Length

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
No, not penis.

Whats the longest amount of time you've worn 1 single diaper. However the longest time you've been in diapers is also acceptable. Not always using them but wearing them, (ex took off to use teh crap. Put back on.)

Not for bragging rights, I'd just like to know how long you guys have done it for.

:eek:

K

kitty0230

about 1 hour is the longest legnth of time i have worn for, as for the status of it, it was wet and enema'd

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
4 hours in Depends. I don't wear them anymore cus they kinda suck.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
About 24 hours in a bambino, usually I wear one for 12 hours or so.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I think 2 days in a pullup that I didn't really use until the 2nd night.
As for a true diaper, probably from one night to the morning after the next day. I cheated though.... I very carefully slipped it off and on to take a bath once and use the toilet a few times.

Attachments

F

FullMetal

Well its quite bi- ohhhh never mind, I thought we were....well I didn't....ah *looks around for a while*

I'm....ganna....go....

FullMetal

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Hm...MATH TIME!

about 21 hours? From the time I got home from school, to the next morning (10 hour slumber XD). Oh come on, whats better than waking up in a diaper and a plushie in your arms? Thats correct--NOTHING!

~gwizzy~

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hmm...I distinctively remember putting on a diaper at about 17:30 (5:30pm) after going to the sauna with a couple of AB friends. I took that diaper off when I woke up the next morning, around 10:00 (am) I guess. So *gets his calculator* that's 16 1/2 hours. It was "only" a Tena Super, but after a visit to the sauna everyone's pretty dehydrated from sweating!
Incidentally, that's also the day I had my worst diaper rash. :mad:

Peachy

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I went 24/7 for a year 'n a half pretty much...but obviously NOT in one diaper...that'd be silly. I don't think I've ever worn one for more than a few hours unless it was to sleep...that'd probably be about 8, I guess. I'm not big on staying in a wet diaper for extended periods of time, which is probably why I've only ever had one diaper rash in my adult life!

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i dunno, probably 48 hours... just cause i dont like not enjoying my money's worth (but yeah, gross to sit in it all messy, so i didnt do that until the end :p )

Attachments

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I went 24/7 for a year 'n a half pretty much...but obviously NOT in one diaper...that'd be silly. I don't think I've ever worn one for more than a few hours unless it was to sleep...that'd probably be about 8, I guess. I'm not big on staying in a wet diaper for extended periods of time, which is probably why I've only ever had one diaper rash in my adult life!
why were u 24/7 for that long.. illnness or some njury or unbridled AB fantasy. im assuming the former to be most logical Buuut you neva know ;)

as for me... well i think once wore one from aout 10:00pm one nght till about 3:00 n the afternoon the next day... changed because i made the move of messing and my brother and sister were wanting to know where the smaell was coming from:eek:... i decided to be cheeky and dropped a dozen hints which they didnt get... then i just came out and 5 seconds later we were on opposite ends of the house...well that is depending on how far the furthest room fro the shower is... suprisingly i didnt get any rash... m not sure if i have done anything else

anna s

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I went 24/7 for about 3 days, couldnt really hack it longer. The plan was to do it for a week. But it isnt what people make it out to be. Nappy changes become more a chore than anything.

For wearing a single nappy, Id say about 14 hours. I wore it to bed and watched TV while in bed the following morning.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
13 hours max, with makeshift plastic pants over it. I don't have diapers that are absorbant enough to last much more than a few hours.

Role
Diaper Lover
I love to drink way to much water while wearing, So I don't wear all that long, I need Abri/bambinos!

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Apoximately 20 hours in a single diaper, and a homemade one at that. Quite a feat if I do say so myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.