much prefer just bows and ribbons, pink, and socks. Drown me in them please!

AddyShadows

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little
Haha. I remember when I used to fantasize about swim diapers and wearing them when my parents took away my stash. Also hey fellow pony XP.

Though I can't recall ever finding leotards or swimsuits particularly girly. Maybe it's just cause I'm a neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd. Either way, I much prefer just bows and ribbons, pink, and socks. Drown me in them please!
Ribbons, bows, and pink? Count me in.

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I like them but since I am 6 ft tall, they are uncomfortable to wear. I would like to get some for women who have long torsos.

Fellie

Contributor
Role
Sissy
I know this is an old thread but I thought I would chime in my opinion. I've always been interested in leotards and one-piece swimsuits, especially cute ones with tulle and skirts. I recently bought a white long sleeve leotard and besides it being too small, I love it. There's something nice about the feel of a one piece garment. I don't wear it much or for very long though. Just when I feel like dressing up and trying on different things.

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I ordered a nice set from Pumpers.com of a pink leotard with puffy sleeves, pink tights, and a pink wrap skirt. They'll make everything up custom for you including cutting the crotch a little bigger for men. I wore the leo and tights under my suit to an acutal ballet at the Kennedy Center in DC. There was a girl around seven or so watching in a ballet costume. I ditched out of my suit and pulled the skirt on in the parking garage and drove home that way.

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Again, pumpers.com will make it up style, sizing, fabric of your choice.

I'm 6'1" and if you go into the larger womens sizes you can still get ones that fit.