• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Length and color of your hair ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Carer, Other
I'm just bored and wanted to see what everyone hair color and lengths were.

So I will start.

Mine is red, like a copperish red, used to be super orange but the older I grew up it got less orange. As for length it goes a few inches past my collar.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm a natural blonde, but right now its a strawberry blondish colour with a blue streak. It's several inches past my armpits.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Mine's always brown...And right now it's down to about my nose. It's also kind of poofy. When I take a shower in the morning, and it dries naturally, it gets really curly.

F

Falkio

Medium length with blond highlights. Used to be silver but the dye faded out into a bleached color.

Thinking about dying it white sometime.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm a natural blonde.
Lies.. I mean really, your not stupid. :p

(and damn you for all your name changes!)

Oh mine is long/brown. I was blonde at a young age but it got brown over the years.

angelabauer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I have always been a strawberry blonde.

You can see this in my avatar photo.

I keep it about medium length.

A

Asher

Mine's dark brown and short; probably around and 1 and a half inches in length.

- Asher

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Mine is kind of long, a few inches below my shoulders. But that depends on if my hair curls up or not. And the color is kind of mixed, brown with blonde. It used to be dirty blonde before I started dying it all colors of the rainbow. And now that I have it back to normal it's turning brown.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Black, thick, curly. Pentagon-shaped on a bad day. >.< Not too huge.

D

DominatingMommy

I almost have 10 inches to cut off and donate it to Locks of Love. That will put it chin length after I cut it. The color is black, from a bottle. I've been coloring my hair since I was 15 due to premature gray.

Role
Diaper Lover
Semi-short and brown. Some people think its red, but when I look at my hair, its brown. I must be colorblind or something. Its kinda curly, but my bangs curl a lot because I have a bad habit of playing with my hair.

blah

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Straight and sandy blonde... couple inches past my shoulders.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Dirty blonde and below my armpits if I let it down. I keep it in a ponytail and try not to notice its thinning/receding from age.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Short Spiked hair that is blackish brown. I'm going to be geting it bleached And coloured red or blue with some white and black. And cutting it again before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.